What's new

India rejects Iranian demand for $1 mn

Well, I know. He was a great lover of young kids.

And let me know if you want the details now. ;)

I am trying to avoid it and you are so keen to get it from me. ;)

Abe little primitive, you cowardly ***** were being butchered and raped for 9 months by your own Islamists.

And we saved your sorry primitive arse in 13 days.

Now go and suck on it for the rest of your sorry life.

Dude you are an elite member with 9k posts and you are loosing it...You dont have to reply all the negative posts, ignore button is your friend...Just a friendly advice:angel:

Dude you are an elite member with 9k posts and you are loosing it...You dont have to reply all the negative posts, ignore button is your friend...Just a friendly advice:angel:

Well, he is being egged on by a "think tank" here.

But no more from me, if he stops now.

Well, he is being egged on by a "think tank" here.

WRONG. I told him to ignore you.

@BronzePlaque clearly doesn't know your posting history and what a rabid, hateful Hindutva bigot you are with a confirmed history of anti-Muslim hate going back several years.

Even in this thread, it is YOU who started attacking Islam.

Indians brought religion into the topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
@BronzePlaque clearly doesn't know your posting history and what a rabid, hateful Hindutva bigot you are with a confirmed history of anti-Muslim hate going back several years.

I don't need a certificate from a rabid fanatic global Islamic supremacist.

See how easy it is to label. ;)

And it is funny, coming from a hate filled bigot like you who obsesses over distant unrelated countries for no reason other than hatred, spinning out conspiracy theories by the dozen.

And see the response to the rabid post:

I know my place. But not the thousand years slaves-Indians.

Don't waste time on this guy.

He is a hardcore Hindutva fanatic who unloads anti-Muslim bile in every thread, asked or unasked, on- or off-topic.

Just look at his posts in this thread, which have nothing to do with the topic.

I don't need your certificate here. Get it once and for all...

Even in this thread, it is YOU who started attacking Islam.

Indians brought religion into the topic.

Yes, he doesn't know what is good for him.

He needs you to tell him that. Just like everyone else.

Last edited by a moderator:
And see the response to the rabid post:

That was AFTER you attacked Islam in this post utterly unrelated to the topic.

Well, we know of one Arabic junk that the Iranians are ready to reject in a matter of a few decades.

4 in 5 Iranians who can, have already done that, supposedly.

And no, it is not just because it is Arab.

It is because it is junk. ;)

You don't reject a life saving medicine because of it's origin.

You don't "not kick out" a deadly virus due to it's origin either. ;)

I told him not to respond to your hateful provocations.

Once again, it is you Indians who brought religion into the topic.

Once again, it is you Indians who brought religion into the topic.

indians r full of inferiority complex n very sensitive

they ll get angry very easily.

YOU are denying that the jump in Iranian import of Indian goods is due to the INR situation.

The quality of Indian goods did not double in one year to justify the huge jump in imports. The key factor is the INR piling up and going down in value.

Show me where have I denied that! Sanctions have come in only last year, India has been exporting about $2 Billion worth of products every year to Iran even before the sanctions, when there were no Rupee piling up.

Wrong. You prefixed that entire post with "India-Iran relationship has withstood many a tests." implying that India was doing Iran a favor due to a long standing "relationship"

Don't tell me you now want to quibble over the use of "friendship" v/s "relationship".

Its not quibbling. Relationship and friendship in geopolitical sense are two different things.

Whats funny though is that you didn't have any issue with that post of mine, and you only jumped in when that Iranian bloke talked about India-Iranian friendship, with your pathetic, "lets look at what the Iran times have to say about this".

Your "Omg I can't let this Iranian brother fall for the evil conniving Hindu charade" instinct kicked in when haman10 talked about India-Iran friendship, it had to nothing to do with my post. tsk tsk.

Once again, it is you Indians who brought religion into the topic

Oh yes, you just have "political issues" with India that makes you do this?

The reality is that Iran does not want any Indian junk.

Your projections prove the assertion that Iran is only buying Indian junk because India is forcing it to.. What else is Iran going to do with all the INR piling up?

Indian junk

Indian junk

India has been using the sanctions, and Iran's difficulties, to dump worthless Indian junk onto Iran in exchange for Iranian oil.

That's not friendship, that's opportunism.

I just made a harmless aside on that junk analogy, without being explicit to anyone aside from one person who always makes the wrong premise, leading to wrong conclusions. ;)

indians r full of inferiority complex n very sensitive

they ll get angry very easily.

What a great insight!

You deserve a PHD on this topic.

BTW, one of your own got it right:

Muslims are an extremely intolerant group and yet extremely sensitive when it comes to their own religious sensitivities.

http://pakteahouse.wordpress.com/20...less-religious-bigotry-and-pakistani-mindset/

Read it in full. A good read.

Duh, yes!

If we have a political adversary, of course we will point out their hypocrisy in international relations.

How is India your "political adversary"?

We don't have any issues with Yemen. We wish it well.

We even gave refuge to you people in India when your own Islamists were persecuting you and killing you.

Explain...

How is India your "political adversary"?

We don't have any issues with Yemen. We wish it well.

We even gave refuge to you people in India when your own Islamists were persecuting you and killing you.

Explain...

Is he a bohra? Really?????

That would explain so many things.

Show me where have I denied that!

This whole debate is you denying my assertion that the primary reason Iran has upped its imports is because of INR.

Iran had several years to increase its Indian imports but the volume stayed at around $2 billion.
That means there was nothing else that Iran thought worth buying from India.
This year, it is buying lots more Indian imports than it has in the past.
What changed?
The quality of the goods improved, or Iran needed to get rid of a mountain of INR that was losing value?

Its not quibbling. Relationship and friendship in geopolitical sense are two different things.

You choice of language -- extents -- makes it very clear that you were claiming India was doing favors to Iran.

Whats funny though is that you didn't have any issue with that post of mine, and you only jumped in when that Iranian bloke talked about India-Iranian friendship, with your pathetic, "lets look at what the Iran times have to say about this".

I was addressing several claims at once -- all to the effect that India's actions were motivated by friendship.

P.S. Oh, and there's that Indian obsession with religion once again...

Is he a bohra? Really?????

That would explain so many things.

I am shia, but we have ZERO relationship with Iran. Our shia faith has historical ties to Yemen, Egypt and India. This is true of many shia communities in Pakistan, including the one from which Quaid-e-Azam came.

However, if anyone, especially the Indians, think this makes us loyal to India over Pakistan, then well :rofl: let them learn the hard way...

See, we don't expect them to be "loyal to India over Pakistan". A little gratitude would be nice.

The least one would expect is not to be hateful to people who saved you.

Probably even that is too much to expect from some...

This "political issues" is a cloak that is not working. You may continue trying though...

Back
Top Bottom