What's new

India patronize Hindu militant group for breaking Bangladesh and setup a Hindu state

No thanks... its a disgrace for us to get rescued by a thirdclass military of a thirdclass country where more than half of the population cant even afford a bread... 1971 is a different story... There were 250000 Freedom Fighters fighting, so, dont take the whole advantage... Today, Bangladesh has its own military,so, your so-called "help" or "rescue" is out of question...
Why dont you send some your guys who often shakes handling a gun to us?? we're more than ready to teach 'em some lessons...

look who is talking about third class militery and third class country!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

So let me summarize this post from you, for the undersanding of indians of course, as you and your friends already know this.

There's this terrorist organisation called bangabhomi, it was formed 34 years ago in 1975. the organisation is run by RAW and they have been training for the past 34 years in their war fatigues as per this photo published by idune.

In the past 34 years they have managed to attack the BD embassy in delhi in 1984 (with water baloons) and then the DB high commissioner in 1994 in calcutta (with roshogolla). but the main goal is attacking BD and breaking it up, but they have failed to do so in the past 34 years despite the best efforts of RAW. Its their uniforms i think.

this revelation has, according to idune made indians on this forum shocked and frustrated. it also exposed sheer and abject ignorance and pretence on our part

:)

Seriously, i request you to improve the quality of your posts. will add to this wonderful forum.

I back that fateh..!!! Everyone in the sub-continent is seriously obssessed with the propoganda that the countries in the sub continent are trying to destabilise each other..!!! I think its all propaganda by those mullahs/politicians who want to hide their mistakes behind such false accusations..!! People spitting venom in this forum is not able to back their claims with proper prooff.. but still carry the hate for each other country..!!! I think we all need to grow up and get a good education free from the influence of the religious fanatics..!!!

Exactly !! What is there to be afraid of !! India is not going to attack you. India is not going to inundate you. India is not going to make you slaves !! So what is there to be afraid of India. Take a chill pill. Indians generally are not bothered about what happens day to day in Bangladesh !

India is trying to destabilize our country...

The present situation in Bangladesh.

So you dont have any role or havent contributed to your countries present fate..!!! :tsk: Please dont think about Bombing india if you dont have proper infrastructre/peace/jobs... in your country..!!!

India’s 150 million dollar aid offer to modernize Bangladesh rail – an excellent political and fiscal move!(with no strings attached)
IndiaDaily - India’s 150 million dollar aid offer to modernize Bangladesh rail – an excellent political and fiscal move!

yep it really looks like india is working to break bangladesh

MUHAHAHAHAHAH...
You are pulling 5 years old news only to show India great. Where are those money dude??? Or is it coming through Rail Trolly??? Hope they will reach Dhaka within next century.
150 mln is a lot of money for shining India even you guys started thinking India is next super power.

Oh by the way we are building 6 Km long bridge for railway now and costing 1.8 bln.
:cheers:

Why should India de-stabalize Bangladesh ? Its got a country with a Govt. which is popular and has just packed away the mullahs for good and means no harm to India so I guess there is no time to pander the ilks of Zakir and co by destabilizing it.

Regards

Why should India de-stabalize Bangladesh ? Its got a country with a Govt. which is popular and has just packed away the mullahs for good and means no harm to India so I guess there is no time to pander the ilks of Zakir and co by destabilizing it.

Regards

Not to worry Mr. Always anti-neutral. We won't let you down. Just relax and watch the show. :smokin:

Al-Zakir...:cool:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom