What's new

India Responds to China Navy

Weekly Analysis April 26, 2000

Summary

India intends to hold a series of bilateral and unilateral naval exercises in the South China Sea in October and November 2000, according to government sources cited by The Hindustan Times April 24. The decision comes amid debate within the Indian armed forces over the reshaping of naval forces and the expansion of their operational capabilities. By extending its area of operation firmly into the South China Sea, India presents a direct challenge to China,...

Isn't that 10 years old,i don't recall any event of Indian naval moviement in South China sea.

So go and complain to God, whose mighty allows Him to place China as your immediate neighbor.

We"re happy and complacent enough for God giving us the Himalayas or else today we"d be two bitter enemies.

Isn't that 10 years old,i don't recall any event of Indian naval moviement in South China sea.

It would be really nice to change mentality in 10 years… but aren’t many of you so “nostalgic” as still to remember the good old days in 1962 war with China, which is 48 years old?

:cheesy:

hello no:), why god??, its some *** brained people who live there who have given a peice of land to them. But as long as its silent its fine. Coz this will be the first point of attack, but nothing happening so far...

Anyways we also have a second aircraft carrier in that area. so that negates the presence.

Don't think the Chinese will mind at all even if you have 10 carriers. So be happy. :rofl:

So much of unnecessary animosity between India and China. Why does China feel threatened by India ? You Chinese guys are cool , I live and work with so many of them. You are good people trying to make a good life for yourselves, just like us. If India and China agree in principle to freeze contentious issues, cooperation of both will ensure safety for whole of Asia against western designs

So much of unnecessary animosity between India and China. Why does China feel threatened by India ? You Chinese guys are cool , I live and work with so many of them. You are good people trying to make a good life for yourselves, just like us. If India and China agree in principle to freeze contentious issues, cooperation of both will ensure safety for whole of Asia against western designs

Maybe you should have thought about that before all your China-bashing in the other thread, and talking BS about Tiananmen square even though it had NOTHING to do with the thread topic.

Maybe you should have thought about that before all your China-bashing in the other thread, and talking BS about Tiananmen square even though it had NOTHING to do with the thread topic.

Chinese - Dragon, please dont quote me out of context, my answer was in response to a quote on principles and I firmly stand by what I have said.

We"re happy and complacent enough for God giving us the Himalayas or else today we"d be two bitter enemies.

Pfft, Im pissed at God for giving us himalayas. We could have been one huge country and a superpower, and I could have been picking up chinese chicks in the bars of Bangalore :p

Pfft, Im pissed at God for giving us himalayas. We could have been one huge country and a superpower, and I could have been picking up chinese chicks in the bars of Bangalore :p

there's always a us and a them, so idk wish for aliens then the world will unite

^^^ Just pasting the website link using the insert link button should do

Bro, you posted a totally off topic video. You could have posted something on IN or PLAN:D

Brother that was just for example. This thread is almost closed now. No body is participating in it now. So I pasted what I like.:tup:

:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom