What's new

India puts up 'Death Trap' at border, Pak sees RED

Funny,your ranting shows you are talk and no walk.My family has walked the talk whether in 1947 or 1980's .
At least we put to death our enemies ,unlike you who just keeps ranting and hating others online . Yours are the kind that do nothing. Ours are the kind who fight ,whether we lose or win. And most hindus will not agree with your mentality. I could have continued the insults with you ,but then I would increased schisms and hate b/w two communities who have close for centuries and stood by each other in bad times and the unity was effected by Arya Samajis and Congress machinations.

Our hindu and other brethren , please tell us do you agree with this claim of the upper caste fellow ? You sound like the UP upper caste fellows who are all talk and can nothing against the nutters like Mulayam Singh Yadav or his samajwadi cohorts who don't rein the Deoband and whine for the days when they could oppress others the fullest @SarthakGanguly @he-man @PlanetWarrior @nick_indian @Flamingo @Vinod2070
and others.

Are we Sikhs barbarians like Mritunjya is talking?

i heard according to hindu beliefs sikhs and muslims are below the untouchables?
is this true?

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny,your ranting shows you are talk and no walk.My family has walked the talk whether in 1947 or 1980's .
At least we put to death our enemies ,unlike you who just keeps ranting and hating others online . Yours are the kind that do nothing. Ours are the kind who fight ,whether we lose or win. And most hindus will not agree with your mentality. I could have continued the insults with you ,but then I would increased schisms and hate b/w two communities who have close for centuries and stood by each other in bad times and the unity was effected by Arya Samajis and Congress machinations.

Our hindu and other brethren , please tell us do you agree with this claim of the upper caste fellow ? You sound like the UP upper caste fellows who are all talk and can nothing against the nutters like Mulayam Singh Yadav or his samajwadi cohorts who don't rein the Deoband and whine for the days when they could oppress others the fullest @SarthakGanguly @he-man @PlanetWarrior @nick_indian @Flamingo @Vinod2070
and others.

Are we Sikhs barbarians like Mritunjya is talking?

Why do you even bother reading anything this moron Mritunjaya posts? He is not worth responding to. This self professed Guru doesn't even know the often recited texts of the Bhagavad Gita. D

Last edited by a moderator:
It is completely TRUE .

It is because of this belief that we allowed MMS to become our PM and selected APJ Abdul Kalam as our President .

its a simple question, either answer it or move along, no need for smartass comments. but im afraid that hindu do believe sikhs to be lower then untouchables.

Its not mate, its India-Pakistan border.

http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6074/6121502332_f73caf3a94_o.jpg[/IMG]

Click on the link below for high res.

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nasamarshall/6121502332/sizes/o/in/photostream/]All sizes | Night View of India-Pakistan Borderlands (NASA, International Space Station, 08/21/11) | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Thanks for the details dear!
It do looks good :)

yes and those bright spots seem to be electrified and fried mujahideen

hahahaha
So since they have been electrified and fired mujaheddin, i hope you wont blame them for killing your army in Kashmir and other parts of your country. It is your internal problem this way. Take Care.

hahahaha
So since they have been electrified and fired mujaheddin, i hope you wont blame them for killing your army in Kashmir and other parts of your country. It is your internal problem this way. Take Care.

read dawn newspaper today and count number of ppl killed in pakistan yesterday..................comment there

after that if u have time left,,,,u can focus on india:chilli:

read dawn newspaper today and count number of ppl killed in pakistan yesterday..................comment there

after that if u have time left,,,,u can focus on india:chilli:

Cant same be said for the comments above??
:)
I bet it can be... Dawn - Hindustan Time!!

Anyways, in no mood for a troll war. I will say it again, the pic do look beautiful. Even if someone takes the lights of Delhi to be electrified Mujaheddin in there wet dreams :P
Hope since they are fired not, no one is blaming Pakistan for supporting unrest in India from now onward :P
I will keep an eye on that. :)
Peace!

Why do you even bother reading anything this moron Mritunjaya posts? He is not worth responding to. This self professed Guru doesn't even know the often recited texts of the Bhagavad Gita. D

Do you really wish to get r@ped by me ? ..... is this some sort of death wish ? :devil:

Back
Top Bottom