What's new

India, Pakistan must discuss Kashmir: President Erdogan

Thanks but Turkey president have to mind their business. we don't need your advise..... all Indian think like that way only
You mind your own language,and why you indian came here in this forum

Is this quote also in urdu ? I think hindi is your mother language.then why uses enemy Pakistan's language in quote, songs,movies why you feel shame using your own language.? Now don't ask these words are from hindi
Use some brains dear friend. Both Hindi and Urdu are Indian languages with its roots in sanskrit. They both have grammatical base of Khadi Boli dialect spoken in western parts of Uttar Pradesh, India. Just that hindi uses more vocabulary from indigenous soil whereas urdu has more borrowed vocabulary from persian and arabic. The mohajirs from India carried the urdu language to Pakistan and imposed it as national language on the locals. Just because you speak english it does not become your native language similarly just because you speak urdu, its native does not change.
I want to ask you when Urdu is not your native language then why make an enemy language your national language? Don't you feel ashamed that your national language is actually an Indian language that has nothing to do with Pakistani soil? No wonder Bangladeshis left you as they could not compromise with their self esteem.

Use some brains dear friend. Both Hindi and Urdu are Indian languages with its roots in sanskrit. They both have grammatical base of Khadi Boli dialect spoken in western parts of Uttar Pradesh, India. Just that hindi uses more vocabulary from indigenous soil whereas urdu has more borrowed vocabulary from persian and arabic. The mohajirs from India carried the urdu language to Pakistan and imposed it as national language on the locals. Just because you speak english it does not become your native language similarly just because you speak urdu, its native does not change.
I want to ask you when Urdu is not your native language then why make an enemy language your national language? Don't you feel ashamed that your national language is actually an Indian language that has nothing to do with Pakistani soil? No wonder Bangladeshis left you as they could not compromise with their self esteem.

Urdu is a islamic language, imposed upon the sub continent so the invading muslim conquerors could converse with the local populace, it gradually evolved as the language of the various muslim imperial courts.

Thats why its national language of Pakistan

Hindi is a lesser more corse version of Urdu that indians speak instead of their local languages

You mind your own language,and why you indian came here in this forum

you mean to say, people here can say anything to our PM Mr. Modi and you find my language is not good. great man

So is yours.

Nawaz is alot of things, corrupt, self serving

But the man is no extremist

Pakistan for all its faults has never elected extremists or extremists parties

You have CMs threatening to rape the dead bodies of muslim women

Muslims like yourself being killed for eating meat

Your mosques being threatened with demolition to build temples

If you had any honour you would defend yourself rather then protect your hindutva PM

Nawaz is alot of things, corrupt, self serving

But the man is no extremist

Pakistan for all its faults has never elected extremists or extremists parties

You have CMs threatening to rape the dead bodies of muslim women

Muslims like yourself being killed for eating meat

Your mosques being threatened with demolition to build temples

If you had any honour you would defend yourself rather then protect your hindutva PM

I will take a PM who is interested in development of my nation over a PM who is interested in selling his nation on discount any day.

As far as extremism goes, the actual extremism on ground is much exaggerated than real.

you mean to say, people here can say anything to our PM Mr. Modi and you find my language is not good. great man
If we go to your defence forum we must respect you sentiments so you also must respect our friends like Mr.Turkish President. Thats all

We Pakistanis don't even accept Armenia as a country, and yet Turkish bros say this bullshit. **** India, and Kashmir zindabad!

I will take a PM who is interested in development of my nation over a PM who is interested in selling his nation on discount any day.

He became PM because the rising hindutva sentiment in your country deemed him worthy after he was involved in the murder of your relatives

He has just installed a CM that wants to rape your dead mother

Are my words offensive? How can they be am I not just stating the truth?

I think hussain0216 has given you right answer

We Pakistanis don't even accept Armenia as a country, and yet Turkish bros say this bullshit. **** India, and Kashmir zindabad!

Buddy, its our line!

Pakistan official position is Kashmir is Pakistan and we must have talks on the subject.
They just said the same thing, with the usual diplomatic language, its normal

He became PM because the rising hindutva sentiment in your country deemed him worthy after he was involved in the murder of your relatives

He has just installed a CM that wants to rape your dead mother

Are my words offensive? How can they be am I not just stating the truth?

Well here is the deal, one Politican says he will fix electricity situation in 6 months and than back from the claims saying those were 'Siyasi Jumle' or 'Political Talks'. The other says all sorts of extremist slogans but actually works on real development. I am yet to see Yogi and Modi ordering anything remotely extreme.

Mind you there is real extremism being perpetrated against us muslims outside India. In the liberal west, we are subjected to extreme vetting. I know how few of my own family members were subjected inhuman checking when landing on Tacoma international airport and they were on US passports. I know how Rohingyas have been systematically wiped out in our neighborhood. In such environment calling Modi and current Indian government as extremist is non-sensible to say the least.

Last edited:
Well here is the deal, one Politican says he will fix electricity situation in 6 months and than back from the claims saying those were 'Siyasi Jumle' or 'Political Talks'. The other says all sorts of extremist slogans but actually works on real development. I am yet to see Yogi and Modi ordering anything remotely extreme.

Hindutva is growing in your land

Is being lynched for eating meat or beef not enough for you?
With more and more hindutva states banning and your cow gangs killing and abusing with impunity.
Is this not enough for you?

Talks of temples, and banning azaan, with politicians and BJP hounding your community

Koi sharam hai miss Khan? You are in danger and you acting like a German Jew

Back
Top Bottom