What's new

India rejects Pakistan's help in SAARC satellite project

"There was a proposal from the Pakistani side that it was ready to offer monetary and technical support. We politely declined it as the project is a gift from India to its SAARC neighbours," said a senior government official.

This is the main point !

India is offering services to its neighbours!

You can either have your pride or you can sacrifice your pride and get the money. You can't have both.

India is paying for the satellite, so there is no reason to allow others to call the shots.
So all the previous whining and ranting about 'Pakistan refusing to participate in the satellite project' was just that, whining and nonsensical propaganda to bad mouth Pakistan.

What is India good at?

1. Diplomacy?
Answer: Hell no.... suppa powaa dreams of NSG and UNSC went up their hineys.

2. Technology?
Answer: WTF...... apparently they call "technical assistance" as "indigenous" and many other things such as ToT.... from American Sounding Rockets to Canadian Plutonium all apparently was indigenous tech...... ALMOST EVERY TECHNICAL EQUIPMENT in modern day India used from Bhabha to ISRO/DRDO is IMPORTED.... then let's not forget them beautiful brand spanking new GSLV engines from Russia? INDIGENOUS MY ASSSS...... if you can't build an aricraft engine, how the hell can you do anything else.

3. Bullshit?
Answer: Amazing at it....

Rest of the stuff is as good as hot air coming from a Mallu's hiney and they are experts and making themselves sound intelligent and mocking your intelligence.... kings of running their mouths with nonsensical numbers and vague reference to some vedic sciences!

ITS ALL INDIGENOUS.......

So all the previous whining and ranting about 'Pakistan refusing to participate in the satellite project' was just that, whining and nonsensical propaganda to bad mouth Pakistan.

What does Pakistan/Suparco have in terms of Technicality that India lacks?

Pakistan can not launch its satellites.
It has 5 satellites vs India's 71
But I have heard that SUPARCO is way ahead of India. Haven't u heard this from their leaders?
SUPARCO doesn't launch sats because they don't want to leak out their super secret technology.
It was a golden chance to know about their technological prowess but damn we missed this golden chance:azn:

whoa!
This is supposed to be India's gift to SAARC so am not surprised that India did not accept Pakistan's monetary help with alacrity.
Lets face it, no other SAARC country has a space agency as developed as ISRO, so the contribution to such a project would have largely come from Indian side.
Also involving other agencies would mean delaying the project further, so it sounds completely logical to me that Modi decided to keep this project under India's wings.

If it is a SAARC project, India should have made it a collective effort. There is no need to deny support from other members. This defeat the whole purpose of it being SAARC project. Gift in this context seem a bit condescending. Though this is my personal feeling.

But I have heard that SUPARCO is way ahead of India. Haven't u heard this from their leaders?
SUPARCO doesn't launch sats because they don't want to leak out their super secret technology.
It was a golden chance to know about their technological prowess but damn we missed this golden chance:azn:

India 1st satellite 1975 Aryabhata
Pakistan 1st satellite 1990 Bhadr
15 years gap.
Norway with 1/35th population that of Pakistan has 9 satellites.

Yeah ......... Challenge us and we will overcome it in no time! :D

What was the reason for Pakistan wanting to join the project after rejecting it initially.
Most likely, they thought up of some new way to sc**w it up or take undue credit or delay it indefentitely .

Back
Top Bottom