What's new

India-Pakistan Dialogue: Is It Possible?

No. So that is why no protest in India for them. But there are protests for muslims of different countries by Pakistanis. Is not it ?
You read news?

See comme
We hardly do it to the extent pakistanis pretending as thekedar of Indian Muslims, any Sikhs and Hindus are always welcome in India because Pakistan was created on two nation theory with no place for non-Muslims and we Indians too share the blame leaving them behind in Muslim exclusive homeland.
True, we exagerate it. But this is how politics in our country is run. We still haven't gotten over that we can't have Kashmir back. Other thing is, Kashmir is filled with muslims, unlike pakistani kashmir which has very little hindus/sikhs. Hence, when we talk about muslims, we are talking about kashmiris often.

Now India has the right to be thekedar as India is a country to majority hindu and sikhs. Whereas there are many muslims nations. So of course India will protect its religion abroad.

You read news?

See comme

True, we exagerate it. But this is how politics in our country is run. We still haven't gotten over that we can't have Kashmir back. Other thing is, Kashmir is filled with muslims, unlike pakistani kashmir which has very little hindus/sikhs. Hence, when we talk about muslims, we are talking about kashmiris often.

Now India has the right to be thekedar as India is a country to majority hindu and sikhs. Whereas there are many muslims nations. So of course India will protect its religion abroad.
We have only one right to be thekedar of Indians and nothing else. Yes I have seen the news.

well looking at this new meber on PDF and his obsession with every banned topik on the forum i have come to 2 conclussions

I'm only responding to Indian trolls. Kashmir issue is a legitimate issue related to the thread topic.

What are so many barbaric Hindu racists present here anyway? This is a Pakistani forum.

I'm only responding to Indian trolls. Kashmir issue is a legitimate issue related to the thread topic.

What are so many barbaric Hindu racists present here anyway? This is a Pakistani forum.
72a03731262ac7ea78e2c76500093809.jpg

Kashmir as an unseparable and integral part of India is deeply ingrained in Indian pysche, so you aren't going to get an inch of it either in war or negotiation, so please clarify what Pakistan has to offer to India in talks and why Pakistan do stupid things to enrage India.

its not about we get it or not. Its about standing with them. It is sensible for any country not to be on bad terms with a country 6 times its size and with alot of resources. But money and bullets dnt scare us. Kishmir is the only issue pakistan has to discus with india. we aren't al at all interested in anythng else. Thing might not be good at this stage for Pakistan. but in my opnion Pakistan should be firm and stand by the people of kashmir ...

I never said that, and I certainly don't believe it.

"Let there be no compulsion in religion. Truth stands out clear from error." Quran, Al Baqarah 256
No. you have said that only your religion is true and other are false. Then you started insulting hindus. Actually I know that all muslims are like this.

Your line is inconsistent. You claimed earlier all Muslims are terrorists, why change your stance now? Any Kashmir who wants human rights is a terrorist.

Just say what you feel. UN charter of Human Rights be damned. India is the great cow mother goddess. No need to deal with human rights.

"Kashmir is Indian property, Kashmiris should leave the land and give it to Hindu fanatics. All Muslims should be forcefully converted to Hindu rock and wood worshippers." Just say it man, stop being polite. :omghaha:
Kashmir issue is legitimate. But it will be solved after the rehabilitation of kashmiri pundits in Kashmir. And after that if it remains secular, then we can discuss about kashmir.

No. you have said that only your religion is true and other are false. Then you started insulting hindus. Actually I know that all muslims are like this.

Kashmir issue is legitimate. But it will be solved after the rehabilitation of kashmiri pundits in Kashmir. And after that if it remains secular, then we can discuss about kashmir.

Like you never insulted Islam? Don't cry crocodile tears now. It's a bit too late for that.

Yeah. I am Muslim, and I believe 100% in Islam, so do the majority of Pakistanis and Kashmiris.

its not about we get it or not. Its about standing with them. It is sensible for any country not to be on bad terms with a country 6 times its size and with alot of resources. But money and bullets dnt scare us. Kishmir is the only issue pakistan has to discus with india. we aren't al at all interested in anythng else. Thing might not be good at this stage for Pakistan. but in my opnion Pakistan should be firm and stand by the people of kashmir ...

You have us these things numerous times but we want to know what Pakistan can offer to us and why India be giving any concession to Pakistan without any benefit.

How much you need ? And where is the theory ?
again i said this is waste of tym. Innovation be bought. all over the globe people buy human resource and innovation . That is how technology is psread all over the globe . Inida is making cars do they invented it? no ? the reliance mobile u guys have do u intruded technology .. u just bought from logical market at a good price. There are many innovators and scinetist which doesnt belong to a specific region but they are offered good slaries and they go work for them... there are many Indians working for arabs, bcoz they offered them good money .

You have us these things numerous times but we want to know what Pakistan can offer to us and why India be giving any concession to Pakistan without any benefit.
its not about concession and benefits for us ... our strong point is kashmirs hate u from the core of their heart ur strong but now is ur big army and money bags... Pakistan just want Indians to give what kashmirs want .

International human rights and decency. The idea that oppression and injustice should be eliminated worldwide.

Normal human beings strive for these things. Somewhere along the way Indians didn't get the memo?

Stop treating Kashmiris like a bargaining chip or personal property. These are human beings for God's sake (or gods' for yours).

again i said this is waste of tym. Innovation be bought. all over the globe people buy human resource and innovation . That is how technology is psread all over the globe . Inida is making cars do they invented it? no ? the reliance mobile u guys have do u intruded technology .. u just bought from logical market at a good price. There are many innovators and scinetist which doesnt belong to a specific region but they are offered good slaries and they go work for them... there are many Indians working for arabs, bcoz they offered them good money .
Just tell me how to buy the theory ? Knowledge ? If arabs do not sell oil, then may be canada, may be other countries too. But tell me how to buy a theory.

Back
Top Bottom