What's new

India, Pakistan must discuss Kashmir: President Erdogan

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...ent-erdogan/story-cgV9TTPgrbIQwBnOYfFjYJ.html

India made it clear to visiting Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan that the Kashmir issue must be settled bilaterally with Pakistan in line with the Simla Agreement and Lahore Declaration.

india Updated: May 01, 2017 20:43 IST

India informed visiting Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Monday that a solution to the Kashmir issue can only be found through bilateral talks with Pakistan, tacitly rejecting his suggestion for multilateral dialogue on the matter.

The Kashmir issue has a “prominent dimension of cross-border terrorism” that needs to be stopped by “those who are perpetuating it”, external affairs ministry spokesperson Gopal Baglay said without naming Pakistan.

Erdogan and Prime Minister Narendra Modi had a “detailed discussion” on terrorism and the two leaders agreed there could be no justification for terrorism wherever it is committed. They also urged all countries to disrupt terrorism networks and financing and “stop cross-border movements of terrorists”, Baglay said.

The Turkish leader had ruffled feathers in Delhi by suggesting in an interview before his arrival in India that there should be a “multilateral dialogue” to find a solution to the Kashmir issue. The remarks were seen as a riposte to Cyprus President Nicos Anastasiades’ call for India to help in the reunification of the part of his country that is controlled by Turkey.

“Our case essentially was Kashmir is an issue of terrorism that has dogged us for 40 years, cross-border terrorism and state-sponsored terror,” Baglay told a news briefing.

“As far as the issue is concerned, we are ready to address any issue between India and Pakistan bilaterally through peaceful means as has been stipulated in the Simla Agreement and Lahore Declaration.”

While presenting its views on terrorism and Kashmir to Erdogan, the Indian side made it clear that the whole of Jammu and Kashmir is an “integral part of India”. Baglay said, “This position that the issue of Kashmir is essentially an issue of terrorism, we presented it very clearly.”

India has always been prepared to discuss Kashmir and all other issues with Pakistan so that “peaceful solutions can be found bilaterally”, he added.

The Turkish side raised its concerns about the Fethullah Terrorist Organisation (FETO) linked to the US-based preacher Muhammad Fethullah Gulen, who has been accused by Erdogan of instigating a failed coup last year. Turkey has been demanding that schools in India linked to Gulen should be shut down.

“As far as the Turkish concerns about FETO are concerned, they were mentioned to us. Any organisation in India, whether it is Indian or foreign, obviously has to work within the parameters of our laws and our norms and regulations,” Baglay said.

The Turkish side also expressed supported for India’s bid to join the Nuclear Suppliers Group.

Enjoy the dreams..

As we are preparing
What you guess you will kill Kashmiris and we will watch ??
You will make isis in Afghanistan and we will watch???
You will cut Muslims in burma we will watch???

What your were planning was already indicated by Muhammad saw in ahadith

And please dont copy paste interpretation of a hadith from mossad or raw website.

I am already getting the hadith studies from many qazis

And i love studies books specially
Lover of all ahadiths books
And tafaseer.

Go and use your imagination with any isis minded or a munafiq .

Arab, Turkish and Indian Muslims are well aware what were/are those prophecies . And what the Arab and Indian soldiers did during that period of time ?

“Then he followed (another) way, until, when he reached between two mountains, he found, before (near) them (those two mountains), a people who scarcely understood a word. They said: ‘O Dhoo’l-Qarnayn! Verily! Ya’jooj and Ma’jooj are doing great mischief in the land. Shall we then pay you a tribute in order that you might erect a barrier between us and them?’ He said: ‘That (wealth, authority and power) in which my Lord has established me is better (than your tribute). So help me with strength (of men), I will erect between you and them a barrier. Give me pieces (blocks) or iron,’ then, when he had filled up the gap between the two mountain-cliffs, he said, ‘Blow,’ till when he had made it (red as) fire, he said, ‘Bring me molten copper to pour over it.’ So they [Ya’jooj and Ma’jooj] were made powerless to scale it or dig through it. (Dhoo’l-Qarnayn) said: ‘This is a mercy from my Lord, but when the Promise of my Lord comes, He shall level it down to the ground. And the Promise of my Lord is ever true.’ And on that Day [i.e., the day Ya’jooj and Ma’jooj will come out], We shall leave them to surge like waves on one another, and the Trumpet will be blown, and We shall collect them all together.” [Surah al-Kahf 18:92-99]

Umm Habeebah bint Abi Sufyaan reported from Zaynab bint Jahsh (may Allaah be pleased with them) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) entered upon her in an agitated state and said, “Laa ilaaha ill-Allaah, woe to the Arabs from an evil that has approached! Today a hole like this has been opened in the barrier of Ya’jooj and Ma’jooj,” and he made a circle with his thumb and forefinger. Zaynab bint Jahsh said: “I said, ‘O Messenger of Allaah, will we be destroyed even though there are righteous people among us?’ He said, ‘Yes, if evil becomes overwhelming.’” (Reported by al-Bukhaari, 3097).

Pakistan welcomes President Erodogan initiative to Free Kashmir from Indian Force, the time is right for Indians to home and focus on local issue in their region and lease Pakistan & Kashmiri folks along and also Khalistani people and Nextalites and Assam folks

Fitnah of Gog and Magog:
The first of them will pass the lake of Tiberias and drink out of it. And when the last of them passes, he will say: There was once water there.

The immigrants will live where the other Bnei Menashe have settled, in Nazareth Illit, the Jewish-majority city next to Nazareth. But Arab media are claiming that they are moving to "Arab Nazareth" implying that they are displacing Arab residents of the town - essentially calling them settlers.

TiberiasMap1.png

Pakistan welcomes President Erodogan initiative to Free Kashmir from Indian Force, the time is right for Indians to home and focus on local issue in their region and lease Pakistan & Kashmiri folks along and also Khalistani people and Nextalites and Assam folks

and leave alone Tamil people of Tamil Nadu. All Indian military bases in Tamil Nadu should be closed.

Arab, Turkish and Indian Muslims are well aware what were/are those prophecies . And what the Arab and Indian soldiers did during that period of time ?

“Then he followed (another) way, until, when he reached between two mountains, he found, before (near) them (those two mountains), a people who scarcely understood a word. They said: ‘O Dhoo’l-Qarnayn! Verily! Ya’jooj and Ma’jooj are doing great mischief in the land. Shall we then pay you a tribute in order that you might erect a barrier between us and them?’ He said: ‘That (wealth, authority and power) in which my Lord has established me is better (than your tribute). So help me with strength (of men), I will erect between you and them a barrier. Give me pieces (blocks) or iron,’ then, when he had filled up the gap between the two mountain-cliffs, he said, ‘Blow,’ till when he had made it (red as) fire, he said, ‘Bring me molten copper to pour over it.’ So they [Ya’jooj and Ma’jooj] were made powerless to scale it or dig through it. (Dhoo’l-Qarnayn) said: ‘This is a mercy from my Lord, but when the Promise of my Lord comes, He shall level it down to the ground. And the Promise of my Lord is ever true.’ And on that Day [i.e., the day Ya’jooj and Ma’jooj will come out], We shall leave them to surge like waves on one another, and the Trumpet will be blown, and We shall collect them all together.” [Surah al-Kahf 18:92-99]

Umm Habeebah bint Abi Sufyaan reported from Zaynab bint Jahsh (may Allaah be pleased with them) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) entered upon her in an agitated state and said, “Laa ilaaha ill-Allaah, woe to the Arabs from an evil that has approached! Today a hole like this has been opened in the barrier of Ya’jooj and Ma’jooj,” and he made a circle with his thumb and forefinger. Zaynab bint Jahsh said: “I said, ‘O Messenger of Allaah, will we be destroyed even though there are righteous people among us?’ He said, ‘Yes, if evil becomes overwhelming.’” (Reported by al-Bukhaari, 3097).

Why are you quoting me as i already stated to you that I'm not interested in your clue's.

I got one word for you
Raw is a terrorist it is against the muslim it mission is same as the mossad CIA .

Long live India - Turkey relations!

India is looking forward to deepen the ties.

and leave alone Tamil people of Tamil Nadu. All Indian military bases in Tamil Nadu should be closed.

Might as well get all areas sorted out , god know when will the chance come again

Turkey can play effective diplomatic role to solve humanitarian crisis of Kashmir.

It is absolute failure of UN. Kashmir humanitarian crisis and human rights violations are questions mark on the Morality and sanity of entire global community especially for US community campaigning for animal rights. It is question mark for the UK because British government is responsible for the mess they created during partition. It is not a bilateral issue it is multilateral issue to the core.

Thanks Turkey for highlighting Kashmir issue. World is slowly waking up to brutal crack down on Kashmiris.

The shimla accord stated that Kashmir is a bilateral issue , no two ways about it !!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom