What's new

India rejects Balochistan charge, says no proof given

u burn down their mosques, make their atrocities like gujrat massacre and kashmir and want them to return favour by working and sacrificing for indian army.

even sikhs havent forgotten their khalistan dream lol

I think Sikhs have forgotten the khalistan dream. If u r not aware the most decorated regiment in the Indian army is the Sikh regiment which speaks volumes of their loyalty to India.

The only persons still dreaming of Khalistan are either hiding in pakistan or in America.

Is there smthing called Ghazwa - e - Pakistan where whole of Pakistan will be in your control. I mean no muslim killing muslim kind of thing.

Ghazwa hind and last battle is fought between Good and Evil,,
Truth and Lies,,spiritual and material....

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Zaid Hamid's Army :rofl::rofl:

Ghazwa-hind can only take place by Pakistanis if they are spiritually, politically, socially, economically and humanly better than Indians...

If Indians accepts Islam and they are spiritually, politically, socially, economically and humanly are better than Pakistan than Ghazwa- Pakistan takes place....

The Ghazwa is in between Good and Evil,,,Truth and Lies,,spiritual and material...

Any question you don't have answer on is naive and simplistic to you. Your record is struck at "We have given proofs" sometime by Musharaf, sometime by some other ministers and then in the joint press conference, your FM didn't had anything to prove that anything was really shared. Fact is your govt is fooling u guys.

I actually have answer to it but it's waste of time answering question that are as childish as yours and most other indians. The fact that you assumed I have no answer to your armchair expert stuff itself is simplistic and narrow.

I am really starting to have a low tolerance for armchair experts and those who use such simplistic and naive logic which is why I don't answer these posts anymore. These fairytale and black and white sorts of logic doesn't work in the real world (only works on forums) hence it has no use for me.

Yes I said Musharraf gave proof, what more do you want? By using that sort of language (i.e. "stuck at", "sometime"), you're trying to play down the fact the Musharraf gave proof and attempting to divert from that.

And "FACT is your government is fooling" me? No dude, no. No, no, no. How many times I have to say this. It's YOUR opinion that the government is fooling me. It's not a fact and you can't prove it to be a fact.

Last edited:
Whatever you say dude. :lol: Actually it's a simple case of me couldn't caring less about what armchair experts have to say.

Very convinient reply...Sir...:rofl:

this argument with the pakistani citizens is getting even more stupid by the day.......your leaders claim to have given evidence in your local media.....but a visiting indian minister is telling that we have not been given any evidence in your own country right when your ext minister is there .......and your minister never refutes the claim......can you not realise that your minister is bluffing to your nation.......even mushy said that you gave evidence to india,,,,,but never seen him claiming/rubishing indian claims of not having received evidence ever...all i can say is either you guys dont want to go for /believe the truth or you guys just claim that just for your convenience of arguing with indian members here........

p.s.......your leaders find it very easy to fool you guys.....anything anti-india is blindly accepted there.......

and its our failure to not provide India with any solid evidence and far more greater failure that our FM didn't utter a word when Indian FM said this I think if our government and ISI has any honor left in them than no government official should every say again to us or make a press release that India is involved in Baluchistan, if they have to yell about it then find a prove first (if they cant find a prove in their own territory and can only blame then shut down ISI we do not want a failed agency like it eating our funds), give that to India and make an open statement regarding it with acknowledgment of government of India, otherwise they should be silent in the media and can keep playing their slowly loosing game in Baluchistan just like RAW is efficiently playing their cards in Baluchistan. We people of Pakistan are not mad and to live with honor you need to talk solid and do result oriented stuff. Where our government only wants to stay in government and never confess their failures and same with our intelligence agencies and army.

Ghazwa-hind can only take place by Pakistanis if they are spiritually, politically, socially, economically and humanly better than Indians...

If Indians accepts Islam and they are spiritually, politically, socially, economically and humanly are better than Pakistan than Ghazwa- Pakistan takes place....

The Ghazwa is in between Good and Evil,,,Truth and Lies,,spiritual and material...

So simply put, it is impossible. :lol:

Since you put forward a cheeky comment, I'd like to add that we aren't interested in accepting Arab enslavement. Thanks for the offer though.

Why are you discussing mythology whereas the topic is regarding no proof of us being involved in your Balochestan state? Give us the proof, if you don't trust us then go to the UN, International Court etc. Why are you repeating the same discussion over and over?

Post the Mumbai massacre we approached the world community and the result was extensive pressure on your forces to launch strikes against terrorists. Why not do the same rather than pointing fingers and sponsoring more terror against us? It'd make your image better than us around the world.

Since you put forward a cheeky comment, I'd like to add that we aren't interested in accepting Arab enslavement. Thanks for the offer though.

accepting Islam in its true meanings dosent mean Arab enslavement

accepting Islam in its true meanings dosent mean Arab enslavement
We have our own way of life to follow for thousands of years and don't need others to teach us. Thank you for your generous explanation, but most unfortunately if you take a note, you'd find Arab countries enjoying peace and luxury while shifting all their miseries to your countries be it Pakistan or Afghanistan or Iran or Iraq.

Theres a lot of people who still support Khalistan in Canada and the UK too.
Those are terrorists wanted by our government. For once try to get things right: India is not a bunch of "oppressed" states. For you Pakistanis, Sikhs seem to be screaming for some sort of imaginary independence, my state Sikkim somehow becomes "another country", half of India has "gone Communist", Kashmiris are howling for independence, and what not.

These are simply nonsense stories told to you by your media. We don't consider a bunch of terrorists as legitimate flag bearers of any faith. They shall be tackled in the way our Army deals with terrorists when caught-- bullets into their heads.

Those are terrorists wanted by our government. For once try to get things right: India is not a bunch of "oppressed" states. For you Pakistanis, Sikhs seem to be screaming for some sort of imaginary independence, my state Sikkim somehow becomes "another country", half of India has "gone Communist", Kashmiris are howling for independence, and what not.

These are simply nonsense stories told to you by your media. We don't consider a bunch of terrorists as legitimate flag bearers of any faith. They shall be tackled in the way our Army deals with terrorists when caught-- bullets into their heads.

Oh please everyone who wants freedom from india is a terrorist but groups like the BLA and Mukti Bahini are freedom fighters. These movements may or may no be strong in india but they DO exist! I know Sikh people who's parents escaped india after 1984 and are Khalistan supporters. How are they terrorists? And don't go on about how the Pakistani media tells us "nonsense stories" when your own indian media is biggest joke in the world when it comes to reporting.

Back
Top Bottom