What's new

India rejects Pakistan's help in SAARC satellite project

Lets cut the BS. pakistan has zero credibility. So yes, I and the rest of the world believe the Indian govt.
What BS? Show me a single official Pakistani statement refusing to participate in the project.

There was never any refusal or rejection by Pakistan and India itself has stated that this is not a SAARC project, so all these comments about 'Pakistan rejecting the project and Indian rejecting Pakistan's help as a response to the earlier rejection' is nothing other than a concocted drama played out in the delusional minds of the Indian establishment and media.

The Indian media and establishment concocted a 'Pakistani rejection of the satellite project' and then concocted a 'Indian rejection of Pakistan's offer to help in response to the earlier concocted rejection'. Typically those who display the kind of behavior displayed here by the Indian establishment and media are put into insane asylums.

What is India good at?

1. Diplomacy?
Answer: Hell no.... suppa powaa dreams of NSG and UNSC went up their hineys.

2. Technology?
Answer: WTF...... apparently they call "technical assistance" as "indigenous" and many other things such as ToT.... from American Sounding Rockets to Canadian Plutonium all apparently was indigenous tech...... ALMOST EVERY TECHNICAL EQUIPMENT in modern day India used from Bhabha to ISRO/DRDO is IMPORTED.... then let's not forget them beautiful brand spanking new GSLV engines from Russia? INDIGENOUS MY ASSSS...... if you can't build an aricraft engine, how the hell can you do anything else.

3. Bullshit?
Answer: Amazing at it....

Rest of the stuff is as good as hot air coming from a Mallu's hiney and they are experts and making themselves sound intelligent and mocking your intelligence.... kings of running their mouths with nonsensical numbers and vague reference to some vedic sciences!

ITS ALL INDIGENOUS.......

Diplomacy
What is India good at?

1. Diplomacy?

2. Technology?
Answer: WTF...... apparently they call "technical assistance" as "indigenous" and many other things such as ToT.... from American Sounding Rockets to Canadian Plutonium all apparently was indigenous tech...... ALMOST EVERY TECHNICAL EQUIPMENT in modern day India used from Bhabha to ISRO/DRDO is IMPORTED.... then let's not forget them beautiful brand spanking new GSLV engines from Russia? INDIGENOUS MY ASSSS...... if you can't build an aricraft engine, how the hell can you do anything else.

3. Bullshit?

Rest of the stuff is as good as hot air coming from a Mallu's hiney and they are experts and making themselves sound intelligent and mocking your intelligence.... kings of running their mouths with nonsensical numbers and vague reference to some vedic sciences!

Fantastic trolling.Didnt expect from you.
Diplomacy of India .We have a good relation with Iran ,Israel and KSA ,even if they are in directly opposite in their policy and ideaology.Chanakya was also an Indian .So you dont have any idea about our diplomacy

Technology-
AFAIK ,Aeroengine technology is far different than one time expendable space engine.
ISRO is a success because you cant apply the usual sarkari concept in ISRO organisational structure .It is entirely different .20000 engineers,scientists and technicians works with one mind and heart.
So that is another case .
US ,EU and Russia creates their own aeroengine due to trillion$ investment for decades.

BullShit?Yours post is full of that.

This satellite is a gift from India to its neighbors(India has 6 other SAARC neighbours excluding Pakistan)..Pakistan can reap it benefits, if it so wishes..India does not need any monetary assistance or "technical expertise" to launch a simple communication satellite..but yes India will be calling the shots here.

If Pakistan is in a really generous mood, it can launch another satellite for SAARC nations from its own pocket and it's immense technical expertise in launching satellites.

What is India good at?

1. Diplomacy?

2. Technology?

3. Bullshit?

Aapko andar ki mirchi lagi hai lagta hai

Like i said before this is an indian project build for their designs for hegemonic dominance. There is nothing in it for pakistan to gain or by which its own SUPARCO can learn anything from and which in turn could help our own domestic growth and knowledge base.

Its better not to participate in such type of things from which u cant gain anything.

@Irfan Baloch @Horus either close or clear this thread.

Last edited:
If it is a SAARC project, India should have made it a collective effort. There is no need to deny support from other members. This defeat the whole purpose of it being SAARC project. Gift in this context seem a bit condescending. Though this is my personal feeling.
I do not understand why media is making a mountain out of a molehill???
I think it was a prudent decision made by India to avoid the project from getting delayed. I do not see anything condescending about India's attitude.

Like i said before this is an indian project build for their designs for hegemonic dominance. There is nothing in it for pakistan to gain or learn from by which its own SUPARCO can learn anything from and which in turn could help our own domestic growth and knowledge base.

Its better not to participate in such type of things from which u cant gain anything.

@Irfan Baloch @Horus either close or clear this thread.
India is giving you a gift and now it's entirely on you to take it or leave it. No one is forcing you

I do not understand why media is making a mountain out of a molehill???
I think it was a prudent decision made by India to avoid the project from getting delayed. I do not see anything condescending about India's attitude.

This is not a prominent news. As this is PDF, everything is prominent here.

If Pakistan is in a really generous mood, it can launch another satellite for SAARC nations from its own pocket and it's immense technical expertise in launching satellites.
Don't have the funds for a full fledged satellite project just to appease SAARC nations. And even if we did, the Indian media and establishment would distort that as well and claim that 'Pakistan starts own satellite project after rejecting participation in Indian SAARC project' or some other nonsense.

India should have absolutely zero energy problems, given all the hot air out of Modi's rear end that can be used to run steam turbines for electricity generation.

Gotta tag one guy..

@DESERT FIGHTER

topic...

good Job.It is India funded project and India will be in charge of that.Take it or leave it.No need to take any kind of assistance at all.

some pakistanis called it "SAARC funded project" here...

Pakistan gives cold response to SAARC satellite project

:lol:
image.jpg

Trying to save face,are we?? :lol:

Don't have the funds for a full fledged satellite project just to appease SAARC nations. And even if we did, the Indian media and establishment would distort that as well and claim that 'Pakistan starts own satellite project after rejecting participation in Indian SAARC project' or some other nonsense.

India should have absolutely zero energy problems, given all the hot air out of Modi's rear end that can be used to run steam turbines for electricity generation.

Lets get real and collect/save enough fund for next Pakistani Sat.. :lol:

If you don't have the money to launch your own project ..then enjoy the freebie..India is providing.
Or as they say either Put up or shut up.

No need to put a spanner in the works..making a simple procedure of launching a satellite complicated..by asking every one's opinions, feelings and technical expertise..even though you don't have any in this area.

Back
Top Bottom