What's new

India rejects Balochistan charge, says no proof given

And for the 100000th time, a childish, naive, and simplistic post by an Indian. I am really getting tired telling you guys again and again about the lack of your capability to think outside the box. I really hope you kids can grow out of this.

The rest of the world (i.e. the western world) is irrelevant since they have similar interests to India at this point in time.

Dude for everyone else these simplistic things matter, when someone refutes your charges right in front of you and you do not say a word that is a very big proof to us, for some unnamed reporters report or conspiracy theories matter more.

Fact of the matter is your government is not on record to say they gave any proof and you believe that a proof was given at Egypt is just a myth.

End of story.

So what it's last year news. It still means India was provided proof. Btw, like I mentioned, I have seen both Musharraf government and current government on TV saying they have provided proof to GoI.
CLARIFICATION:When I said last year news, I meant that it should not be difficult to get PK newspaper online version reporting the same news. That will be clear and detailed. Search that and get surprised.

Dude for everyone else these simplistic things matter, when someone refutes your charges right in front of you and you do not say a word that is a very big proof to us, for some unnamed reporters report or conspiracy theories matter more.

Fact of the matter is your government is not on record to say they gave any proof and you believe that a proof was given at Egypt is just a myth.

End of story.

You actually have no idea what you're talking about. I have clearly said what I feel about proof being given in Egypt and it's not what you're saying. I go by what Musharraf has said in the past in particular.

As far as unnamed reports are concerned, you also mean unnamed CIA sources accusing Pakistan and conspiracy theories about ISI providing support to Taliban and LeT?

CLARIFICATION:When I said last year news, I meant that it should not be difficult to get PK newspaper online version reporting the same news. That will be clear and detailed. Search that and get surprised.

Dude, I have seen Rehman Malik AND Musharraf on TV saying proof has been provided to India. Anything you say is only about diverting from that and about hanging by a thin thread. What's on that link is pretty conclusive anyhow.

Raw doing some gr8 work in Baluchistan that our agency cant find a single clue or proof of dirty work....
Raw is involved but our Isi has failed to find some.......
Plz provide some proof in the media,,,,
Like Kasav...

^^I think you forgot to adjust your flag setting!!!

All those media confessions hold no value for you?

Send these videos to S.M. Krishna External Affairs Minister

telephone: 23011127 / 23011165 ( dont forget to add country code)

Email- eam@mea.gov.in

Please anybody do this for your country's sake.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oops ... all ran away..

country code is +91 and also include 011....otherwise u will have another excuse that phone line is not working....

no! he right at his point..pak has no proof against indian raw but indian have unlimited proof against isi involvement in terrorist activity......

brother i m a proud pakistani...
But the thing is we should given some proof to the international media..
Not such claims of interior minister or Police chiefs..
what i m saying is raw involved but our agency was failed to counter them and provides proofs to us..
Plz no media claims only witnessed proof..
Why Foreign minister quiets when indian Fm says no proofs given to us..

no! he right at his point..pak has no proof against indian raw but indian have unlimited proof against isi involvement in terrorist activity......

Sorry but..
Indian has fake proofs....
Its a conspiracy...

The discussion here is not that India is doing something or not. The discussion was on the lie spread earlier that India was given proof in Egypt. The statement and the presence of your FM proves beyond doubt what happened.

that's why every time pak govt. accept our proof.....

there is a difference b/w proofs and information.....
hafiz saeed is achief of jamat ul dawaa,,,and a former member of Let,,,, he is 55 years old,,,has two sons,,,,,a freedom fighter of kashmirrr:blah:
what is it??????? proof..:what:

Back
Top Bottom