What's new

India-Pakistan Dialogue: Is It Possible?

why r u so dumb. I dnt know what that theory is . But there are two methods. Setup up a good research lab and them bring scientist from all over the globe . It doesnt matter if they are muslims or non muslim. Countinue to give them funds they will find it for u..they will work for u .. once the talented minds find it u will own it.

why dont india buy from Canada? yes bcoz it is expensive. Arab holds the monopoly of oil .
Never mind. I thought you know many things.

No. before you are a member, some other members were there who always insulted Hinduism. At that time i was retaliating to them. Now I am retaliating to you. May be in future I will retaliate to someone else .

You are an idiot and supporter of murder and genocide. Fools like you should be euthanized. We don't need more idiots in the world.

There shouldn't be any dialogues with Pakistan as long as they hold on to the concept of Good terrorists and Bad terrorists.

I don't have time for your concocted fictional stories of how every place in the world is named after Hindu idols. Better off posting it in BJP, RSS forums.
Its not that you don't have the time, but you don't have a logical answer based on facts. You are blinded with your fictional idioms and logics and just trying to troll nothing else.

its not about offers. Its about what people wanted . it was never about profits or concessions. It is meaningless for u. But it do hold alot of meaning for me :)

Your sole goal is to merge Kashmir in Pakistan, not people's opinion as you want to get the hold on jugular veins(the Kashmiri rivers). :sarcastic::sarcastic:

“I think the problem is that India has now reduced the relationship to the single issue of terrorism,” said Rizvi.

Many believe this is the same mistake Pakistan made in the past when it reduced the relationship to the single issue of Kashmir. The relationship never went anywhere. Other rival countries, like India and China, or China and the U.S., have been successful in reducing tensions and increasing cooperation with each other by dealing first with the issues easiest to resolve.

Apples & oranges. There is no export of terrorism either from China to India or terrorism trade between US & China. Take that element off.. & then try making the comparison to make any sense!

they dont mock u because ur a hindu. They mock u becuase u r stupid and ur argument is sometime make person think what make him so annoying. people like urself is reason may be why they mock hindus in front of u.. if it was some decent intelligent hindu they would praise him :)
No. before you are a member, some other members were there who always insulted Hinduism. At that time i was retaliating to them. Now I am retaliating to you. May be in future I will retaliate to someone else .

You are an idiot and supporter of murder and genocide. Fools like you should be euthanized. We don't need more idiots in the world.
Now now. If you reply to me in such a manner, how should I retaliate ? Ok Let me reply.

You are an idiot who supports terrorist and and receives pleasure from genocide of non-muslims. Terrorists like you should be eliminated. And it has already been started.

Your sole goal is to merge Kashmir in Pakistan, not people's opinion as you want to get the hold on jugular veins(the Kashmiri rivers). :sarcastic::sarcastic:

It only matters what the Kashmiri people think. After 67 years, they have proven that they have no love for India.

Now will you allow them freedom and resolution in an amicable manner, or will you wait when Kashmir independence breaks India into hundreds of pieces. Your choice.

No I didn't
Oh now I understand why you hve this issue. you have short term memory loss you dont even remember what you have said earlier. BUT PDF is having some nice way of searching it. You can check your posts . Go few pages back of this thread you will figure out the garbage you are throwing all around just to increase your post count.

in short now its not possible as there can be no dailog on equal footing with a country whos in no way anywhere near owr statusand is known to create trouble whenver difficult questions are asked
i am surprised what really indian think india is.. your achievments are not even close to chines american brazil russians 15 countries in europe aus nz many countries in South america.. you dont have to slap your face to looks red when you are not even close to it.. reality is 600 million indian cant feed themselves no drainage no Toilet Lets not talk about education
out of 1.25 billion people if 1 % is smart that makes alot of people and its not an achievment..
you people becoming war mongering i am afraid later you have to use all these missiles on your own states
every muslim is Thekedar of another muslim.

we fought for Muslims even before u know that excuse of jugular vein. we fought for against isreal for muslims as well. we fought russians for afghans as well, we help bosania as well,

India has come up with river theory to just justify its killing and murders . Nothing to do with it in reality

they dont mock u because ur a hindu. They mock u becuase u r stupid and ur argument is sometime make person think what make him so annoying. people like urself is reason may be why they mock hindus in front of u.. if it was some decent intelligent hindu they would praise him :)
Exactly the same feeling here. we dont mock a community because they are muslims. We mock them because they not only are idiots but also produce terrorists. they preach hatred.

We hate them because they have a violent minority like terrorists and silent supporters like rest of you.

Now now. If you reply to me in such a manner, how should I retaliate ? Ok Let me reply.

You are an idiot who supports terrorist and and receives pleasure from genocide of non-muslims. Terrorists like you should be eliminated. And it has already been started.

Except none of that is true. I support the right of anyone to exist, regardless of religious preference. That's because I believe in Islam. My religion teaches me that.

Your religion teaches you to convert Pakistan and Kashmir by force to worshipping Hindu idols, elephants, cow mothers, dogs, snakes, rats, and monkeys.

How successful have you been in Kashmir? How about in Bangladesh?

Back
Top Bottom