What's new

India puts up 'Death Trap' at border, Pak sees RED

You do realize that its your FEAR that is guiding your judgement, right ?

What happens when you are free of that Fear and then take a judgement call based on face value ?

Again as I said if you are going to take my words directly it will not be of no good. Just try to understand the line which you highlighted. Even the meaning is not the one which you have understood right now. Just give it a chance. Think what does it mean.

Again as I said if you are going to take my words directly it will not be of no good. Just try to understand the line which you highlighted. Even the meaning is not the one which you have understood right now. Just give it a chance. Think what does it mean.

he is just trolling..........just look at above post

If he fears us then that fear too must be challenged.

he is just trolling..........just look at above post

And the funny thing ,he's a nair who does not know and is scared of handling weapons. I think the world will soon turn upside down.Maybe the Mayans are right , this is the apocalypse. My udasi friend also is of this opinion that the next 7 years are going to be hell on earth.

its a simple question, either answer it or move along, no need for smartass comments. but im afraid that hindu do believe sikhs to be lower then untouchables.

Than I believe you are a pure moran from land of pure. Go save your sindhi's balochis and pashtuns whom pakistan are treating as low class muslims. And I thought pakistan was formed to protect muslim minority. May be have to create few more Pakistans out of pakistan to do that.
It's a simple question. :smokin:

Than I believe you are a pure moran from land of pure. Go save your sindhi's balochis and pashtuns whom pakistan are treating as low class muslims. And I thought pakistan was formed to protect muslim minority. May be have to create few more Pakistans out of pakistan to do that.
It's a simple question. :smokin:

ok where is the question?

:omghaha:

ur right about the decrease in infiltration level but it's not entirely because of the fence .... The ISI has enough on its plate. and ISI along with Freedom fighters has been under enormous pressure from the civil government after Mumbai attacks but u'll see that the 2014-15 will be game changing years in the history of kashmir ;) !!!

After all the carnage you have witnessed in your country for past 10 years because of militancy what gives??? We have resisted your proxy war for past 3 decades and we have endured. What about Pakistan which is witnessing a spate of these attacks on daily basis? Will Pakistan endure???

I think 2014 will be game changing year because Pakistan as we know it will be history.

so if you still haven't learned your lesson in kargil then when will you people learn?

india cant ever and i mean ever even touch pakistan without getting blown to bits.

Busy doing e-jihad against evil hindus and barbaric sikhs on internet? why dont you grow some balls and hit and break noses of some random hindus and turban wearing sikhs on the streets of your america?

Dont glorify pak army for misadventure of kargil, they throw the lives of hundreds of thousands of their soldiers to aimless death and left them at the peaks to be slaughtered by indian air force........they got used like fodder.

Busy doing e-jihad against evil hindus and barbaric sikhs on internet? why dont you grow some balls and hit and break noses of some random hindus and turban wearing sikhs on the streets of your america?

Dont glorify pak army for misadventure of kargil, they throw the lives of hundreds of thousands of their soldiers to aimless death and left them at the peaks to be slaughtered by indian air force........they got used like fodder.

appreciate man

this bullshit religious discussions must stop..........just look at thread title!!

your opinion doesn't matter to most of real pakistanis, your not a pakistani, you an afghani.
our army sluaghtered your pig talibans like goats on eid al adha. do something about it:pakistan:

your opinion doesn't matter to most of real pakistanis, your not a pakistani, you an afghani.
our army sluaghtered your pig talibans like goats on eid al adha. do something about it:pakistan:

Certified by Department of Pakistaniness (Measured by Pakometer.)? :woot:

I don't think so ... :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom