What's new

India readies troops as Pakistan rattles arms across the border

I am very impressed and happy to know that most of the Pakistani members in this forum do not want a WAR…But I am equally frustrated and fade up by actions led by Pakistani institutions..pls read them as ISI and Pak Army…

We do want peace, we do want to live with you peacefully and prosper together…but the problem is, we Indians are always at the receiving end and there is no Pakistani counterpart who is willing or capable to take the responsibility and correct the situation…Pakistan all the time manage to get away after every inhuman act….

This has to stop somewhere, if elected people cant solve it even after 5 decades, then Wars are bound to take place!

What the hell does the ISI have to do with this thread or the incident?

According to YOUR OWN union minister, it was indians who fired first and likely triggered the exchange of fire. (http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/201...ight-have-provoked-alleged-pakistani-assault/)

Helps to know your facts first, doesnt it?

Pakistanis at this stage are giving Food, Clothing and Shelter.. along with security more importance..
because anything else is not being allowed to develop.. by the world at large .. trying to interfere.

Whoever offers these things to Pakistan.. they will consider them leadership. Be it Army, Politicians or the Taliban.

India has gone above the pyramid of wants to greater self-realization..
Pakistan is not.
What works there CANNOT work here.

Pakistan doesn't need democracy. It needs good governance. Same with India. Democracy is but a means to an end. If military rule is able to deliver high efficiency then so be it. Democracy is not a religion.

Whenever Pakistanis are unable to manage their country themselves... they open up their eastern front.... that has been the practice all the time...prepare yourself for war my fellow Indians... stock up your supplies and get ready for black outs.

first manage the 1/3 of your country which is under the grips of naxals and assamese and then you can lecture us about country management.

thanks

Pakistanis at this stage are giving Food, Clothing and Shelter.. along with security more importance..
because anything else is not being allowed to develop.. by the world at large .. trying to interfere.

Whoever offers these things to Pakistan.. they will consider them leadership. Be it Army, Politicians or the Taliban.

India has gone above the pyramid of wants to greater self-realization..
Pakistan is not.
What works there CANNOT work here.

Food, Clothing and Shelter, I am pretty much sure Pakistan is capable of these things by herself and people need to understand this. And only elected government is right place to ask. Its not the duty of Army or Taliban. If they will ask for basic needs to wrong persons then they will have to pay back in wrong terms. Regarding what works in Pakistan, if you want development you have to ask for it and may be to sacrifice few things also for this.

Pakistan doesn't need democracy. It needs good governance. Same with India. Democracy is but a means to an end. If military rule is able to deliver high efficiency then so be it. Democracy is not a religion.

In democracy if it becomes kaput, you can change leaders next term. But if its military that's ruling, you can change it.

Food, Clothing and Shelter, I am pretty much sure Pakistan is capable of these things by herself and people need to understand this. And only elected government is right place to ask. Its not the duty of Army or Taliban. If they will ask for basic needs to wrong persons then they will have to pay back in wrong terms. Regarding what works in Pakistan, if you want development you have to ask for it and may be to sacrifice few things also for this.

In democracy if it becomes kaput, you can change leaders next term. But if its military that's ruling, you can change it.

A benovelent patriotic ruler would be idealistic

A benovelent patriotic ruler would be idealistic

And this is rare commodity today. May be during kings time. I think its much better if army does for what is always created. I haven seen any general who has ruled a nation patriotically throughout his rule.

Back
Top Bottom