What's new

India rejects Pakistan's help in SAARC satellite project

If you don't have the money to launch your own project ..then enjoy the freebie..India is providing.
Or as they say either Put up or shut up.

No need to put a spanner in the works..making a simple procedure of launching a satellite complicated..by asking every one's opinions, feelings and technical expertise..even though you don't have any in this area.
Like I said, plenty of hot air out of the rear ends of Modi and his supporters ... All the fuss here is on the part of India. First India created a fuss about a 'Pakistani rejection' that did not exist and now India is making a fuss about an Indian rejection of Pakistani support as a response to the earlier Pakistani rejection that India fabricated.

Like I said, people usually need serious psychiatric help when they display the kind of behavior that the Indian media and establishment has displayed of late.

Save face for what? Lmao!

We don't owe you not do we give a sh1t....
You misunderstood, it's the Indians trying to save face because their whole narrative of a Pakistani rejection of the satellite project got exposed for the fabrication that it is.

Not only that, their narrative on 'India thwarts China to take Pakistan to APG for scrutiny on money laundering' also got exposed as a lie since a requirement for membership in the APG is that the member nations will undergo regular evaluations for compliance with FTFA regulations. India did nothing and China could not oppose anything. (and did not oppose) because the Charter of the APG specifically requires such scrutiny from ALL members.

It's just one set of lies and propaganda after another from India to blow more hot air up Modi's rear end.

You don't take money from someone, for a gift, your are gifting them.

As simple as that.

Why the hell we are bent on making a hill out of a moles teeth?

What is India good at?

1. Diplomacy?
Answer: Hell no.... suppa powaa dreams of NSG and UNSC went up their hineys.

2. Technology?
Answer: WTF...... apparently they call "technical assistance" as "indigenous" and many other things such as ToT.... from American Sounding Rockets to Canadian Plutonium all apparently was indigenous tech...... ALMOST EVERY TECHNICAL EQUIPMENT in modern day India used from Bhabha to ISRO/DRDO is IMPORTED.... then let's not forget them beautiful brand spanking new GSLV engines from Russia? INDIGENOUS MY ASSSS...... if you can't build an aricraft engine, how the hell can you do anything else.

3. Bullshit?
Answer: Amazing at it....

Rest of the stuff is as good as hot air coming from a Mallu's hiney and they are experts and making themselves sound intelligent and mocking your intelligence.... kings of running their mouths with nonsensical numbers and vague reference to some vedic sciences!

ITS ALL INDIGENOUS.......
If it was so damn easy to make rockets, planes, nuclear reactors from copies western products, why couldn't Pakistan do it??? We are a poor nation, we acquire technology from where ever we can and slowly absorb it. And yes once we absorb it, we call it Indian.

Give me an honest answer. Please

You literally "$H!TTED" in the thread I posted the link above..

Yeah I shaaaat on you moaners... N don't give a shit! Cry me a river!

You misunderstood, it's the Indians trying to save face because their whole narrative of a Pakistani rejection of the satellite project got exposed for the fabrication that it is.

Not only that, their narrative on 'India thwarts China to take Pakistan to APG for scrutiny on money laundering' also got exposed as a lie since a requirement for membership in the APG is that the member nations will undergo regular evaluations for compliance with FTFA regulations. India did nothing and China could not oppose anything. (and did not oppose) because the Charter of the APG specifically requires such scrutiny from ALL members.

It's just one set of lies and propaganda after another from India to blow more hot air up Modi's rear end.

Thanks for the explanation bro!

Why the **** would we work with the hindus on anything

We are enemy states

Our whole purpose should be to to do whatever to ensure india has no control or peace in its own back yard let alone anywhere else

We should block india from all trade
block its route to Afghanistan and Central Asia

Work with China, the Maldives and Sri lanka to create space on indian ocean

No cooperation with Pakistan till it gives full TOT on the water car engine to India. Kisi din khupadiya ghoom gai to water hee band kar denge BC.

Haan BC... Paani ;) tou Chahiye tumhien... Karo band .. Aus say pehlay tumhari "jaroor" band HK jai gi.

Haha:D:D
Once again let's say Atomi Kuwat of my Definition not urdu one
Hail Atomi Kuwat.

This man got Pissed of :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tattoo it on your parmano bum..;)

I do not understand why media is making a mountain out of a molehill???
I think it was a prudent decision made by India to avoid the project from getting delayed. I do not see anything condescending about India's attitude.
Exactly , pakistans idea is to drag and delay the project. They want to put a spanner in the works and spoil india's party. Either way they knew that india can do it without their help why come back at the last moment with ridiculous reason ?

After india signed up transportation treaty with other countries and left out pakistan they must have realized the game of dragging down SAARC due its selfish reasons is over.

Exactly , pakistans idea is to drag and delay the project. They want to put a spanner in the works and spoil india's party. Either way they knew that india can do it without their help why come back at the last moment with ridiculous reason ?

After india signed up transportation treaty with other countries and left out pakistan they must have realized the game of dragging down SAARC due its selfish reasons is over.

:cheesy::rofl:why would we need a transportation treaty with india

What do we need to transport through india???

The rest is true, india is our enemy and our aim shoushouldbe to hurt ir block or ally with any nation that works against india

I would personally hate this condescending attitude of India, unless it is politics and getting back at Pakistan.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't necessarily consider it as condescending attitude.

Like the OP makes it abundantly clear, waiting for Pakistan's inputs and integrating their technical inputs would have delayed the project indefinitely - missing the deadline of Dec, 2016! Certainly the two countries haven't worked together like this in the past and there isn't a lot of synergy between them.

Who knows, it could well be a stalling maneuver by the Pakistani side - given their reluctance to the project right from the beginning.

We can make a condition that 'let pakistan develop SAARC satellite and launch from it's own soil'.What will be other SAARC countries response ! They will tell 'we don't want to launch this satellite in 2050'. :lol: @Nandy9

Is it a SAARC project or not? India says it's not a SAARC project, so how could Pakistan refuse involvement in it under the aegis of SAARC?

And when did Pakistan refuse to collaborate on this satellite project?

Agno I am not much knowledgeable in this regard but if it is a SAARC project and for all SAARC countries does it mean the space sensitivities can come into play? and Pakistan can have some reservations?

would there be some legal formalities ? objections?

Is it a SAARC project or not? India says it's not a SAARC project, so how could Pakistan refuse involvement in it under the aegis of SAARC?

And when did Pakistan refuse to collaborate on this satellite project?

A tool for India to monopolize South Asian communications.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom