What's new

India refuses visa to Musharraf

nothing will make Musharraf more popular in pakistan, then him coming to india and going off about balochistan,kashmir etc. Good decision to deny him a visa!

Just wondering... What if George W Bush was invited by the same university?

Did India have guts to refuse visa then?

or am i looking at the colour of Musharraf now? :rolleyes:
George Bush is no Musharraf.Zameen asman ka farq hai janab dono mein.:azn:

One reason may be not getting arrested in India since he admitted he got his hands on kargil episode

Now, without any diplomatic immunity, he might be in danger if somebody just file a suit in court to get him arrested.

Hows this reason .........

Just wondering... What if George W Bush was invited by the same university?

Did India have guts to refuse visa then?

or am i looking at the colour of Musharraf now? :rolleyes:

Why should Indian security provide security for Musharraf's private visit ?

Musharraf even cannot visit Pakistan unlike ex-US president.

George Bush is no Musharraf.Zameen asman ka farq hai janab dono mein.:azn:

both were President of the two different nations and the most powerful person of their respective countries

Oh yes... 1 Gora hai... doosra South Asian

Faraq hai.... baaqi government ex-President ki respect ke liye uske mulk ki economy nahi dekhti - even the former President of Kenya is well respected if he pay a visit to this subcontinent

I think the indian Government understands that Musharaf is not an important person in pakistani politics anymore. He is good in heating up pakistan-india debates and the Indian Government does not want that from a person who is just another man.

I think the indian Government understands that Musharaf is not an important person in pakistani politics anymore. He is good in heating up pakistan-india debates and the Indian Government does not want that from a person who is just another man.

But he was going on a private visit. Why should Indians be so much insecure about a private visit of a person.

One reason may be not getting arrested in India since he admitted he got his hands on kargil episode

Now, without any diplomatic immunity, he might be in danger if somebody just file a suit in court to get him arrested.

Hows this reason .........

He was leading that episode and India had been saying so for all these years nothing new.

If it was the reason then India should have been having guts to deny visa to him earlier. But dint happen.

both were President of the two different nations and the most powerful person of their respective countries

Oh yes... 1 Gora hai... doosra South Asian

Faraq hai.... baaqi government ex-President ki respect ke liye uske mulk ki economy nahi dekhti - even the former President of Kenya is well respected if he pay a visit to this subcontinent

Lol...One gave us the nuclear deal going against the whole world while the other gave us kargil.

There is a difference dude !

Back
Top Bottom