What's new

India rejects Balochistan charge, says no proof given

ISI has no benefit in giving proof..because that will cause other spies to highten their guard..ISI works as a silent killer..they would not like media circus waste their efforts. Part of the counter intelliegence skills is to push the adversary into opening his mouth.

India rejected Balochistan charges.............no proof given and people are just saying my police chief, my foreign minister, My musharraff.......All these are sellouts who have no credibility at all.

No proof, no case...people just move on.

ISI has no benefit in giving proof..because that will cause other spies to highten their guard..ISI works as a silent killer..they would not like media circus waste their efforts. Part of the counter intelligence skills is to push the adversary into opening his mouth.

don't agree with you...
ISI is a state agency and it should help Pakistan in diplomatic front to counter India and he is trying...
if isi has the proofs then it is a matter of selfishness but they don't have cause any agency don't want to miss a chance to kick others by any means whether media, diplomacy or in grounds..
ISI should do proper planning to counter raw in Pakistan..

Pakistan provides proves to India, Afghan governments for their involvement _English_Xinhua

Here's the link. Now we can both form conspiracy theories, that either

1. Qureshi was doing it since US is pressuring Pakistan not to accuse India
2. Rehman Malik and Musharraf in the past are lying
3. Some other conspiracy theory.

Again.. The question is not whether India is doing it to Pakistan or not.. The question is that has Pakistan provided any documentary to India on the same. Just like the 26/11 dossiers India has publically provided to Pakistan. The answer to that seems to be NO

Yeah, illogical/stubborn/non sensical only to childish/simplistic/armchair experts/keyboard warriors. Answer me this - do governments never lie? Do governments never hide facts? Are conspiracy theories always false (there is evidence to contrary if you ask)? Does interests play no role in this world?

I know, I know, your indirect answer is yes hence no time wasted.

1. do governments never lie? They do
2. Are conspiracy theories always false : No
3. Does interests play no role in this world? They most certainly do.

However none of the above automatically shows that documentary data has been shared with India on India's involvement in Balochistan over and above moral and diplomatic support India offers

Again.. The question is not whether India is doing it to Pakistan or not.. The question is that has Pakistan provided any documentary to India on the same. Just like the 26/11 dossiers India has publically provided to Pakistan. The answer to that seems to be NO

That's exactly what my reply was about - PPP government has given proof to India if you go by what Rehman Malik said.

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

1. do governments never lie? They do
2. Are conspiracy theories always false : No
3. Does interests play no role in this world? They most certainly do.

However none of the above automatically shows that documentary data has been shared with India on India's involvement in Balochistan over and above moral and diplomatic support India offers

My point wasn't regarding Indian support for terrorism, it was a general post regarding the extremely simplistic and naive Indian way of thinking that we see on web.

That's exactly what my reply was about - PPP government has given proof to India if you go by what Rehman Malik said.

That was an stand alone statement negated by India. Where as what Krishna said yesterday was in Islamabad in front of your Foreign minister. He specifically told live on TV that there is not a single piece of documentary that has been sent over by Pakistan on this since Egypt. The only thing Quereshi said about this was that there is a Pakistani national to whom India has issued a passport that should be cancelled. :azn:

Do you mean negated in the sense that it's inconclusive whether evidence was given to India or in the sense that Pakistan has definitely not given evidence to India? Because if it's the latter then I am afraid to say that GoI will obviously not admit that the proof was given unless it was pressurized by the west or it was in its interests to do it, neither of which is true today.

Well all factors considered, I'd say it's inconclusive however I take Musharraf's words very seriously and he said several times unambiguously that proof had been provided to GoI so I am leaning towards yes proof was provided.

Do you mean negated in the sense that it's inconclusive whether evidence was given to India or in the sense that Pakistan has definitely not given evidence to India? Because if it's the latter then I am afraid to say that GoI will obviously not admit that the proof was given unless it was pressurized by the west or it was in its interests to do it, neither of which is true today.

Well all factors considered, I'd say it's inconclusive however I take Musharraf's words very seriously and he said several times unambiguously that proof had been provided to GoI so I am leaning towards yes proof was provided.
my friend, had u seen the press conference. i tell u wht happened. a Pakistani journalist asked the question regarding J & K and Baluchistan. ur FM answered the first part but skipped the part abt Baluchistan. only then our FM interfered and said that no proofs is provided. try to get the video on web and then try to analyze.

Its foolishness to assume that India, Pakistan and their agencies dont interfere in each others affairs.

AFAIK, in response to ISI's support to Kashmir during late 80's and early 90's, RAW retaliated by providing support to people of Balochistan.

But all RAW operations in Balochistan were suspended in 1997 on the orders of the then Indian Prime Minister, Inder Kumar Gujral who wanted to send a message of peace to the people across border.

Ever since then, RAW has not been able to gain the same foothold that it had in Balochistan prior to 1997. There will be hardly any major proof that Pakistan will be able to provide since all the RAW's earlier efforts went down the drain because one PM suspended the operations long back ago.

my friend, had u seen the press conference. i tell u wht happened. a Pakistani journalist asked the question regarding J & K and Baluchistan. ur FM answered the first part but skipped the part abt Baluchistan. only then our FM interfered and said that no proofs is provided. try to get the video on web and then try to analyze.

I have talked about this over and over again and hence will not reply again.

Ok for a sec lets forget that PAK have a proof against RAW, but since u indians got proof against ISI as claimed than who is stop'g u from going to International Court of Justice....

This is why India and Pakistan have no peace..... bcoz our governments do not recognize our faults against each other !! it is very shameful....

I m sure Indians hate the government of India as much as Pakistanis HATE the current govt here....

Back
Top Bottom