What's new

India refuses visa to Musharraf

hi there is news ticker flashing that India has refused to give visa to Musharraf for visiting.

I wonder how much India is scared of Musharraf's ability to speak to media.

I criticize Musharaf for 10s of things but I would 100% agree, he is one wonderful person to speak to Media and always sounds rational and realistic. PLUS he never accepts BULL$HIT even if it is thrown my Anchor or audience itself.

hi there is news ticker flashing that India has refused to give visa to Musharraf for visiting.

What a Crap!! Mushy is always a favorite speaker for Indian media and he always come.. This time if he filed a wrong Visa form then we have to deny it.. Let the proper reason come... Anyways, we denied visa for Bruce Willis as well due to new Visa rules but now he is coming to India.

No sure of this news, read of it here itself.

If correct it has nothing to do with being scared (there is nothing in him to scare India.. please) , it must be because he is not welcome.

As simple as that.

In any case, why does he want to visit India ? He stays away from his own country in a self imposed exile.

he can air his views from UK as well, unless he seeking brownie points for publicity back home.

No sure of this news, read of it here itself.

If correct it has nothing to do with being scared (there is nothing in him to scare India.. please) , it must be because he is not welcome.

As simple as that.

In any case, why does he want to visit India ? He stays away from his own country in a self imposed exile.

he can air his views from UK as well, unless he seeking brownie points for publicity back home.

That was my guess so i posted one of the possible reasons.

rest as far as why he want to visit India well i dont know if it has anything to do with some lecture or invitation but i am sure there must be something like that,

Perhaps we should verify the news and wait for official comment before going overboard with our guesses.

If you could kindly put some light on reasons why he has been denied visa by India?

You want me to explain that too ---- last time Mushy came he did not bash India,instead he was bashed by an Indian muslim.

Anyways let the real reason come out.

Maybe 'casue he might apply for asylum??:lol:

If you could kindly put some light on reasons why he has been denied visa by India?

You could have kindly asked this question at first place, instead of this
"I wonder how much India is scared of Musharraf's ability to speak to media."

Maybe 'casue he might apply for asylum??

That would be his personal choice. Not an issue.

So far its more important why India has refused visa to him?

either some technicalities or some other reason

ab Musharraf ke paas woh lathi nahi jis se woh bhains charata thaa
ab to chaye wala usay udhar denay se bhi refuse kar le to woh kuch nahi kar sakta :no:

@ Jana

According to Media Reports Govt. Refused him Visa Becoz He May Make Some Political Statement OR He Shud not get any Political Mileage becoz He has Lauched His New Party and Coming to India at this Stage is Not Needed / His Recent Comments of India's Involvement in Balochistan not gone to Well with India

Back
Top Bottom