What's new

India rejects Balochistan charge, says no proof given

“A time will come when Communism will fear for its survival in Moscow, Capitalistic democracy will tremble for its safety in Washington and New York. ... The objective of Islamic Jihad is to put an end to the dominance of the un-Islamic systems of government and replace them with Islamic rule, Islam intends to bring about this revolution not in one country or in a few countries but in the entire world.”

Sayed Abul A'ala Maududi
facepalm.jpg

Is there smthing called Ghazwa - e - Pakistan where whole of Pakistan will be in your control. I mean no muslim killing muslim kind of thing.

And ever wondered why there is pressure on Pakistan even while it being the so-called "Frontline state in the WOT" while there is no pressure on India..?

Think abt it..u ll get the answer to all ur queries.

You're diverting from my post. But the answer is due to US and NATO's interests at this point in this.

Thanks Bro for enlightening me.

Though whats the deadline. Let me complete my wish list before that happens.

No timeframe. Though to be sure of your safety you should move to another country. :lol:

1. It was said in a joint Press conference where Quereshi did not dispute it.

2. It was in Islamabad in response to a Pakistani news reporter's question

India is not rejecting evidence. Its rejecting the notion that anything (credible or not) has been shared. As we said earlier, its all vapour ware, a bogey Pakistan is propogating to divert attention from the issue of Pakistan sponsored terrorism in India

Best response

Last edited by a moderator:
US can't afford to open another front anytime soon. An escalation of the Afghan war will only speed up the fall of the US economy and US defeat in the region.

We must stop this JOKE of talking to India.

Indian has never agreed and WILL NEVER AGREE to our point of view.

I do not know when this FACT will settle in the minds of Pakistanis.

If India want's Pakistan to keep it's eyes of Kashmir then India should stop interfering in Baluchistan.I am afraid the consequences for India won't be good.

Looking at current scenario I think Pakistan should worry about creating a strong nation and dealing with internal contradictions. Americans are already bombing NW areas on pretext of terrorism.

Ghazwa e Hind can wait s you said there is no time frame and when you are ready just bring it on.

Is there smthing called Ghazwa - e - Pakistan where whole of Pakistan will be in your control. I mean no muslim killing muslim kind of thing.

Muslims had been and now are killing Muslims in Pak.

Hindus had been and now are killing Hindus, Muslims, Sikhs, Buddhist, Shudders in India

Whats the problem ?

You're diverting from my post. But the answer is due to US and NATO's interests at this point in this.

No Im not diverting..watever i posted is very much relevant to ur post.
The US and NATO's best interests lies very much in not antagonizing Pakistan at this moment.
So even then Y they r pressuring pakistan wen they dont care abt India.

The reason is India's hands are clean in this.....whether u want to believe it or not thats none of the world's or India's problem.

No Im not diverting..watever i posted is very much relevant to ur post.
The US and NATO's best interests lies very much in not antagonizing Pakistan at this moment.
So even then Y they r pressuring pakistan wen they dont care abt India.

The reason is India's hands are clean in this.....whether u want to believe it or not thats none of the world's or India's problem.

Well I am not going to reply to these kinds of childish, naive, simplistic posts. I have to cringe when I see these kinds of posts. Best of luck in graduating from the college of armchair experts.

Back
Top Bottom