What's new

India readies troops as Pakistan rattles arms across the border

When was the last time indians had elections and Pakistani card was not played by the ruling party to emotionally blackmail the general dumb emotionally fragile indian public and to have their votes-

Yes - as per standard SOP in situation of high alert and that's normal on LoC, I think same is case on other side because if PA will notice any buildup than surely they will follow and that can't go unnoticed. Rest is mirch masla by your media, Let's hope your generals don't make decisions based on what media say.

No, the IA will hit back according to a decision which is controlled by civilian government in Delhi. It will not be a decision based on media. Because one thing your army and Indian army knows that these skirmishes are common. Some are reported and some not.

I'm usually against Wars but for the first time i'm in favour. One thing Pakistan needs right now is 'unity'.

Thanks..without your support we can not make it happen..lets work more on consensus.. :azn:

Dude, don't calculate how much population lives where. If you knew anything about geographical attack strategy of nukes, you wouldn't be saying anything.

You call it a trade? Your business acumen sucks big time! :D

We know all your Gr8 nuke strategy.....And we r confident of it like we were in Kargil...That why we used our Air force to respond...it weas open Invitation..But u din't show up at the Party...SAD

And Then We Changed our Nuclear policy to Suit our Strategy Viza viz your

As far as my calculation goes it upto time to tell....

Now Bring it on :bounce:

Time also for the Scatlanders to test their imported US-Israeli-Russian-Eu junks. Without US-Israeli support, Scatland would have never existed as a country with an army.

And where would you had been if we hadn't had given you the help in the begining and after being adopted as the hired to do someone else dirty work in it's own back yard. "POT just can't keep calling kettle black while being face to face."

When was the last time indians had elections and Pakistani card was not played by the ruling party to emotionally blackmail the general dumb emotionally fragile indian public and to have their votes-

Lets do this again:
When was the last time pakistanis had elections and Indian card was not played by the rulling party to emotionally blackmail general dumb emotionally pakistani public and to have their votes-

What exactly happened in Kargil? Wasn't IA caught with it's pants down? Hmmmmmm......... First strike is something similar like getting caught in an uncomfortable position. The so called triad is not fully functional, yet, of any side.

We know all your Gr8 nuke strategy.....And we r confident of it like we were in Kargil...That why we used our Air force to respond...it weas open Invitation..But u din't show up at the Party...SAD

And Then We Changed our Nuclear policy to Suit our Strategy Viza viz your

As far as my calculation goes it upto time to tell....

Now Bring it on :bounce:

Most of the Indians fantasize about war like it's a fairy tale. Get into a street brawl first before you get into a war.

This Nation Was Born Out of Bloodshed..it past is full of bloodshed..Not like some nation born Out of AS$-Kissing of there Rulers:P

Indian Media has already declared war on Pakistan, do you think Indian army will as well? What would India gain by attacking Pakistan? I only see losses no gains by either side...
wo pichhle ek mahine se rape bech rahe the, ab koi dekhne wala nahi bacha tha ( sabhi to protest me the ) ab thoda war bhi bech lene do, nahi to salary kaese banegi.

Nukes will never be used thats why U.S is sitting here in A-stan just to keep you in check or to tackle emergency situation.
This is one of the reason of their presence.

if you had guts to use them,you would have used it in kargil :lol: ..
mushy did threaten India with nukes but India dint listen :)
One point is very evident that if India want to break away from the shackles of Geography then time is ripe.They want kashmir which we can't oblige them with.It leaves us with only one option.
Are we waiting for them to develop their second strike capability??
Will we wait for them to cross nuclear threshold ???
Why won't we take out their all strategic assets in preemptive first strike alone I mean by conventional or even nuclear strike ??? As of now they don't have second strike capability after all it's very small country it could be done.We are not very far apart like USA and old USSR.Either of us won't have enough of the time to react and first striker will gain undue advantage.

What exactly happened in Kargil? Wasn't IA caught with it's pants down? Hmmmmmm......... First strike is something similar like getting caught in an uncomfortable position. The so called triad is not fully functional, yet, of any side.

Yea nawaz sharrif was scrambling east to west just to get the peeping john, once they were caught watching Indians with pants down. Indians buckled up and charged right at your peeping rangers head on, sadly your nations will was in questions.

What Happened In Kargil Was Your PA thought WE will go and capture Kargil height when they r abandoned 4 winter Just like IA did In Siachen...And keep it Control just like IA did...

But they Did slight miscalculation..they forget the difference between IA and PA :P..and had to retreat shamefully even after having sitting at height Advantage:victory:

As far Nuclear triad goes..there are many thing that are not released in open forum....It a surprise Gift for Dear friend like you..Its wraped and ready to be given on short notice..U see we don't like to disappoint our friends:devil:

One point is very evident that if India want to break away from the shackles of Geography then time is ripe.They want kashmir which we can't oblige them with.It leaves us with only one option.
Are we waiting for them to develop their second strike capability??
Will we wait for them to cross nuclear threshold ???
Why won't we take out their all strategic assets in preemptive first strike alone I mean by conventional or even nuclear strike ??? As of now they don't have second strike capability after all it's very small country it could be done.We are not very far apart like USA and old USSR.Either of us won't have enough of the time to react and first striker will gain undue advantage.

yaar,now WARs are fought with different tactics.

1) internal destablize karo pehle

2) economy down karo unki

3) jab aapas mein ladne lage to phir apni army leke aao n strike karo ..

Time of direct wars is gone sir

Lets do this again:
When was the last time pakistanis had elections and Indian card was not played by the rulling party to emotionally blackmail general dumb emotionally pakistani public and to have their votes-

Any examples?- :coffee:-

Back
Top Bottom