What's new

India readies troops as Pakistan rattles arms across the border

That is if you live that long. Sadists and war mongers tend to be the first ones to die in wars. Is your house nuclear proof as well ? That is a possibility if a full scale war breaks out.

If the war turns out to be a full scale war with use of nukes..so be it!! ..your country cant get away every time just by using word Nuke ...mind you, you can just hurt our country whereas in "Iranian lang we can wipe you off map" if you dare to use Nukes...Moreover, I seriously doubt your capability to deliver the nukes!

well, I don’t want to live in nuclear proof house, let the event treat all of us evenly! :)

its not fantasy yaar.We are fed up of terrorism coming from our western border and our impotent govt :hitwall:

There used to be regular bomb blast in our country sponsored by your agencies but most of the condition is changed since last 4-5 yrs.

What a common problems - we are also fed up of terrorism coming from our western border sponsored by foreign elements. But difference is that our western border is not secured and controlled by army but yours is. And when we decided to focus on our western border, our eastern border started feeling loneliness.

Time also for the Scatlanders to test their imported US-Israeli-Russian-Eu junks. Without US-Israeli support, Scatland would have never existed as a country with an army.

US-Israeli-Russian-Eu junks ... :rofl: .. in your dreams baby... :disagree:

seems panic started making its effect feel on you ppl...:lol:

Nukes will never be used thats why U.S is sitting here in A-stan just to keep you in check or to tackle emergency situation.
This is one of the reason of their presence.

if you had guts to use them,you would have used it in kargil :lol: ..
mushy did threaten india with nukes but india dint listen :)

India might have nuked Pakistan but since there is no first use policy India did not because during Kargil war Pakistan's delivery system was not ready lol.

Ooops, I didn't know that the almighty US was taking dictation from India nowadays? :woot:

Nukes will never be used thats why U.S is sitting here in A-stan just to keep you in check or to tackle emergency situation.
This is one of the reason of their presence.

if you had guts to use them,you would have used it in kargil :lol: ..
mushy did threaten india with nukes but india dint listen :)

What a common problems - we are also fed up of terrorism coming from our western border sponsored by foreign elements. But difference is that our western border is not secured and controlled by army but yours is. And when we decided to focus on our western border, our eastern border started feeling loneliness.
You should sit back and think, Why there are so many people in your western border to target you for money or anything, Why foreign powers have been successful in using them ?

May be those people don't like you and the burden of responsibility also lies on you.

Let there be war. 6 nukes for every major city center, both sides. Let's see the outcome. Both sides neutered for eternity. Awesome.

One thing is for sure, this will be the last war.

Only 30% of India population leaves in Metro city...India money is all in swiss bank..To tum metro cities nuke bhi kar doge to bhi roughly 40-60% of india population will survive..But Pakistan 100% in thin vapour...That a trade i m willing to take ..

Bring it on :butcher:

so just like reinforcement and additional platoon

Yes - as per standard SOP in situation of high alert and that's normal on LoC, I think same is case on other side because if PA will notice any buildup than surely they will follow and that can't go unnoticed. Rest is mirch masla by your media, Let's hope your generals don't make decisions based on what media say.

I'm usually against Wars but for the first time i'm in favour. One thing Pakistan needs right now is 'unity'.

Ooops, I didn't know that the almighty US was taking dictation from India nowadays? :woot:
During Kargil war, Clinton called AB Vajpayee, he said what are you going to do ? Vajpayee said, what you want me to do, I have to do what my people wants.

Clinton got the message and called NS, and strictly said to him, get the hell out of Kargil. So yeah, US don't take orders from India, but it doesn't ignore it either.

Dude, don't calculate how much population lives where. If you knew anything about geographical attack strategy of nukes, you wouldn't be saying anything.

You call it a trade? Your business acumen sucks big time! :D

Only 30% of India population leaves in Metro city...India money is all in swiss bank..To tum metro cities nuke bhi kar doge to bhi roughly 40-60% of india population will survive..But Pakistan 100% in thin vapour...That a trade i m willing to take ..

Bring it on :butcher:

Most of the Indians fantasize about war like it's a fairy tale. Get into a street brawl first before you get into a war.
Actually we are fed up with this every other day back and forth jabbing. Thats why you see Indians making comments of once and for all, get it done with attitude.

Have you been to a street brawl ever in your life...? I tell you, India wasn't kept intact nation until now by some peace hugging hippies. Blood had been split in every corner of this nation. Thats why you see people appreciate the basic amenities they enjoy now a days. Media, communication, freedom, etc....

But on the otherside people have in Pakistan have forgotten the blood which used to coat the pillars of Pakistan. Thats why you see daily carnage going to deaf ears.

Time also for the Scatlanders to test their imported US-Israeli-Russian-Eu junks. Without US-Israeli support, Scatland would have never existed as a country with an army.
Let me give an example, F-16, US made, Mirages- US France made, rest made by China, which copied Russian planes.

Back
Top Bottom