What's new

India refuses visa to Musharraf

@ Jana

According to Media Reports Govt. Refused him Visa Becoz He May Make Some Political Statement OR He Shud not get any Political Mileage becoz He has Lauched His New Party and Coming to India at this Stage is Not Needed / His Recent Comments of India's Involvement in Balochistan not gone to Well with India

:agree: so i was right. India is scared of Msuharraf's abilities to handle media.

BTW according to reports he was going to India to attend a Conference so i dont think so it has anything to do with his political party besides his party will context elections in Pakistan NOT India

According to Media Reports Govt. Refused him Visa Becoz He May Make Some Political Statement OR He Shud not get any Political Mileage becoz He has Lauched His New Party and Coming to India at this Stage is Not Needed / His Recent Comments of India's Involvement in Balochistan not gone to Well with India

well if you talk about his political campaign he was in course of launching his political party when he visited India last time. The name of the party was already decided, the basic structure was already built and the only thing required was to formally launch it

So I don't think it would make a difference as far as his political party is concerned however his recent statements about India's involvement in Balochistan may be a good valid reason for his refusal. May be democratic India frightened of yet another bold statement of him that could have shaken the pillars of world's largest democracy. By the way, he did give similar statements when he was in power but media is taking those statements more strongly after he resigned from his post

we refuse visa so that Mushy do not have to embarrass against people like Maulana Madani again.

well if you talk about his political campaign he was in course of launching his political party when he visited India last time. The name of the party was already decided, the basic structure was already built and the only thing required was to formally launch it

So I don't think it would make a difference as far as his political party is concerned however his recent statements about India's involvement in Balochistan may be a good valid reason for his refusal. May be democratic India frightened of yet another bold statement of him that could have shaken the pillars of world's largest democracy. By the way, he did give similar statements when he was in power but media is taking those statements more strongly after he resigned from his post

An old military dictator cant shake the pillars of world's largest democracy..

Since he floated own party, he might wanted to learn some democracy lessons from India.

He will get good training in India and there is plenty of people from whom he can learn..

Good to know India is hiding behind madani ;)

lol.. whos hiding. Mushy ek madani ko to sambhal nahi sakta.:lol:
now don't say orange India use Madani- a Muslim as a human shield against Mushy.

Last edited:
New Delhi: India has blocked a visit by former Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf.

He had been invited to attend a seminar hosted by the Young Presidents Organization. The conference was scheduled to be held in Delhi on Saturday.

The former Pakistan president was among the guest speakers at the event.

Sources in the government say he was denied a visa because of his recent statement that he was the key man behind the Kargil War.

India rejects visa for Musharraf

lol.. whos hiding. Mushy ek madani ko to sambhal nahi sakta.:lol:

Nahi Bhai .........Government feared that if Musharraf tell any thing about Kashmir

To kahi Shivsena bale uiske sath kuch kar na de ......... He applied visa for Mumbai this time

Since he floated own party, he might wanted to learn some democracy lessons from India.

and you think your democracy is so advanced and precious like a virgin princess that you want to keep her locked in your country like ancient days?

I guess Musharraf has better places to learn from. He doesn't need to go to India in order to learn democratic lessons. He would have rather visited Turkey for this reason as he has always been very close to Turkish nation and has been brought up in Turkish society.

Khayal acha thaa lakin not materialistic

01/12/2010
India denies Musharraf visa

New Delhi: India on Wednesday denied visa to former Pakistan President Pervez Musharraf. No particular reason was given for the denial, Home Ministry sources were quoted as saying.

Sources in the Home Ministry were saying that visa was denied as India was not satisfied with the reason for the visit.
Musharraf was coming to India for a conference.

Source: India Syndicate

India denies Musharraf visa -  National News ? News ? MSN India

:angel:

:agree: so i was right. India is scared of Msuharraf's abilities to handle media.

BTW according to reports he was going to India to attend a Conference so i dont think so it has anything to do with his political party besides his party will context elections in Pakistan NOT India

Nothing to be Scared.. Its a Sensible Decison.. There is no Need To Entertain Him in India for Non-Sensical Reason..

We are Not intrested about knowing abt his Return to Pak or his Politcal Agenda :azn:

Reality or not
People on PDF are allowed to digest the way they like...
And pakistani politicians get ,mileage when they speak about india and even more mileage when go and speak in india.
I think you already knew that...
I remember some words said to musharaff " Pehlae to mai appko mubark badh du, apnae india mai akkar pakistan ke politics start kr de"

Indeed people understood his kind.

Nahi Bhai .........Government feared that if Musharraf tell any thing about Kashmir

To kahi Shivsena bale uiske sath kuch kar na de ......... He applied visa for Mumbai this time

Ohhhhh so Indian democratic govt is helpless in front of Shiv Sena terrorising tactics ???

Back
Top Bottom