What's new

India readies troops as Pakistan rattles arms across the border

atleast the pdf war has begun.
lets hope there is no war.

Agree with you. I am reading 'In the Line of Fire' by Ex. President General Pervez Musharraf. I got to know a lot about the vulgar politics played by Pakistani Politicians. Having said this, Why people of India forget that our biggest enemy currently is not Pakistan, not terrorist, not women molesters. It is only our Corrupt Politicians. I mean how can we ignore a scenario that the Corrupt Politicians of India might have planned this horrible incident to gather Public sympathy so that they can win the votebanks in the upcoming general elections. Pakistan is fighting Terrorism as hard as UPA government in India is fighting corruption.
Stop being paranoid people. the need of the hour is to fight the biggest perpetrators of all terrorism, crime, poverty and they are CORRUPT POLITICIANS

quoted for THE possible truth.

Agree with you. I am reading 'In the Line of Fire' by Ex. President General Pervez Musharraf. I got to know a lot about the vulgar politics played by Pakistani Politicians. Having said this, Why people of India forget that our biggest enemy currently is not Pakistan, not terrorist, not women molesters. It is only our Corrupt Politicians. I mean how can we ignore a scenario that the Corrupt Politicians of India might have planned this horrible incident to gather Public sympathy so that they can win the votebanks in the upcoming general elections. Pakistan is fighting Terrorism as hard as UPA government in India is fighting corruption.
Stop being paranoid people. the need of the hour is to fight the biggest perpetrators of all terrorism, crime, poverty and they are CORRUPT POLITICIANS

Pak army ki to ab mauj ho jayegi...more money, more attention,more buying, more hardware,..more opportunity for power....whoever losses but clearly Pak army has win win situation..nice ploy pak army.

Going by that logic, India is a punch bag then. !! :what:

As per last report, It was India who reduced it's defense budget and corruption in Arm deals...:woot:

& its Pak army desperately seeking some attention among its people when every day there is news that bunch of poorly equipped taliban rookie militants chop head & kill pakistan army jawans in cold blooded way. Oooh not to forget the every day bomb blast rituals in pakistan which had gone out of control of the mighty pak army as well..

keep quit u "aman ka tamasha" salesman ..we had brought enough of this ****..lets be all out for this time once for all.

& they have ful of those in their backyard..lol

i know how it feels,i was feeling this after mumbai attacks,but look at civilian lives too.
dont know man,on one thought i want a war to win(and us to win,of course) but then what ppl who lose their lives.so i am undecided too.but still i dont want any war to happen.

keep quit u "aman ka tamasha" salesman ..we had brought enough of this ****..lets be all out for this time once for all.

& they have ful of those in their backyard..lol

i know how it feels,i was feeling this after mumbai attacks,but look at civilian lives too.
dont know man,on one thought i want a war to win(and us to win,of course) but then what ppl who lose their lives.so i am undecided too.but still i dont want any war to happen.

for the first time I have changed my Profile Pic... :cool: ..but it is not reflecting.. :-(

27slid5.jpg

Hey kiddo..peace seller, u better go to facebook or some other dweeb forum. How'd u feel if someone slaps your father for no reason in front of your eyes( no offense)..wud u then also talk peace & peace..

Hey kiddo..peace seller, u better go to facebook or some other dweeb forum. How'd u feel if someone slaps your father for no reason in front of your eyes( no offense)..wud u then also talk peace & peace..

no i wont.ok old man,u win.

Going by that logic, India is a punch bag then. !! :what:

Sorry for not understanding correctly.

Its Pakistani Citizen, who are punch bag of Pakistani Army.

There won't be any War with India. Thats for sure.

But one thing is sure.............. Pakistani ppl will be milked badly by there Army.

whatever may be the reason, lets get ready to face another War..time to test all your newly inducted chinese junk .. :azn:

yes dude, I am already ready...since last two days working from home...have got enough stock to survive for at least two months.. :cheers:

Did you built yourself a nuke bunker as well, you'll need one. We will nuke the likes of nuke, just for the fun of it :chilli:

& its Pak army desperately seeking some attention among its people when every day there is news that bunch of poorly equipped taliban rookie militants chop head & kill pakistan army jawans in cold blooded way. Oooh not to forget the every day bomb blast rituals in pakistan which had gone out of control of the mighty pak army as well..

Cheapster, Those martyred where not Army Jawans but FC. People are asking PA to take matters in their hand because Govt. is unable to do that & PA don't need India specially this time if they want to take control because people are more worried about terrorism than India. It's your media who declare wars every now and then to divert attention from local issues. Don't go far, compare the coverage of this incident - how much it got in India and how much in Pakistan. And rest assured, celebrating bomb blast and killing of civilians in Pakistan is not new by your type of people.

Back
Top Bottom