What's new

India refuses visa to Musharraf

Nothing to be Scared.. Its a Sensible Decison.. There is no Need To Entertain Him in India for Non-Sensical Reason..

We are Not intrested about knowing abt his Return to Pak or his Politcal Agenda :azn:

Again this weakest argument and doesnt hold any official logical reasoning to deny a visa :)

That would be his personal choice. Not an issue.

So far its more important why India has refused visa to him?

either some technicalities or some other reason

personaly i do not have a problem with musharaff visiting india. but i do have problem with his intentions, like what he had to say last time when he was around. Guy tried to drive a wedge between india & indian muslims. when you are in another country you talk about the things which matters to you & your host. Do not try to interfere in another countries internal issue. When you do that you are going beyond your jurisdiction, which no country can tolerate!!

and you think your democracy is so advanced and precious like a virgin princess that you want to keep her locked in your country like ancient days?

I guess Musharraf has better places to learn from. He doesn't need to go to India in order to learn democratic lessons. He would have rather visited Turkey for this reason as he has always been very close to Turkish nation and has been brought up in Turkish society.

Khayal acha thaa lakin not materialistic

Come on...

Here in India, he can learn verity of political lessons, from the politics of stone pelting to freezing of parliament.
where else you can see more than 2000 political parties, one billion+ voters, different cultures, languages, castes, religions still country stays as democratic...:victory:

well if you talk about his political campaign he was in course of launching his political party when he visited India last time. The name of the party was already decided, the basic structure was already built and the only thing required was to formally launch it

So I don't think it would make a difference as far as his political party is concerned however his recent statements about India's involvement in Balochistan may be a good valid reason for his refusal. May be democratic India frightened of yet another bold statement of him that could have shaken the pillars of world's largest democracy. By the way, he did give similar statements when he was in power but media is taking those statements more strongly after he resigned from his post

First of All Last Time Whn He Came to India He Had Not Launched his Political Party.. I remember He Had Come to India for the "India Today Seminar"

And We Are not intrested in his So Called "BOLD" Statements which u call it ..Dont Understand wht is Bold in it :undecided:... There is No Need To Entetain him in India ;)

Post reported

Good for you let the mods decide.

for the time being read your post again to which i replied.

Nahi Bhai .........Government feared that if Musharraf tell any thing about Kashmir

To kahi Shivsena bale uiske sath kuch kar na de ......... He applied visa for Mumbai this time

Your post clearly implies that Indian govt is helpless in front of terrorising tactics of Shiv Sena.

If due to Shiv Sena fear India is refusing as you claimed then i dont see anything positive about Indian set up

Wow first SRK now India gov gives in to Shev Sena pressure..more than Pakistan now I am worried about India being taken over by religious fundamentals.!

personaly i do not have a problem with musharaff visiting india. but i do have problem with his intentions, like what he had to say last time when he was around. Guy tried to drive a wedge between india & indian muslims. when you are in another country you talk about the things which matters to you & your host. Do not try to interfere in another countries internal issue. When you do that you are going beyond your jurisdiction, which no country can tolerate!!

actually if you watch that video again.... Musharraf was speaking on topic

It was Maulana saab who behaved like Pakistani Mullah's and started talking out of context to get some applause by the audience. Watch that video again.... Musharraf didn't try to create any such rift... Maulana saab started speaking out of nowhere... if Maulana saab would have given that long speech on PDF... I am sure Moderators would have deleted his post citing reason as TROLL :rofl:

Again this weakest argument and doesnt hold any official logical reasoning to deny a visa :)

Mam, how you came to result it is weakest.
In common view "India is scared of Musharff" is weakest point ever

By the way,
I want to know does Musharff feels humiliated or still holds earlier attitude of "sab chalta hai"..

I have no issue with your denying visa to anyone thats your country and right i am interested in the reasons which Indian govt gave for denying the visa to him that too for a conference.

As far as Indian Muslims are concerned Musharraf's statement deosnt make any wedge. The wedge is already evident. So lets this thing out of this discussion.

Good for you let the mods decide.

for the time being read your post again to which i replied.

Your post clearly implies that Indian govt is helpless in front of terrorising tactics of Shiv Sena.

If due to Shiv Sena fear India is refusing as you claimed then i dont see anything positive about Indian set up

I really like your frustration :lol:

Your political parties openly killing each others members in lahore and karachi like gang war but they are good :rofl:

In front of them Shivsena is just a kid (Sirf bolte hai) .......... Lets take Shivsana is terrorist so what you call your political parties ????

Wow first SRK now India gov gives in to Shev Sena pressure..more than Pakistan now I am worried about India being taken over by religious fundamentals.!

This was stated by an Indian member NOT any Indian official so i am not yet accepting it as main reason.

Though it makes sense since Mumbai is literally Shiv Sena state and this Hindu hardline party has a great influence and can force such a thing

I dont mind Musharraf to Visit either but I also do not have problem for India denying Visa to Musharraf. He is no doubt a controversial character not in India but in whole world. Not to forget he is having great claims like Kargil and then turning over a democratic government. His recent comments being a general and head of country against India were also not something so he should be allowed Visa for India.

One Gets a Sense ....That Many Pak Members Egos are Hurt as India Refued Visa to Musharraf..Nothing More Than This

Back
Top Bottom