What's new

India puts up 'Death Trap' at border, Pak sees RED

As usual logical fallacy from the 'secular's' who quote Vasudeva Kutumbakam without knowing what it means.

Vasudeva Kutumbakam means EVERYBODY is your family including all those who you disagree, the terrorists, the child molesters etc.. :lol: .......it does not mean only Hindus are family or that even only Humans are part of your family :disagree:

People who do know know head or tail of Hinduism should just keep quite and not talk nonsense :coffee:

You are 'Begging' forgiveness of someone who called Hindus stupid and treacherous :lol: ....how much more pathetic can it get.

I am continually amazed how the Hindu's in pdf continue to bend backward to appease any minorities they come across...bet it muslims, christians and now sikhs.

Your (the secular) greatest fear is that by not bending backwards to "appease these minorities" they will turn traitor to you or your 'cause'. You fear, Not bending backwards to "accommodate " them will cause schism's in society, not realizing that there are already schisms in our society that cannot be filled such 'appeasement policies". Such schisms can only be filled by mutual respect, rule of law, liberty and Justice.

Minority appeasement has become such a deep rooted psychological response of Hindus that there is really no point in blaming the congress for it.

The Muslims, christens and now Sikhs continue to dishonor, criticize and Mock Hindu way of life, your beliefs, the social norms and the Hindu response is to agree with them and beg their forgiveness when someone objects . :cuckoo: .......Totally Unbelievable.

Instead of this continual 'BEGGING' every time I make a post, it is far better if people like you grow a Spine. That will at least limit the amount you can 'bend' and 'beg'.

There is No point in a leader like Narendra Modi having a spine if the rest of India continue to he spineless. :disagree:
@Mritunjaya and friendly warriors

399487572b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
---This is one for @oiltrader :) Since he quoted me but the thread was closed before I could reply. In case he finds it insulting...

I cannot in true conscience call @Mritunjaya 'my brother'. He can't be a follower of Sanatan Dharma. The basic motto is - Vasudeva Kutumbakam. For that he has to be human. He does not qualify. I beg for forgiveness if that is any comfort to you. If possible please forgive us and let not him(a possible false flagger) cloud your judgement.

I would urge all Indians at least consider blocking @Mritunjaya. He reads Gita as if it is an Abrahamic text - with that mentality. Such mentalityhas caused and continues to claim victims worldwide.
@he-man - hope you get this message too. :)

Thanks...

---

On topic -
A wall is good for both sides.

Thank you for your response.I am happy that not many thinks like that curse on the earth mritunjya .He sure does remind me of the Ranvir Sena or the islamic extremist characters.

I was. A little to the North East of Anantnag. Now had to leave for work :( Family is there though :D Coffee, beer ..etc all sounds good to me :D
hi brother, if you are in anantnag, we can sit and chat over a cup of coffee/ mug of beer/peg of whiskey or whatever you like. js give me a hint.

Take all the jargon you have - wrap it up in a cloth and stuff it inside your behind with a bamboo. Spare us the 'Hindu fatwas'. We have enough fatwas going around. Don't need another one.
As usual logical fallacy from the 'secular's' who quote Vasudeva Kutumbakam without knowing what it means.

Vasudeva Kutumbakam means EVERYBODY is your family including all those who you disagree, the terrorists, the child molesters etc.. :lol: .......it does not mean only Hindus are family or that even only Humans are part of your family :disagree:

People who do know know head or tail of Hinduism should just keep quite and not talk nonsense :coffee:

You are 'Begging' forgiveness of someone who called Hindus stupid and treacherous :lol: ....how much more pathetic can it get.

I am continually amazed how the Hindu's in pdf continue to bend backward to appease any minorities they come across...bet it muslims, christians and now sikhs.

Your (the secular) greatest fear is that by not bending backwards to "appease these minorities" they will turn traitor to you or your 'cause'. You fear, Not bending backwards to "accommodate " them will cause schism's in society, not realizing that there are already schisms in our society that cannot be filled such 'appeasement policies". Such schisms can only be filled by mutual respect, rule of law, liberty and Justice.

Minority appeasement has become such a deep rooted psychological response of Hindus that there is really no point in blaming the congress for it.

The Muslims, christens and now Sikhs continue to dishonor, criticize and Mock Hindu way of life, your beliefs, the social norms and the Hindu response is to agree with them and beg their forgiveness when someone objects . :cuckoo: .......Totally Unbelievable.

Instead of this continual 'BEGGING' every time I make a post, it is far better if people like you grow a Spine. That will at least limit the amount you can 'bend' and 'beg'.

There is No point in a leader like Narendra Modi having a spine if the rest of India continue to he spineless. :disagree:
@Hyperion, @Aeronaut - Take a look at this nut :P

man we can do nothing about this guy.i think he may be false flag as he is constantly trying to divide us

who cares about religion here??we are indians and he brings the bullshit in every discussion

Agreed on the false flag angle.

