What's new

India rejects Iranian demand for $1 mn

Save us the condescending tone mate, I fully understand what you are trying to say and your motive behind it. Unfortunately for you, you have only made a joke out of yourself.

And for the hundredth time the discussion was never about the increase in exports from India to Iran. I have never claimed India's export to Iran increased due to higher quality of product, and I have challenged you twice to prove it to me if I have said that anywhere.

You made the argument that since India only exports 2 Billion dollars of product to Iran, and since India runs a trade deficit with Iran, it means Indian products are junk. And I have proved it to you how that argument of yours is nonsense.

So stop moving the goal posts just to satiate your ego that, somehow you are winning this debate.

Well, nothing new.

And then we start over again.

Another day of the great internet mission. Successfully foiled. ;)

Except that, if you actually read my post, S L O W L Y again, you will see that the salient point is not about deficit but the correlation of trade with sanctions.

If your exports increase when the buyer's choices are constrained (who else will take INR?) then that makes a statement about why the buyer is buying from you.

Indian exports are better then Chinese at least in terms of Quality...:D

Also it is a win win for both countries. Instead of giving away money to EU, Iran is buying Indian and India is buying Iran oil. So a mutually beneficial relation.

The only one moving goalposts is YOU.

My claim has always been -- from the beginning -- about the correlation between Indian exports to Iran and the sanctions.

Go back and read the thread: it's all about India using the sanctions to increase exports

You jumped in without looking and are now trying to find a way out.

lmao I don't have anything to say to that. I have never seen anyone lie so blatantly, specially when the posts made in the past are there for everyone to see.

Whatever floats your boat, I don't have anything more to add to this "debate".

lmao I don't have anything to say to that. I have never seen any lie so blatantly, specially when the posts made in the past are there for everyone to see.

Why don't I help the readers and link the actual post rather than your hallucinations?

India has been using the sanctions, and Iran's difficulties, to dump worthless Indian junk onto Iran in exchange for Iranian oil.

That's not friendship, that's opportunism.

lmao I don't have anything to say to that. I have never seen any lie so blatantly, specially when the posts made in the past are there for everyone to see.

Well, Arabs pushed their worthless junk on Iran.

We see what is happening to that. ;)

PS: It is amazing how our resident global Islamist manages to lose every single debate he participates in. Every single one!

Can someone decode this mystery?;)

Indian exports are better then Chinese at least in terms of Quality...:D

Also it is a win win for both countries. Instead of giving away money to EU, Iran is buying Indian and India is buying Iran oil. So a mutually beneficial relation.

:rofl:

Quality in India? :rofl:

Kid, you wouldn't know what quality is if it hit you on your head.

India don't export jack apart from raw materials. I've never used a made in India product.

Show me where have I denied that! Sanctions have come in only last year, India has been exporting about $2 Billion worth of products every year to Iran even before the sanctions, when there were no Rupee piling up.

Its not quibbling. Relationship and friendship in geopolitical sense are two different things.

Whats funny though is that you didn't have any issue with that post of mine, and you only jumped in when that Iranian bloke talked about India-Iranian friendship, with your pathetic, "lets look at what the Iran times have to say about this".

Your "Omg I can't let this Iranian brother fall for the evil conniving Hindu charade" instinct kicked in when haman10 talked about India-Iran friendship, it had to nothing to do with my post. tsk tsk.

Quite characteristic.

He can't allow anyone not to see what is good for him.

And minds a tad if the other person refuses to get convinced. ;)

PS: It is amazing how our resident global Islamist manages to lose every single debate he participates in. Every single one!

Can someone decode this mystery?;)

People who can actually read the posts can decide for themselves who 'won' what.

hey can webmaster plz close this thread? i think 11 pages is enough to go on with this topic @Indian and pakistani members:
guys plz stop your hate speech towards each other , or at least dont drag iran into it, can u?
iran has very very good , amicable relations with both countries and we dont give a shyt about your
enemity with each other because we think that our relation with both of the countries is of ultra high importance
so pls cut the crap.........

we can mediate between u guys if u want but pls dont drag us to ur fight

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ There was no hate here.

There was just one confused identity crisis struck Arab who didn't even know what he was trying to do but kept doing it nonetheless.

And your mediation is as likely to be successful as a mediation between Arabs and Iranians or Turks and Iranians here. ;)

Thanks for the offer though.

We don't take such people seriously, you will learn not to with time.

@TheRafael00000, remember we saved ur sorry a$s from getting "genetically engineered"

Hey you! Save your own ***. Don't need to care mine. You joined the battle only for 40 days. Don't talk **** here. You are not even a dictating nation like US or Russia. So keep away.

I didn't bring religion first, it all started by that vinod guy who abused our prophets. I just showed him how it's look when you do that showed in the pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom