What's new

India readies troops as Pakistan rattles arms across the border

Sorry for not understanding correctly.

Its Pakistani Citizen, who are punch bag of Pakistani Army.

There won't be any War with India. Thats for sure.

But one thing is sure.............. Pakistani ppl will be milked badly by there Army.

War drums are being rung on the Indian side only, Pakistan army is not advocating war or strikes unlike Indian army guys on Times now or NDTV

I say lets have a final one and decide it once for all, what do we have to loose we are already screwed. order our textile mills make to make million of yards of white Latha

I say lets have a final one and decide it once for all, what do we have to loose we are already screwed

I agree, going to war would be beneficial for us and would send India back couple of decades. They can give up their hope of becoming power giant in Asia if they war us.

That's a suicide jehadi's mindset :disagree:

Pretty convenient that you are sitting in Canada :D

How would you classify the mindset of India media??

Sorry for not understanding correctly.

Its Pakistani Citizen, who are punch bag of Pakistani Army.

There won't be any War with India. Thats for sure.

But one thing is sure.............. Pakistani ppl will be milked badly by there Army.

Fake encounters for incentives or running some of the best managed utility services.....take your pick. !!

Cheapster, Those martyred where not Army Jawans but FC. People are asking PA to take matters in their hand because Govt. is unable to do that & PA don't need India specially this time if they want to take control because people are more worried about terrorism than India. It's your media who declare wars every now and then to divert attention from local issues. Don't go far, compare the coverage of this incident - how much it got in India and how much in Pakistan. And rest assured, celebrating bomb blast and killing of civilians in Pakistan is not new by your type of people.

Thats because their media have to prepare their public, its time to die. We are already prepared with every household with a military grade firearms would rather die fighting an enemy than dying on the street of Karachi. If not now then when, If not with India the who!

For Pakistan its the best time ever for a War, for Indians its the worst time to fcuk with Pakistani public, we will declare every Indian soldier Zardari ke bhai...phir un ka hashar dekhna

Indian Media has already declared war on Pakistan, do you think Indian army will as well? What would India gain by attacking Pakistan? I only see losses no gains by either side...

Cheapster, Those martyred where not Army Jawans but FC. People are asking PA to take matters in their hand because Govt. is unable to do that & PA don't need India specially this time if they want to take control because people are more worried about terrorism than India. It's your media who declare wars every now and then to divert attention from local issues. Don't go far, compare the coverage of this incident - how much it got in India and how much in Pakistan. And rest assured, celebrating bomb blast and killing of civilians in Pakistan is not new by your type of people.

Dear respected senior PDF member, my ID name is Tuchha but my points are not. So please refrain your self to use any derogatory personal remarks, at least it doesn't looks good for senior members like you for whom I had lot of respect. However you shall also give respect for others point as well, no matter how much sharp they might be.

Now abt your reply..interior situation of pakistan is known to all of us to any extent u try to cover it. Media of both countries are trying to be as patriotic as they can, I think they are just doing there job. If our media is selling war ...so yours is not so naive. & we dont celebrate any bomb blasts killing innocent lives in pakistan. However with these bomb blasts we except that pakistan must learn that terror never pays and it must shun the policy of proxy's & terror.

Well anyone from pakistan can confirm the cancellation of leave???

Well anyone from pakistan can confirm the cancellation of leave???

If at all a war happens the Highest casualities will be in PDF for sure.... and Mods playing UN role.....j/k

What's China's take on all this episode? their permission is very important for Pakistan to start a war. Earlier it was US.

Back
Top Bottom