What's new

India puts up 'Death Trap' at border, Pak sees RED

This term is banned on PDF.:astagh: Therefore, refrain yourself from using it, else you may turn PINK :rofl:

oye remove ur comment,,,i have already edited it

i am afraid of pink from my sardar1987 days:cry:

Its not mate, its India-Pakistan border.

http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6074/6121502332_f73caf3a94_o.jpg[/IMG]

Click on the link below for high res.

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nasamarshall/6121502332/sizes/o/in/photostream/]All sizes | Night View of India-Pakistan Borderlands (NASA, International Space Station, 08/21/11) | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

One has to ask- why has Neither Bangledesh nor Pakistan erected similar security measures on their side?

Unless, shockingly, India is actually a recipient of terrorism and criminality by its neighbours?

Pakistani go all the time to kill your soldiers lol. I don't need to. If Pakistan gets its money right and really decides to fund Kashmiris and khalistanis then you will see. Hopefully in few years time we will be back on our feet. Indians on its Knees already economically without any of our problems lol so pathetic.

India won kargil politically. Pakistan won militarily lol.

His statements were politically motivated.

You mean if you get your alms from USA then you will do this and that.....
All your country's problem solved mate? Or creating a Khalistan in Lahore is more important? :azn:

India won militarily. Politically. Psychologically. Economically. Total. Absolute. Undisputed.

"His statements were politically motivated." - And your statements are? :azn:

Really? Impossible? Guess who killed those 5 soldiers a few weeks ago. Or those beheadings in January. Anyways whatever.

Yes really. I don't know whether you are aware or not but I will take my chance. India is maintaining the border fence around few hundred meters to 1 KM inside its territory. And our army patrols on both side of fencing. When our soldiers were attacked on both occasions, they were on Pakistan side of fence but still 500 meters inside our territory. It is really hard to provide the help in such conditions but still our soldiers patrol over there.
Simple fact, isn't it.

Pakistani go all the time to kill your soldiers lol. I don't need to. If Pakistan gets its money right and really decides to fund Kashmiris and khalistanis then you will see. Hopefully in few years time we will be back on our feet. Indians on its Knees already economically without any of our problems lol so pathetic.

India won kargil politically. Pakistan won militarily lol.

His statements were politically motivated.

KHALISTAN AGAIN??

Oh you guys!!

---This is one for @oiltrader :) Since he quoted me but the thread was closed before I could reply. In case he finds it insulting...

I cannot in true conscience call @Mritunjaya 'my brother'. He can't be a follower of Sanatan Dharma. The basic motto is - Vasudeva Kutumbakam. For that he has to be human. He does not qualify. I beg for forgiveness if that is any comfort to you. If possible please forgive us and let not him(a possible false flagger) cloud your judgement.

I would urge all Indians at least consider blocking @Mritunjaya. He reads Gita as if it is an Abrahamic text - with that mentality. Such mentalityhas caused and continues to claim victims worldwide.
@he-man - hope you get this message too. :)

Thanks...

---

On topic -
A wall is good for both sides.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys the concert was awesome it was raining music in kashmir. The artists and Zubin mehta were excellent and the performance was mind blasting and many foreigners were present.
BTW nic thread. If someone wants to see India vs pakistan. I wll recom him this thread.

Doodh mangoge to kheer denge Kashmir mangoge to cheer denge.
Jai hind !

---This is one for @oiltrader :) Since he quoted me but the thread was closed before I could reply. In case he finds it insulting...

I cannot in true conscience call @Mritunjaya 'my brother'. He can't be a follower of Sanatan Dharma. The basic motto is - Vasudeva Kutumbakam. For that he has to be human. He does not qualify. I beg for forgiveness if that is any comfort to you. If possible please forgive us and let not him(a possible false flagger) cloud your judgement.

I would urge all Indians at least consider blocking @Mritunjaya. He reads Gita as if it is an Abrahamic text - with that mentality. Such mentalityhas caused and continues to claim victims worldwide.

Thanks...

---

On topic -

man we can do nothing about this guy.i think he may be false flag as he is constantly trying to divide us

who cares about religion here??we are indians and he brings the bullshit in every discussion

Thanks...

---

On topic -

As usual logical fallacy from the 'secular's' who quote Vasudeva Kutumbakam without knowing what it means.