It doesn't matter what you can't do, what matter is what you can do. And he is not a false flag member. He is an Indian & that too Hindu(very angry Hindu). I know few things about human behavior that I will try to explain.Don't take words directly , try to understand the moral behind the word.
If a person is aggressive then there are two meanings. Either person is a aggressor or defender. & he(Mritunjaya) is a defender who has adopted aggressiveness as well. A person becomes defender with aggressiveness only on on two a/c. 1st person is going to be attacked or has already suffered setbacks(doesn't matter whether personal, cultural or social).. I believe 2nd option can be applied to Mritunjaya.
For the record My family hates Muslims as hell not because of their religion alone but because the very people who killed my uncle uncle & cut him in 33 or 37 pieces(I'm not sure about no as I was only 3 year old at time.), they were all Muslims & they did it in the name of religion in open & whole whole Muslim community united with them so that they can't be attacked. So my family has reason to hate them. May be this guy has also some reason.
It's is better to understand people rather than banning them or blocking him. Hate is not going to be the weapon Mankind wants what it wants is love nothing else.
There is saying that this life is pretty small for love, how on this dear earth we find the time for hate. @SarthakGanguly this is for you too. I was also like you & Mritunjaya but over the time I started understanding others even archenemies too.

"@SarthakGanguly this is for you too. I was also like you & Mritunjaya"

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...rap-border-pak-sees-red-14.html#ixzz2eMyBZEtk

---I am not like Mritunjaya :pissed:

Thank you for your response.I am happy that not many thinks like that curse on the earth mritunjya .He sure does remind me of the Ranvir Sena or the islamic extremist characters.

Rich words coming from a khalistani moron. You will remain the taliban of India, more closer to islamic ideals than anything Hindu.

@Hyperion, @Aeronaut - Take a look at this nut :P

Are you actually calling for help ?? ............ :rofl:

Remember what I told you about growing a spine ? :coffee:....... attempt it.

It doesn't matter what you can't do, what matter is what you can do. And he is not a false flag member. He is an Indian & that too Hindu(very angry Hindu). I know few things about human behavior that I will try to explain.Don't take words directly , try to understand the moral behind the word.
If a person is aggressive then there are two meanings. Either person is a aggressor or defender. & he(Mritunjaya) is a defender who has adopted aggressiveness as well. A person becomes defender with aggressiveness only on on two a/c. 1st person is going to be attacked or has already suffered setbacks(doesn't matter whether personal, cultural or social).. I believe 2nd option can be applied to Mritunjaya.
For the record My family hates Muslims as hell not because of their religion alone but because the very people who killed my uncle uncle & cut him in 33 or 37 pieces(I'm not sure about no as I was only 3 year old at time.), they were all Muslims & they did it in the name of religion in open & whole whole Muslim community united with them so that they can't be attacked. So my family has reason to hate them. May be this guy has also some reason.
It's is better to understand people rather than banning them or blocking him. Hate is not going to be the weapon Mankind wants what it wants is love nothing else.
There is saying that this life is pretty small for love, how on this dear earth we find the time for hate. @SarthakGanguly this is for you too. I was also like you & Mritunjaya but over the time I started understanding others even archenemies too.

Thank you for your support but it is all right. :tup:

I am sorry your family has to undergo all that ............thankfully I haven't experienced anything remotely like that.

You are assigning me emotions that I don't experience in pdf :angel:.

I don't hate the muslims nor do I love them. I don't hate the Hindus or love them either. Same is true for any other religion or any other 'group' you can care to name. Hell, I don't even hate the pakistanis :P

Trying to understand me is a waste of time and it would really serve no purpose, its much better if people focus on my message and try to understand that. All my posts are factual, even the unpleasant ones.

Do try to read and understand my post using only logic and rational though. If you clutter your mind with useless emotion you end up drawing conclusions colored by your own prejudices and grudges.

Then the whole point of coming to a form to discuss matters is a waste......... right?

Rich words coming from a khalistani moron. You will remain the taliban of India, more closer to islamic ideals than anything Hindu.

Are you actually calling for help ?? ............ :rofl:

Remember what I told you about growing a spine ? :coffee:....... attempt it.
Funny,your ranting shows you are talk and no walk.My family has walked the talk whether in 1947 or 1980's .
At least we put to death our enemies ,unlike you who just keeps ranting and hating others online . Yours are the kind that do nothing. Ours are the kind who fight ,whether we lose or win. And most hindus will not agree with your mentality. I could have continued the insults with you ,but then I would increased schisms and hate b/w two communities who have close for centuries and stood by each other in bad times and the unity was effected by Arya Samajis and Congress machinations.

