What's new

India rejects Balochistan charge, says no proof given

This is why India and Pakistan have no peace..... bcoz our governments do not recognize our faults against each other !! it is very shameful....

I m sure Indians hate the government of India as much as Pakistanis HATE the current govt here....

Don't be so sure ... I for one have great respect for many of the leaders in India. They have done a good job.

:cheers:

Next time they talk about Indian hand in Balochistan sue them in international court of justice.

give proof or just shut up.

Now its simply gonna b a TIT FOR TAT game :woot: Since long pakistan never acknowleged its (ISI) involvement in nekind and wateva happenin wrong in india..... So how cud ne1 expect a say from GOI...and when there is nothing of such kind... its rather childish :rofl: ................ Neighbours r Neighbours:hitwall: and they r not gonna vanish untill Millions years catastroph gonna happen again:cheesy::rofl: when continents shifted and joined som1:yahoo:else and Dinasours disappered:woot:..:wave:.

Raw doing some gr8 work in Baluchistan that our agency cant find a single clue or proof of dirty work....
Raw is involved but our Isi has failed to find some.......
Plz provide some proof in the media,,,,
Like Kasav...

Good to know that out intelligence agency is atleast capable of doing this. I thought there were useless and ISI is best. ISI was creating lot of problem in India. Now I am happy that now RAW has started doing same in Pakistan. It is good that India does not care about goody...goody image at international arena which it used to care earlier and was doing nothing in response to bomb blasts in India.

No matter how much proof you give, India will reply back with only thing (same as what Pakistan says when India gives 26/11 proof to them) "this proof is not enough, we need more".

Dude, India has been denying the proof GoP gave it even before 26/11 (and I'd expect them to do that as there was no pressure on them to do anything), so if anything, it's Pakistan replying back with the same thing.

Dude, India has been denying the proof GoP gave it even before 26/11 (and I'd expect them to do that as there was no pressure on them to do anything), so if anything, it's Pakistan replying back with the same thing.

What proof man, even ur govt is not claiming to have given any proof.

So many delusional minds around.

You have any idea what you're talking about? Go back what I have stated so many times before in this thread regarding Musharraf government. Man YOU guys are ******* delusional, thick, and have your heads in sand.

read all posts again and u will know what i m saying.

current GOP dont even claim that proof were given. dont be a delusional thickhead , why would current Pakistani regime loose an opportunity to highlight if any proof were given.

And I posted link which shows current GoP gave proof. But current GoP is not even what I am talking about. I am talking more about Musharraf government.

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan has evidence of Indian involvement in the insurgency in Balochistan, the Foreign Office has said.

Pakistan is processing information about Indian involvement in Balochistan and a decision to share the information with India and other countries will be made later, Foreign Office spokeswoman Tasnim Aslam told a weekly press briefing on Monday.

-------------

This is what ur link says. How this proves that they have handed over proof to India. We are still waiting for that proof to be processes.

I said several times that I saw Musharraf on TV saying that.

the only thing we see the difference in the take of pakistanis on mumbai act and indian reaction on the proof provided by GoP is the position of international community. bharat seems to be getting the advantage of war on terror and bush kind policy towards india. theres a global distrust on pakistan due to WoT and war in afghanistan. also the childish government of zerdari seem to offer them bonus point.. and americans are not willing to label BLA as a terrorist group inspite the fact that europe label BLA as one.

this WoT policy has completely wasted 10 years and is favouring bharat to create its trust against pakistan case, before pakistan's kashmir voice seem to be having some weight, but today its just like a thin air.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom