What's new

India readies troops as Pakistan rattles arms across the border

Whenever Pakistanis are unable to manage their country themselves... they open up their eastern front.... that has been the practice all the time...prepare yourself for war my fellow Indians... stock up your supplies and get ready for black outs.

You are actually hoping for a war, aren't you ?

vyes dude, I am already ready...since last two days working from home...have got enough stock to survive for at least two months.. :cheers:

That is if you live that long. Sadists and war mongers tend to be the first ones to die in wars. Is your house nuclear proof as well ? That is a possibility if a full scale war breaks out.

Finally you resorted to the official cliche of Pak govt...."Please give us the evidence"...then "More evidence" ....than "thats not enough evidence" ....and to complete the circle "Please give us the evidence"...& this circle will go on & on & on. Cremation ritual have been carried out with headless body, Sir it's not a story..it had happened here. But for you it may be a good story coz it's suits you to hide behind it. & thank's for your kind advise for energy conservation may be terrible power cuts facing pakistan need it more than anyone.(No offense indeed)

We ask for more proofs because the ones you ALWAYS provide are 3rd class which seems like a 12 year old's best effort in making up stories. Provide one clear evidence that it was PA and not LeT/ TTP groupie and we'll talk until then keep whining.

We may have beheaded two Pakistani Soldiers in 2011:

Last year, for example, there was fierce fighting Karnah, some 140 kilometres from Srinagar after two Indian soldiers were beheaded in an attack on a forward position by a Border Action Team. Indian special forces responded by targeting a Pakistani forward post, killing several soldiers and, by the account of one military official, which The Hindu could not corroborate independently, beheaded two.

The Hindu : News / National : Runaway grandmother sparked savage skirmish on LoC

Yaar I have been away from net for hours. @LoveIcon what's the present situation ? Has the tension diffused ? Is there any protest in Pakistan ?

No, as far as i know there is no mobilization - even not red alert. Leave cancellation has more to do with internal law & order and political situation than LoC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of the Indians fantasize about war like it's a fairy tale. Get into a street brawl first before you get into a war.

its not fantasy yaar.We are fed up of terrorism coming from our western border and our impotent govt :hitwall:

There used to be regular bomb blast in our country sponsored by your agencies but most of the condition is changed since last 4-5 yrs.

Let there be war. 6 nukes for every major city center, both sides. Let's see the outcome. Both sides neutered for eternity. Awesome.

One thing is for sure, this will be the last war.

whatever may be the reason, lets get ready to face another War..time to test all your newly inducted chinese junk .. :azn:

yes dude, I am already ready...since last two days working from home...have got enough stock to survive for at least two months.. :cheers:

Time also for the Scatlanders to test their imported US-Israeli-Russian-Eu junks. Without US-Israeli support, Scatland would have never existed as a country with an army.

Let there be war. 6 nukes for every major city center, both sides. Let's see the outcome. Both sides neutered for eternity. Awesome.

One thing is for sure, this will be the last war.

Nukes will never be used thats why U.S is sitting here in A-stan just to keep you in check or to tackle emergency situation.
This is one of the reason of their presence.

if you had guts to use them,you would have used it in kargil :lol: ..
mushy did threaten india with nukes but india dint listen :)

Back
Top Bottom