Vasudeva Kutumbakam means EVERYBODY is your family including all those who you disagree, the terrorists, the child molesters etc.. :lol: .......it does not mean only Hindus are family or that even only Humans are part of your family :disagree:

People who do know know head or tail of Hinduism should just keep quite and not talk nonsense :coffee:

You are 'Begging' forgiveness of someone who called Hindus stupid and treacherous :lol: ....how much more pathetic can it get.

I am continually amazed how the Hindu's in pdf continue to bend backward to appease any minorities they come across...bet it muslims, christians and now sikhs.

Your (the secular) greatest fear is that by not bending backwards to "appease these minorities" they will turn traitor to you or your 'cause'. You fear, Not bending backwards to "accommodate " them will cause schism's in society, not realizing that there are already schisms in our society that cannot be filled such 'appeasement policies". Such schisms can only be filled by mutual respect, rule of law, liberty and Justice.

Minority appeasement has become such a deep rooted psychological response of Hindus that there is really no point in blaming the congress for it.

The Muslims, christens and now Sikhs continue to dishonor, criticize and Mock Hindu way of life, your beliefs, the social norms and the Hindu response is to agree with them and beg their forgiveness when someone objects . :cuckoo: .......Totally Unbelievable.

Instead of this continual 'BEGGING' every time I make a post, it is far better if people like you grow a Spine. That will at least limit the amount you can 'bend' and 'beg'.

There is No point in a leader like Narendra Modi having a spine if the rest of India continue to he spineless. :disagree:

man we can do nothing about this guy.i think he may be false flag as he is constantly trying to divide us

who cares about religion here??we are indians and he brings the bullshit in every discussion

LOL.....No, there is noting you can do against me :lol:

Thanks...

---

On topic -
hi brother, if you are in anantnag, we can sit and chat over a cup of coffee/ mug of beer/peg of whiskey or whatever you like. js give me a hint.

It doesn't matter what you can't do, what matter is what you can do. And he is not a false flag member. He is an Indian & that too Hindu(very angry Hindu). I know few things about human behavior that I will try to explain.Don't take words directly , try to understand the moral behind the word.
If a person is aggressive then there are two meanings. Either person is a aggressor or defender. & he(Mritunjaya) is a defender who has adopted aggressiveness as well. A person becomes defender with aggressiveness only on on two a/c. 1st person is going to be attacked or has already suffered setbacks(doesn't matter whether personal, cultural or social).. I believe 2nd option can be applied to Mritunjaya.
For the record My family hates Muslims as hell not because of their religion alone but because the very people who killed my uncle uncle & cut him in 33 or 37 pieces(I'm not sure about no as I was only 3 year old at time.), they were all Muslims & they did it in the name of religion in open & whole whole Muslim community united with them so that they can't be attacked. So my family has reason to hate them. May be this guy has also some reason.
It's is better to understand people rather than banning them or blocking him. Hate is not going to be the weapon Mankind wants what it wants is love nothing else.
There is saying that this life is pretty small for love, how on this dear earth we find the time for hate. @SarthakGanguly this is for you too. I was also like you & Mritunjaya but over the time I started understanding others even archenemies too.

It doesn't matter what you can't do, what matter is what you can do. And he is not a false flag member. He is an Indian & that too Hindu(very angry Hindu). I know few things about human behavior that I will try to explain.Don't take words directly , try to understand the moral behind the word.
If a person is aggressive then there are two meanings. Either person is a aggressor or defender. & he(Mritunjaya) is a defender who has adopted aggressiveness as well. A person becomes defender with aggressiveness only on on two a/c. 1st person is going to be attacked or has already suffered setbacks(doesn't matter whether personal, cultural or social).. I believe 2nd option can be applied to Mritunjaya.
For the record My family hates Muslims as hell not because of their religion alone but because the very people who killed my uncle uncle & cut him in 33 or 37 pieces(I'm not sure about no as I was only 3 year old at time.), they were all Muslims & they did it in the name of religion in open & whole whole Muslim community united with them so that they can't be attacked. So my family has reason to hate them. May be this guy has also some reason.
It's is better to understand people rather than banning them or blocking him. Hate is not going to be the weapon Mankind wants what it wants is love nothing else.
There is saying that this life is pretty small for love, how on this dear earth we find the time for hate. @SarthakGanguly this is for you too. I was also like you & Mritunjaya but over the time I started understanding others even archenemies too.

wow.............just read his above post no 204!!
the guy is beyond reform:omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom