What's new

India puts up 'Death Trap' at border, Pak sees RED

Last edited by a moderator:
...........:rofl:.........how old are you ?

This is an anonymous internet forum baccha.......and a pakistani one at that .... here rep. means nothing. Your communities rep. is out there in the real world. As I said, stop making a fool of yourself.

You are a stupid kid....... which is why I am really soft on you.

Then I suggest you quit before something before I run out of patience ........... good luck with your primitive nirmalas, udasis, khap panchayat, skih sabha, araya samaj etc..... Grown up have bigger things to do like make a bunch of money and build career. :disagree:

....................how old are you ?

35... Why already scared?

hen I suggest you quite before something before I run out of patience ........... good luck with your primitive nirmalas, udasis, khap panchayat, skih sabha, araya samaj etc..... Grown up have bigger things to do like make a bunch of money and build career.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...rap-border-pak-sees-red-15.html#ixzz2eN8cwhdL

Already made good money and made my career and considering retirement or starting my business,also working as a consultant for Jindal Group for its PSC's . Even considering in investing in Agricultural assets in Eastern Russia . Canada,Australia are too expensive.

Then I suggest you quite before something before I run out of patience

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...rap-border-pak-sees-red-15.html#ixzz2eN9H0dpM

You can open your mouth again. It will be even more funny when others again condemn you .I will not need to degenerate to your level.

You are a stupid kid....... which is why I am really soft on you.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...rap-border-pak-sees-red-15.html#ixzz2eN9PnJU1

At least not coward like you giving your own people a bad reputation.I have done enough of this religious bickering and now I finished with it. I won't be surprised if I decided to become a Nirmala somewhere ahead in my life.

whats ur problem dude??

mommy issues or papa not giving u enough pocket money?
or u have lost the bajrang dal membership?

You did say you are preparing for entrance exam ..... that makes you what ?.... 17 years old ?

Go back to real life and try getting into a good college, make something out of it. Stop wasting your time in a Pakistani defense forum.

You did say you are preparing for entrance exam ..... that makes you what ?.... 17 years old ?

Go back to real life and try getting into a good college, make something out of it. Stop wasting your time in a Pakistani defense forum.

i am preparing for post graduate entrance u piece of ****

i am sure u never even heard the word:omghaha:

Bajrang Dal doesn't talk such nonsense. Likely they would kill him for trying to create schisms in Sanatana Dharma.They are anti-muslim though.

this guy is actually compelling all the communities to talk ill of hindus,,,,!!
but no one is buying his argument:ashamed:

35... Why already scared?

Already made good money and made my career and considering retirement or starting my business,also working as a consultant for Jindal Group for its PSC's . Even considering in investing in Agricultural assets in Eastern Russia . Canada,Australia are too expensive.

You can open your mouth again. It will be even more funny when others again condemn you .I will not need to degenerate to your level.

At least not coward like you giving your own people a bad reputation.I have done enough of this religious bickering and now I finished with it. I won't be surprised if I decided to become a Nirmala somewhere ahead in my life.

:lol:........ you are 35 ? I was wrong to be soft on you. Thank you for correcting that.

What 'My people' ? .... I am not a spokesperson for 'my people' ....are you the spokesperson for skihs ? :lol: ... what a moron. We will meet again when you raise Khalistan in the future. :wave:

i am preparing for post graduate entrance u piece of ****

i am sure u never even heard the word:omghaha:

this guy is actually compelling all the communities to talk ill of hindus,,,,!!
but no one is buying his argument:ashamed:

naaahh....I have never heard of entrance exam ......... I breed buffaloes and sell their milk to khalistanis for their daily lassi. :P

i think he has just read this great book by this great gentleman

200px-Mein_Kampf.png
:taz:

I think his mother threw him out when he was 10.He is now desperate for some attention.:omghaha:
looks like it

research has shown some others with such afflictions:devil:

naaahh....I have never heard of entrance exam ......... I breed buffaloes and sell their milk to khalistanis for their daily lassi. :P

nope..............u are a landlord in pakistan who trains taliban:victory:

mate dnt consider his views every religion has anti social elements

i doubt he is a hindu really........by the way i am @sardar1987

i was banned,so changed the avatar

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom