What's new

India rejects Balochistan charge, says no proof given

I said several times that I saw Musharraf on TV saying that.

Thanks thats enough for us to believe that tons of credible dossiers were given to India on Balochistan.

And you called me delusional.

So why Pakistan government still say that we will hand over proof against India later ?????

Thanks thats enough for us to believe that tons of credible dossiers were given to India on Balochistan.

And you called me delusional.

Actually I don't care if you believe me. My point was that things are not as black and white as you and other indians suggest.

And what about the Xinhua link I posted? That's pretty concrete, no? Yes, it's not about Musharraf government, but regardless..

Last edited:
a. First of all, most Indians have not even heard of Balochistan. It's not as if there is some national obsession with it as is Pakistan's case with Kashmir. People don't go around collecting funds for liberation of Baluchistan.

b. If Pakistan had proof, they would have shared part of it with the media - Pakistani media, Indian media, international media. For example after 26/11 and after Kargil conversations between handlers in Pakistan and the terrorists in Bombay were aired on various media, the homes/names of terrorists were made public and of course there is Headley.

How come we never hear of Indians in Baluchistan then?

a. First of all, most Indians have not even heard of Balochistan. It's not as if there is some national obsession with it as is Pakistan's case with Kashmir. People don't go around collecting funds for liberation of Baluchistan.

b. If Pakistan had proof, they would have shared part of it with the media - Pakistani media, Indian media, international media. For example after 26/11 and after Kargil conversations between handlers in Pakistan and the terrorists in Bombay were aired on various media, the homes/names of terrorists were made public and of course there is Headley.

How come we never hear of Indians in Baluchistan then?

According to them thats west propaganda :lol::lol::lol:

There is no need to talk to India - nothing ever produced by talking to India.

We are fooling ourselves by talking to Indians and thinking that justice and rationale thinking will prevail.

No Way - India is our Number 1 ENEMY.

Only one thing could succeed with India and that is WAR.

We need to prepare ourselves for Big Impending GHAZWA-A-HIND.

btw - you ppl know which kind of war is called GHAZWA !!!!

We are fooling ourselves by talking to Indians and thinking that justice and rationale thinking will prevail.

GHAZWA - whats that some kind of delicacy?

^ Upcoming conquest of India by some muslim army :azn::azn:

How many times have we been over this..? You do realize it's pretty much impossible that GoI will acknowledge that proof was given to it? The childness, the naivity, the simplistic logic has no end in sight.

Does the same logic apply wen Pakistan Govt rejects the dossiers sent by GoI and releases Hafiz Sayeed..?

Does the same logic apply wen Pakistan Govt rejects the dossiers sent by GoI and releases Hafiz Sayeed..?

Sure it can, I don't deny it, but the two situations are not comparable as India is no pressure from the west while Pakistan is.

Sure it can, I don't deny it, but the two situations are not comparable as India is no pressure from the west while Pakistan is.

And ever wondered why there is pressure on Pakistan even while it being the so-called "Frontline state in the WOT" while there is no pressure on India..?

Think abt it..u ll get the answer to all ur queries.

Pakistan will reject Indian allegation of helping Kashmiri freedom fighters.

Indian will always reject allegation of helping TTP and Baloch Terrorisrts.

So what is idea in talking ?

Only talking for talking, photo sessions and nothing substential.

Lets Stop Talking till we are mature

Else

Lets beat the drums, blow the bugle, gather what all we have and decided once for all

“A time will come when Communism will fear for its survival in Moscow, Capitalistic democracy will tremble for its safety in Washington and New York. ... The objective of Islamic Jihad is to put an end to the dominance of the un-Islamic systems of government and replace them with Islamic rule, Islam intends to bring about this revolution not in one country or in a few countries but in the entire world.”

Sayed Abul A'ala Maududi

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom