What's new

India, Pakistan must discuss Kashmir: President Erdogan

Hindutva is growing in your land

Is being lynched for eating meat or beef not enough for you?
With more and more hindutva states banning and your cow gangs killing and abusing with impunity.
Is this not enough for you?

Talks of temples, and banning azaan, with politicians and BJP hounding your community

Koi sharam hai miss Khan? You are in danger and you acting like a German Jew

I have updated my answer and I am in no danger here in India. You are not here, so you know the least.

All the incidence you are mentioning are isolated incidences. Will you, for an instance say Ahemadiyas are in danger in Pakistan because few Ahemadiyas were killed in past few months? Or their shrines desecrated?

For what I should have Saram? For standing up for my nation? I guess I should be proud and not ashamed.

I have updated my answer and I am in no danger here in India. You are not here, so you know the least.

All the incidence you are mentioning are isolated incidences. Will you, for an instance say Ahemadiyas are in danger in Pakistan because few Ahemadiyas were killed in past few months? Or their shrines desecrated?

For what I should have Saram? For standing up for my nation? I guess I should be proud and not ashamed.

Your blind!!! Like the German jew your denial in the face of the reality of a hindutva craze in india will burn youin time your only hope will be God, a new indian Partition and the strength and determination of Pakistan

Your blind!!! Like the German jew your denial in the face of the reality of a hindutva craze in india will burn youin time your only hope will be God, a new indian Partition and the strength and determination of Pakistan
In 1933 when Hitler rose to power, total German population was around 65-67 million people. Out of which, Jewish population was around half a million. That means about 0.7 %

Currently there are 200 million Muslims in India and we form around 15-16% of Indian population. Your imaginary holocaust scenario is not applicable. We are a minority but not an overwhelming minority as Jews were.

That said, Modi is no Hitler. Infact I am yet to see any of the fascist kind of speeches from him post election. He is more like deng xiaoping of China. An economic and capitalistic reformist.

In 1933 when Hitler rose to power, total German population was around 65-67 million people. Out of which, Jewish population was around half a million. That means about 0.7 %

Currently there are 200 million Muslims in India and we form around 15-16% of Indian population. Your imaginary holocaust scenario is not applicable. We are a minority but not an overwhelming minority as Jews were.

That said, Modi is no Hitler. Infact I am yet to see any of the fascist kind of speeches from him post election. He is more like deng xiaoping of China. An economic and capitalistic reformist.

You are a minority nevertheless

It is ONLY the size of your population that has protected you

Modi has not mouthed off because his hindutva minions have been doing it for him

It was narrated that Thawbaan, the freed slave of the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him), said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “There are two groups of my ummah whom Allah will protect from the Fire: a group who will conquer India, and a group who will be with ‘Eesaa ibn Maryam (peace be upon him).”

Narrated by an-Nasaa’i (no. 3175) and Imam Ahmad in al-Musnad (37/81), Mu’sasat ar-Risaalah edn. Classed as hasan by the commentators on al-Musnad. Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in as-Silsilah as-Saheehah (no. 1934)

Those prophecies were about the liberation of Hindu Kush which were being occupied.

The Hindu Kush, when it reaches a point some 100 miles north of Kabul, spreads out and continues westward under the names of Baba, Bayan, Safid Kuh (Paropamisus), and others, each section in turn sending spurs in different directions.

Arab Muslims entered into a negotiation with the Hindu king of Zabulistan called king Pranatpal Sahiya, whom the Arab chronicles call Rutbil. According to the negotiations, the Caliph’s envoy promised never to invade Zabulistan again and also paid a fine of seven lakh dirhams as compensation for attacking Zabulistan.

The Arab general Abu Bakrah also agreed to give his sons as hostages to the Sahiyas.

Hadhrat Uthman ibn Affan (ra) is reported to have sent the envoy in 650 A.D, The Huaisheng Mosque became the first in China, and made Xi’an an important settlement for the Arab (Ta’Shi) and Persian (Po’Shi) merchants who travelled there along the Silk Road.

uyghur-yarkand-map-305.gif

Ok. For six decades you were ahead of India in per capita income. Now India has left you behind. Take the challenge and overtake us. Like quotes on our highway trucks: "Dum hai to pass kar, warna bardasht kar".

Nope... According to the latest Credit suiss Global wealth 2016 report an average Pakistan Adult is about $800 richer than an average Indian . Average wealth per adult 2016 Pakistan $ 4600 India $ 3800 Bangladesh $ 2300

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/paki...er-wealthier-than-indian-middle-class.403608/

https://www.credit-suisse.com/ch/en/about-us/research/research-institute/publications.html

Ilnur Chevik can't be a part of the inner circle. He's more for PR. He used to run the first English language newspaper in Turkey and was very close to Merhum Demirel...

