What's new

India rejects Pakistan's help in SAARC satellite project

Ok so what relax come back home .Grab a glass of ice tea send a peigion towards the launching pad on day of launching .

Sit back ,relax and watch the show:smokin:

No need to help them with anything nor think of them in good thoughts .. why should we when they never move forward towards friendship and peace hell with them....

Again, a mountain out of a mole hill. Is India refusing only Pak?

Seems pretty straight forward on the surface - it might be SAARC satellite but its not a SAARC project. Its a gift, as in others can contribute ideas, as in wish list, but we don't want their help.

Imagine a scenario, if different countries promise funds and the plans are made accordingly, any issue for any country coming with funds would cause unnecessary delays. Some might try that intentionally.

Agno I am not much knowledgeable in this regard but if it is a SAARC project and for all SAARC countries does it mean the space sensitivities can come into play? and Pakistan can have some reservations?

would there be some legal formalities ? objections?
The project was never proposed under the SAARC organization, it was always an Indian project. It was marketed as an Indian project for 'All SAARC countries' and the Indians invited feedback from the other countries. Pakistan, for obvious reasons, had a lot of issues to review on the project given the implications. The Indians decided to distort the issue, as it usual of late, and accuse Pakistan of 'rejecting the project and then deciding to join it at the last minute'.

Apparently they wanted everyone to treat collaboration on a satellite project like the construction of a Chai dhaba and had some non-existent 'deadlines to finish consultation' and apparently Pakistan missed this non-existent deadline. It's the usual nonsense from this bunch.

The project was never proposed under the SAARC organization, it was always an Indian project. It was marketed as an Indian project for 'All SAARC countries' and the Indians invited feedback from the other countries. Pakistan, for obvious reasons, had a lot of issues to review on the project given the implications. The Indians decided to distort the issue, as it usual of late, and accuse Pakistan of 'rejecting the project and then deciding to join it at the last minute'.

Apparently they wanted everyone to treat collaboration on a satellite project like the construction of a Chai dhaba and had some non-existent 'deadlines to finish consultation' and apparently Pakistan missed this non-existent deadline. It's the usual nonsense from this bunch.

Any GoI statements to that effect?

This collaboration could have closed Pakistan & India to each other for future partnerships & peace in the region but no, dihaati aurat strikes again.

"Dehati Aurat" is never satisfied.

All this time they were whining why Pakistan was not giving any sort of help for the SAARC satellite project.

And now they are whining why Pakistan is giving help?

What should we call it? Hormonal mood swings? :lol:

Dehati Aurat is on a period.

Thought so.

Why did Pak even make such an offer in the first place? I don't recall India ever asking for monetary or technological help.
Well my best guess is that as usual Pak must have wanted to delay or sabotage this project but unfortunately for them the current govt will not have it, hence the crocodile tears. and the "Vedic" insults and the blind hatred towards the BJP govt....Not a big deal - I don't see what difference it makes. At the end of the day Indians elect a government to benefit us not Pakistan. They have their own government to do that. Pakistan and india are not going to be friends this century so why waste band width on it.

So the right is still raging on,I see.
BTW how is this related to strategic and foreign affairs to justify the movement of this threads?? @mods

Your posts are so slum-dwellingly stupid it's hurting my head. I've had to report them all for being idiotic. It appears to be time you left your job at the McDonalds drivethrough and got a formal education.

@WebMaster @Jungibaaz @waz

I can understand def.pk has a tolerance policy towards Indian members and allows them a certain degree of trolling flexibility, but doesn't an idiot of this caliber merit a permaban? Just look at the quality of his posts. It's quite possible to have alphabet soup and defecate better posts than his. It's an embarrassment to this defence forum. Please act to save this forum from becoming a total troll fest. Permitting Indians members such as this to continue to post unabated and unhindered has had the unfortunate effect of compelling Pakistani members to counter by trolling as well. In my opinion this forum needs a change of policy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan rejected because, who will design and build it? who will control it? who has access to the communications? what is the security of the communications?

We are better off with our own satellites

Back
Top Bottom