What's new

India rejects Pakistan's help in SAARC satellite project

The project was never proposed under the SAARC organization, it was always an Indian project. It was marketed as an Indian project for 'All SAARC countries' and the Indians invited feedback from the other countries. Pakistan, for obvious reasons, had a lot of issues to review on the project given the implications. The Indians decided to distort the issue, as it usual of late, and accuse Pakistan of 'rejecting the project and then deciding to join it at the last minute'.

Apparently they wanted everyone to treat collaboration on a satellite project like the construction of a Chai dhaba and had some non-existent 'deadlines to finish consultation' and apparently Pakistan missed this non-existent deadline. It's the usual nonsense from this bunch.

huh? apparently Pakistan missed...!! you guys make it an art form to play deaf dumb and blind !...IT WAS A GIFT FROM INDIA TO SAARC. Nobody asked Pakistan anything. Pakistan's kneejerk on original announcement was 'we won't come'...then they show up anyway.

They have NOTHING to offer, this Pak crowd. So you let them 'participate' in the making for what? to let them steal? No wonder the Indians told them to forget about it and take a hike

No Because you don't know How to make a bicycle so how can you make a satellite. After somedays when India will unveil it's second ICBM you will brag that we know how to make ICBM's, We have the Technology, WE are Atomi Kuwat, WE are this we are that , We are from madarssah, We have Zaid Hamid BUT still we don't want to do it.:D
This is your country's Condition dude hiding under the bed to stay away from reality and to please themselves. It makes me feel sad :(

Like a said in my previous post. Indians are the most ungrateful people. Thank the French for your Smiling Bhudda, otherwise he wouldn't have been able to break a smile. From 1964 to date, the French have been providing you with Nuclear to Missile Technology.

I get tired of exposing Indian lies. Having to keep repeating myself and when you sod-off another dimwit will come along and say the same thing like you and the previous ones like robots. Check my post for the links and then suck on your thumb!

I give you this much, we have the ability to make an ICBM, but the COWARDS in power will NOT make it to keep Amrka happy. We extended the range of Shaheen-2 a ''little-bit'' and had to give a long winded explanation. Enjoy it for now. Our time will come when we will kick out these dogs who run us!

Yes the french were the first on the Planet of the Earth Who made Nuclear REactors and also they had madarssah technology And also they Smiled at the Buddha.
'From 1964 to date, the french have been providing you with Nuclear to Missile Technology
:rofl::rofl: This line was really Entertaining this means you are keeping a close eye on French from 1964 to date. You are also taping their phones, when they go for peeing, when they go for sh!t, when they meet they meat to indians which technology they gave to Indians all of this So you keep all this records with you, Damn dude you are wonderful.
And your country as always a Big Atomi Kuwat achieved everything on their own. Didn't they?
OOps you forgot your big Daddy. Oh very bad manners never forget daddy who fed you and is feeding you, Otherwise you would have been a even bigger failed nation because you are a failed nation.
I too get tired dude of Stripping pakistan everytime of their delusions but they always continue to eat grass, Your time has already came dude you are a Atomi Kuwat. Enjoy it for now. Your time will pass when you will kick out your dogs who run you. :D

And that is your come back, toilets, taping phone calls, close eye, records. Pathetic! Don't sticker over Made in France with Made in India. Indians can't make this stuff. I have given links proving the French connection and prove if it's a lie? You can't! You guys are fake and take credit for other peoples work!

Are we talking about about your big moma who fed your space program with $1bn r(reduced from $1.5bn) annullay? The British. Again the link is there in my passed posts. You're too easy. Try harder, boy!

Aww baby don't cry now when you have your own space mission Suparco ooops sorry i took a name of a sacred thing.
Please don't execute me under Blasphemy. that sacred thing is kept in museum for 65 years :D You must be feeling pretty proud. I don't need to try harder Kid you are too young for me to take you seriously. Again as always Pakistanis hide against the lies my Indian friends have exposed all the lies so i don't need to humiliate you again. It's you who didn't go through the links provided by Indians about British funding directly going to NGO's and not Government and also Indian government had asked back then to stop funding if it had been Pakistan then Pakistan would have shamelessly asked for more funding not Only to Brits but to whole world(except USA and China because your country is still shamelessly running on their funding) and without knowing the real facts you started crying foul (as expected because of old habbits to cry everywhere)
Take my advice Kid continue to learn ABCD in school when you will grow we will have a nice chat.:enjoy:

kid I don't need to say much here as it's the habit of Indian to keep repeating themselves and as proven by your two previous posts. I'll get the violin out! Saying you don't want handouts from the British and still taking them is the same thing. At least have some shame and say THANK YOU! It's like going for a free lunch and after stuffing yourself, then have the nerve to tell the host, you shouldn't have invited me. CHEAP! Your Indian friend was lying and was put to shame when his lie was exposed of Indian ''indigenous'' space program. LOL! Proved from my link of 'French connection'. Be gone little boy!

Take my advice Kid continue to learn ABCD in school when you will grow we will have a nice chat.:enjoy:[/QUOTE]

From your first post till now, you have been getting very defensive and rude. It shows you lack class and upbringing. My advice to you is, go and learn how to talk to your elders.

Silly little boy, you keep repeating yourself like an old record player. And worst still like a true Indian who copies everything; you've started copying my lines :rofl: . Education does not go far enough. Please be original and not a 2 number copy!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Silly little Baby, You keep humiliating yourself like a tape recorder from Pakistan. And worst likje a true Pakistan who;s country is surviving on handouts. As I told you are a kid in front of me and you don't know how to play with Kids like you.
Trust me try to read my posts as a neutral person you will understand what game i played with you and what i did :D but still i know you will not be able to understand it.:D
Just a friendly advice 'Enjoy young days because you will really miss them'. :enjoy:

Kid, don't be plagiariser in life. Be original in who you are and don't COPY. You seem to have a bad habit like the Indians about copying statements and calling them your own. Now you be good and stay out of trouble, kid!

Kid, don't be plagiariser in life. Be original in who you are and don't COPY. You seem to have a bad habit like the Indians about copying statements and calling them your own. Now you be good and stay out of trouble, kid!

'Don't wrestle in the mud with a pig, you both get dirty and the pig likes it'

Sir i question , i want to know that how many satellite launched by the Pakistan,

Sir i question , i want to know that how many satellite launched by the Pakistan,

Pakistan claims they have built 3 satellites .

Apart from the first satellite Badr-1 which was an experimental one , there are real doubts as to what contribution Pakistan had in the other two .

As for launching the satellite , they don't have the capacity .

Like a said in my previous post. Indians are the most ungrateful people. Thank the French for your Smiling Bhudda, otherwise he wouldn't have been able to break a smile. From 1964 to date, the French have been providing you with Nuclear to Missile Technology.

I get tired of exposing Indian lies. Having to keep repeating myself and when you sod-off another dimwit will come along and say the same thing like you and the previous ones like robots. Check my post for the links and then suck on your thumb!

I give you this much, we have the ability to make an ICBM, but the COWARDS in power will NOT make it to keep Amrka happy. We extended the range of Shaheen-2 a ''little-bit'' and had to give a long winded explanation. Enjoy it for now. Our time will come when we will kick out these dogs who run us!

Earlier it was Russia .... then it became US .... now help has come from French .

Feel sorry for these poor Pakistanis , can't take a stance even while trolling .... :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom