What's new

India refuses visa to Musharraf

I really like your frustration[/B]

Your political parties openly killing each others members in lahore and karachi like gang war but they are good

In front of them Shivsena is just a kid (Sirf bolte hai) .......... Lets take Shivsana is terrorist so what you call your political parties ????

Whatever is political situation with our political parties that has nothing to do with this thread.

Secondly Pakistan so far has never refused visa to anyone under pressure from any political party in Pakistan.

Shiv Sena is a religious hindu outfit more than a political party.

Whatever is political situation with our political parties that has nothing to do with this thread.

Secondly Pakistan so far has never refused visa to anyone under pressure from any political party in Pakistan.

I think U giving too much Credit to Shiv Sena.. It has Nothing to Do With Shiv Sena Pressure to denying Visa to Musharraf

As i said last time
I really like your frustration

If you calling Sive sena terrorist party so justify it
And compare killing in Pakistan by political parties with Indian political parties

One Gets a Sense ....That Many Pak Members Egos are Hurt as India Refued Visa to Musharraf..Nothing More Than This

:lol::lol: lolzz we are enjoying Indian insecurity which has forced denial of visa to Musharraf.

Why would our ego get hurt in the first place when this visa denial has put Musharraf in more spotlight; Musharraf is not army chief anymore so we have no such hurting. He is now a common man as all others so denial of visa to him is not going to affect Pakistan in any way

unlike indians who's army officials were denied visas by China. That was an ouch

Denied because of pathetic Singing ability, probably.. However, Musharraf don't not have anything left to add value to any party including Kashmir now.
Is it seriously a topic to debate??

If you calling Sive sena terrorist party so justify it
And compare killing in Pakistan by political parties with Indian political parties

You been reading too much which is not even stated there.

So never mind

I think U giving too much Credit to Shiv Sena.. It has Nothing to Do With Shiv Sena Pressure to denying Visa to Musharraf

No i am not giving credit to shiv sena. rather a bharatya member was saying so that govt might be fearing any action of shiv sena against Musharraf so thats why visa denied.

Musharraf was not going to be on official visit or invitation of GOI. Indian security agencies had security concerns since he would have been on Private invitation to receive some award so rejecting visa was justified.

Indian agencies say the award can be received anywhere in the rest of world including Pakistan.

I really wonder whether Pakistan would itself allow Musharraf to receive award in Pakistan.

Denied because of pathetic Singing ability, probably.. However, Musharraf don't not have anything left to add value to any party including Kashmir now.
Is it seriously a topic to debate??

That is no valid reason to deny visa to anyone.

He was coming to attend a conference in India.

:lol::lol: lolzz we are enjoying Indian insecurity which has forced denial of visa to Musharraf.

Why would our ego get hurt in the first place when this visa denial has put Musharraf in more spotlight; Musharraf is not army chief anymore so we have no such hurting. He is now a common man as all others so denial of visa to him is not going to affect Pakistan in any way

unlike indians who's army officials were denied visas by China. That was an ouch

Pakistani Egos have Been Hurt Especially You :lol::lol:

Now Ur Talking Things which Are Offtopic and Talking about Indian General Visa Denial :rofl::rofl:than Let Me Tell We Also Gave China an "ouch" in a Good Way

That is no valid reason to deny visa to anyone.

He was coming to attend a conference in India.

Visa is not Birthright for entering neigbour country however entering Pakistan is Birthright for Musharaf.

No i am not giving credit to shiv sena. rather a bharatya member was saying so that govt might be fearing any action of shiv sena against Musharraf so thats why visa denied.

DRDO was right, jana mam uses this word when she gets pi$$ed off.
Guess what, in reply back people are expected to say similar kind of word for pakistanis..heheh Mods are lookin at just 1 side.

Just wondering... What if George W Bush was invited by the same university?

Did India have guts to refuse visa then?

or am i looking at the colour of Musharraf now? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Look..Shiv Sena is a Regional Party and it has Very Little Influence in North of India

There is No Way They Can Force Govt. To Deny him Visa..Denial of Musharraf Visa is an Well Thought out decision

Back
Top Bottom