Ilnur Cevik, senior adviser to the Turkish President

“A defence cooperation agreement has to be signed. It is in the offing and a draft is being prepared. The head of defence industry of Turkey is part of the delegation,” Mr. Cevik told The Hindu on the sidelines of a discussion at the Observer Research Foundation.

Mr. Cevik said that the areas of cooperation were aviation, space and ammunition, etc. “India is strong in aviation and space ... We produce armoured personal carriers. Some of the ammunition we need can be procured from India

Mr. Cevik said, “We are trying to rediscover old friends.”

Posts reported. Don't use abusive language.

What superior moral and ethical standards does Pakistan adhere to? Please do enlighten us- Mr Holier than thou?

You can report it million times do it.

But remember we will take the revenge of a single drop of blood from you...

You can report it million times do it.

But remember we will take the revenge of a single drop of blood from you...
Please adhere to the rules of this forum- that was my point. No need to use abusive languages in a calm discussion.
You are free to dream up your revenge.
Bye.

Those prophecies were about the liberation of Hindu Kush which were being occupied.

The Hindu Kush, when it reaches a point some 100 miles north of Kabul, spreads out and continues westward under the names of Baba, Bayan, Safid Kuh (Paropamisus), and others, each section in turn sending spurs in different directions.

Arab Muslims entered into a negotiation with the Hindu king of Zabulistan called king Pranatpal Sahiya, whom the Arab chronicles call Rutbil. According to the negotiations, the Caliph’s envoy promised never to invade Zabulistan again and also paid a fine of seven lakh dirhams as compensation for attacking Zabulistan.

The Arab general Abu Bakrah also agreed to give his sons as hostages to the Sahiyas.

Hadhrat Uthman ibn Affan (ra) is reported to have sent the envoy in 650 A.D, The Huaisheng Mosque became the first in China, and made Xi’an an important settlement for the Arab (Ta’Shi) and Persian (Po’Shi) merchants who travelled there along the Silk Road.

uyghur-yarkand-map-305.gif

Enjoy the dreams..

As we are preparing
What you guess you will kill Kashmiris and we will watch ??
You will make isis in Afghanistan and we will watch???
You will cut Muslims in burma we will watch???

What your were planning was already indicated by Muhammad saw in ahadith

And please dont copy paste interpretation of a hadith from mossad or raw website.

I am already getting the hadith studies from many qazis

And i love studies books specially
Lover of all ahadiths books
And tafaseer.

Go and use your imagination with any isis minded or a munafiq .

Please adhere to the rules of this forum- that was my point. No need to use abusive languages in a calm discussion.
You are free to dream up your revenge.
Bye.

I don't react in abusive manner.

What about the rape after 58 minute in Hindustan

Za wrakega

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan called for a dialogue to discuss the Kashmir issue, saying Pakistan and India must settle the dispute "once and for all", Radio Pakistan reported Sunday.

Erdogan's statement comes as the president begins a two-day visit to India. The president is expected to meet Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Monday, India Today reported.

The Turkish premier will hold talks with Modi on key bilateral, regional and international issues of mutual interest.

He urged both the countries to settle the dispute via negotiations, said the Turkish president in an interview in Ankara.

Advertisement

He also rejected any similarities between Kurdish rebels and Kashmiris.

To a question about Turkey's move to block New Delhi’s admission to Nuclear Suppliers Group (NSG), he said Ankara has always been supportive of India’s entry into the group and also that of Pakistan in a similar way.

The two leaders are expected to discuss India's NSG membership bid and methods to further strengthen cooperation in counter-terrorism and trade. Turkey is a member of the NSG.

Tense relations
Tensions simmered between Pakistan and India over the Kashmir issue since the last months of 2016. Exchanges of fire have been reported sporadically since the new year began.

Following the Uri army base attack in September 2016, Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi stepped up a drive to isolate Pakistan diplomatically.

In the days following the attack, India claimed to have conducted a cross-border 'surgical strike' against 'launch pads of terror' in Azad Jammu and Kashmir — a claim Pakistan strongly rejected.

Pakistan maintains that India is attempting to divert the world's attention away from 'atrocities' committed by government forces in India-held Kashmir.

The two countries have locked horns over the Kashmir issue after Indian forces stepped up a crackdown against protesters after Hizbul Mujahideen commander Burhan Wani was killed by government forces in July.
dawn.com

Seems Erdogan is changing his frequency on Kashmir issue.

Pretty positive if you believe what your state radio tells you.
Before all voices were in our favor , now those friendly voices are asking aggressor to sit and talk. A difference.

Back
Top Bottom