What's new

India-Pakistan Dialogue: Is It Possible?

1. Gujuratis speakers who settled Kashmir with Mahaja Hari Singh during end of British era are not Kashmiris. They are back where they belong. In Gujurat.
2. Bangladesh

!. And who were living in Kashmir before Islam? djins? DO you know how Kashmir got its name? I am sure you would have a nice fantasy story for that as well.
2. You didnt read my question well, I asked about west pakistan, Or you are telling me all the minorities in west pakistan were pushed to Bangladesh without giving them their land.

Kashmir issue is legitimate. But it will be solved after the rehabilitation of kashmiri pundits in Kashmir. And after that if it remains secular, then we can discuss about kashmir.
kashmiri pundits have been a minority even before 1947. this is stupid excuses used by indians. Obviously when hindus occupeid their land, raped and murder them . There would be hatred towards hindus by local population. Pandits are suffering because invasion and killing of hindus .

Now India has the right to be thekedar as India is a country to majority hindu and sikhs. Whereas there are many muslims nations. So of course India will protect its religion abroad.

Its not about religion but history and they have nowhere else to go except India and thus they are always welcome here. As for Kashmir, the problem came out with scramble for princely states just after independence where Pakistan was even interested to grab Hindu majority princely states without having any physical border with Pakistan forgetting that their nation is created on two nation theory, so its fine we too returned the same favour acceded Kashmir to India when we still have 170 million Muslims in India and Kashmiris just 3-4% of them.

Like you never insulted Islam? Don't cry crocodile tears now. It's a bit too late for that.

Yeah. I am Muslim, and I believe 100% in Islam, so do the majority of Pakistanis and Kashmiris.
I always retaliate. I never start. In general I just say facts , not religious facts. For example I said before the world is Polarizing and only muslims can stop this. Its not an insult to Islam. But you started abusing hinduism.

You may believe 10000000% in anything I dont mind. But you have no right to call other's believe false.

!. And who were living in Kashmir before Islam? djins? DO you know how Kashmir got its name? I am sure you would have a nice fantasy story for that as well.
2. You didnt read my question well, I asked about west pakistan, Or you are telling me all the minorities in west pakistan were pushed to Bangladesh without giving them their land.

I don't have time for your concocted fictional stories of how every place in the world is named after Hindu idols. Better off posting it in BJP, RSS forums.

International human rights and decency. The idea that oppression and injustice should be eliminated worldwide.

Normal human beings strive for these things. Somewhere along the way Indians didn't get the memo?

Stop treating Kashmiris like a bargaining chip or personal property. These are human beings for God's sake (or gods' for yours).

Its your personal fantasization. :girl_wacko:

Just tell me how to buy the theory ? Knowledge ? If arabs do not sell oil, then may be canada, may be other countries too. But tell me how to buy a theory.
why r u so dumb. I dnt know what that theory is . But there are two methods. Setup up a good research lab and them bring scientist from all over the globe . It doesnt matter if they are muslims or non muslim. Countinue to give them funds they will find it for u..they will work for u .. once the talented minds find it u will own it.

why dont india buy from Canada? yes bcoz it is expensive. Arab holds the monopoly of oil .

I always retaliate. I never start. In general I just say facts , not religious facts. For example I said before the world is Polarizing and only muslims can stop this. Its not an insult to Islam. But you started abusing hinduism.

You may believe 10000000% in anything I dont mind. But you have no right to call other's believe false.

BS. Even before I was a member and even in all Hindu threads, you behave the same way. Whether a Muslim is present or not, you spout the same garbage. get a life, loser.

kashmiri pundits have been a minority even before 1947. this is stupid excuses used by indians. Obviously when hindus occupeid their land, raped and murder them . There would be hatred towards hindus by local population. Pandits are suffering because invasion and killing of hindus .
Same hatred is towards muslims too, when they invaded, killed and raped our women. Muslims are hated because of that. That is the reason muslims are suffering every where, not just in Kashmir.

its not about concession and benefits for us ... our strong point is kashmirs hate u from the core of their heart ur strong but now is ur big army and money bags... Pakistan just want Indians to give what kashmirs want

See you already proved that Pakistan has nothing to offer, the words you are uttering are meaningless.

Its not about religion but history and they have nowhere else to go except India and thus they are always welcome here. As for Kashmir, the problem came out with scramble for princely states just after independence where Pakistan was even interested to grab Hindu majority princely states without having any physical border with Pakistan forgetting that their nation is created on two nation theory, so its fine we too returned the same favour acceded Kashmir to India when we still have 170 million Muslims in India and Kashmiris just 3-4% of them.

Kashmiris are human beings, not your chess piece in some game with Pakistan. Get over your obsession.

Yes it matters, you bought oil in this discussion and want it back. So whose discovery was it?
No I didn't.

BS. Even before I was a member and even in all Hindu threads, you behave the same way. Whether a Muslim is present or not, you spout the same garbage. get a life, loser.
No. before you are a member, some other members were there who always insulted Hinduism. At that time i was retaliating to them. Now I am retaliating to you. May be in future I will retaliate to someone else .

See you already proved that Pakistan has nothing to offer, the words you are uttering are meaningless.
its not about offers. Its about what people wanted . it was never about profits or concessions. It is meaningless for u. But it do hold alot of meaning for me :)

Back
Top Bottom