You(sikhs) will remain the taliban of India, more closer to islamic ideals than anything Hindu.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...rap-border-pak-sees-red-15.html#ixzz2eMyKZJP5

Our hindu and other brethren , please tell us do you agree with this claim of the upper caste fellow ? You sound like the UP upper caste fellows who are all talk and can nothing against the nutters like Mulayam Singh Yadav or his samajwadi cohorts who don't rein the Deoband and whine for the days when they could oppress others the fullest @SarthakGanguly @he-man @PlanetWarrior @nick_indian @Flamingo @Vinod2070
and others.

Are we Sikhs barbarians like Mritunjya is talking?

Funny,your ranting shows you are talk and no walk.My family has walked the talk whether in 1947 or 1980's .
At least we put to death our enemies ,unlike you who just keeps ranting and hating others online . Yours are the kind that do nothing. Ours are the kind who fight ,whether we lose or win. And most hindus will not agree with your mentality. I could have continued the insults with you ,but then I would increased schisms and hate b/w two communities who have close for centuries and stood by each other in bad times and the unity was effected by Arya Samajis and Congress machinations.

Our hindu and other brethren , please tell us do you agree with this claim of the upper caste fellow ? You sound like the UP upper caste fellows who are all talk and can nothing against the nutters like Mulayam Singh Yadav or his samajwadi cohorts who don't rein the Deoband .

This is a forum for talk and not for walk :lol: ........ stop embarrassing your community. They already have a bad rep. :angel:

Yours is the kind that bark ........ and bark a lot....... as is evident from most of your posts. Empty boasting so typical of your kind.

Stop begging for support from other members here ...... it is just pathetic. :sick: .....I have come to realize that your are just a kid and not a bright one at that. You get a free pass from me again. This will be the last time.

See you around baccha .... get back to school or college, wherever it is that you come from.

This is a forum for talk and not for walk :lol: ........ stop embarrassing your community. They already have a bad rep. :angel:

Yours is the kind that bark ........ and bark a lot....... as is evident from most of your posts. Empty boasting so typical of your kind.

Stop begging for support from other members here ...... it is just pathetic. :sick: .....I have come to realize that your are just a kid and not a bright one at that. You get a free pass from me again. This will be the last time.

See you around baccha .... get back to school or college, wherever it is that you come from.

Not empty boast. If you to fight and kill me ,I will going to Hazroor Sahib in matter of time,I will send the date and time also there. Maybe you could come there. I have seen death unlike you twice. I am not scared of it. But when it comes to defending honor I will walk the talk . Can you?But if you get badly injured then don't go cry to the authorities.
stop embarrassing your community. They already have a bad rep

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...rap-border-pak-sees-red-15.html#ixzz2eN45kjsI

Funny,because the bad rep over here is yours.Not mine.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...rap-border-pak-sees-red-15.html#ixzz2eN4dz1eW

When it seems you are imposing your psychology on me. I am hot headed ,but not coward.

Stop begging for support from other members here ...... it is just pathetic. .....I have come to realize that your are just a kid and not a bright one at that. You get a free pass from me again. This will be the last time.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...rap-border-pak-sees-red-15.html#ixzz2eN51zgSU

I am simply refraining from insults. If I degenerate to your levels , which had in the past on Sikh Sangat or when dealing with Hindu Mahasabha Canada ,I will only make things worse . I am tired of bickering and hate which I have seen and am now more in sync with the Nirmalas and Udasis who were our forefathers and not Sikh Singh Sabha/Arya samajis thanks to whom schisms started.

@WebMaster

pls look at @Mritunjaya off topic bullshit
@Dillinger @Abingdonboy @Flamingo

I think i may actually be right on false flag thing,,,,,he is again resorting to bashing all communities in general and sikhs in particular!!

I don't want to speak like my previous avatar @sardar1987 lest i will get banned here but someone needs to put this guy out of his misery:taz:
@Anurag Rathore
ur comments will be valuable here mate

Not empty boast. If you to fight and kill me ,I will going to Hazroor Sahib in matter of time,I will send the date and time also there. Maybe you could come there. I have seen death unlike you twice. I am not scared of it. But when it comes to defending honor I will walk the talk . Can you?But if you get badly injured then don't go cry to the authorities.

...........:rofl:.........how old are you ?

Funny,because the bad rep over here is yours.Not mine.

This is an anonymous internet forum baccha.......and a pakistani one at that .... here rep. means nothing. Your communities rep. is out there in the real world. As I said, stop making a fool of yourself.

When it seems you are imposing your psychology on me. I am hot headed ,but not coward.

You are a stupid kid....... which is why I am really soft on you.

I am simply refraining from insults. If I degenerate to your levels , which had in the past on Sikh Sangat or when dealing with Hindu Mahasabha Canada ,I will only make things worse . I am tired of bickering and hate which I have seen and am now more in sync with the Nirmalas and Udasis who were our forefathers and not Sikh Singh Sabha/Arya samajis thanks to whom schisms started.

Then I suggest you quit before I run out of patience ........... good luck with your primitive nirmalas, udasis, khap panchayat, skih sabha, araya samaj etc..... Grown up have bigger things to do like make a bunch of money and build careers. :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom