What's new

India rejects Balochistan charge, says no proof given

We must stop this JOKE of talking to India.

Indian has never agreed and WILL NEVER AGREE to our point of view.

I do not know when this FACT will settle in the minds of Pakistanis.

Funny i heard something very familiar , :coffee:

We must stop this JOKE of talking to Pakistan.

Pakistanis has never agreed and WILL NEVER AGREE to our point of view.

I do not know when this FACT will settle in the minds of Indians.

Muslims had been and now are killing Muslims in Pak.

Hindus had been and now are killing Hindus, Muslims, Sikhs, Buddhist, Shudders in India

Whats the problem ?

From the earliest records of history , Man has Killed Man.
Being Muslim , Hindu, Sikhs, Buddhist has nothing to do with that most constant of Human traits.

This trait outdate's all of today's religions , so i can't understand what religion has to do with anything ?

Well I am not going to reply to these kinds of childish, naive, simplistic posts. I have to cringe when I see these kinds of posts. Best of luck in graduating from the college of armchair experts.

"Please stop asking questions for wich I dont have answers" would have been a better reply than the above one.:lol:

Indian Muslims waiting for them with :sniper:

u burn down their mosques, make their atrocities like gujrat massacre and kashmir and want them to return favour by working and sacrificing for indian army.

even sikhs havent forgotten their khalistan dream lol

"Please stop asking questions for wich I dont have answers" would have been a better reply than the above one.:lol:

Whatever you say dude. :lol: Actually it's a simple case of me couldn't caring less about what armchair experts have to say.

I checked some maps and history. Isn't part of Baluchistan under Iran? So, given the geography and demographics - shouldn't it be Iran who is creating trouble in Balochistan? Is it possible or are things all hunky-dory between Iran and Pakistan?

the terrorist state of india will always deny everything.

or is it the other way around? Check out past few years of news around the world and see where the terrorists caught belonged to or got trained from and then it will not be difficult for u find out who is the terrorist state and who is denying. Not so difficult give it a try.

Last edited:
This is why India and Pakistan have no peace..... bcoz our governments do not recognize our faults against each other !! it is very shameful....

I m sure Indians hate the government of India as much as Pakistanis HATE the current govt here....

Why should we hate our Govt? they are following the correct course of actions and this Baluchistan blame is just a Pakistani effort for turning world focus from Mumbai investigation.

I said several times that I saw Musharraf on TV saying that.

if any evidence is given then ur govt must be having some records. Bring it on media with details like when it was given and to whom, if you are so sure about it and if u want to negate Mr Krishna.

Till then all the talks of proofs being given is nothing more than BS.

if any evidence is given then ur govt must be having some records. Bring it on media with details like when it was given and to whom, if you are so sure about it and if u want to negate Mr Krishna.

Till then all the talks of proofs being given is nothing more than BS.

And what do we have here? Oh no, yet again, for the millionth time, a naive, childish and simplistic post. That's like the most desperate denial attempt I have seen. But what can I expect from indians.

I checked some maps and history. Isn't part of Baluchistan under Iran? So, given the geography and demographics - shouldn't it be Iran who is creating trouble in Balochistan? Is it possible or are things all hunky-dory between Iran and Pakistan?

iranians live in a different world, god knows, if iranians do really know a country called pakistan lol:partay::bounce:

And what do we have here? Oh no, yet again, for the millionth time, a naive, childish and simplistic post. That's like the most desperate denial attempt I have seen. But what can I expect from indians.

Any question you don't have answer on is naive and simplistic to you. Your record is struck at "We have given proofs" sometime by Musharaf, sometime by some other ministers and then in the joint press conference, your FM didn't had anything to prove that anything was really shared. Fact is your govt is fooling u guys.

Good to know that out intelligence agency is atleast capable of doing this. I thought there were useless and ISI is best. ISI was creating lot of problem in India. Now I am happy that now RAW has started doing same in Pakistan. It is good that India does not care about goody...goody image at international arena which it used to care earlier and was doing nothing in response to bomb blasts in India.

Raw standing on the shoulders of Mossad and CIa doing some good job and that is true.....
Agreed...
But they(Raw) should start packing their bags cause Americans are leaving.....

Back
Top Bottom