What's new

India-Pakistan Dialogue: Is It Possible?

Yeah you have come and asked every kashmiri?Many of the insurgents have been killed by kashmiri police.

Problem gone? Wow, so easy. Then why are you so worried? :sarcastic:

Maybe this happening in Srinagar bothers you.

a034854990da4bc86d753dffaefab750.jpg

All that is meaningless if the Kashmiris themselves disagree. I don't see how much more hatred Indians can absorb, but then again your jealousy really is limitless.

You didn't tell me do you consider yourself as thekedar of all Indian muslims.

Last edited:
All of these so called thekedar of muslims are nothing but rape product. Their ancestors surrendered to the invaders, their women raped and these are the products. And now they are calling us cowards. he he he he
Do
My protest is not with you. My protest is with those who are responsible for all these.

But come on yaar self respect be too kuch hota hai , har cheese ki ake limit hota hai

That nut case is inflaming you and you are going after him........ chod he is not worth 1 sec of time

Just as India is thekedar of Pakistani hindus and sikhs?

We hardly do it to the extent pakistanis pretending as thekedar of Indian Muslims, any Sikhs and Hindus are always welcome in India because Pakistan was created on two nation theory with no place for non-Muslims and we Indians too share the blame leaving them behind in Muslim exclusive homeland.

What's pakistan's legal claim on kashmir?Nothing.Some punjabi pakistani infiltrator chumps who managed to put up a flag bothers me not.

Why Punjabis? When you have Syed Ali Shah Geelani, Mirwaiz Umar Farooq, and Yasin Malik. All Kashmiris. Do you see any Non-Kashmiris in that crowd? What, you can't tell Kashmiris and Pakistanis apart? :whistle:

Corrupt Pakistani army controls pakistan. So there is no point in talking to civilian government of pakistan.

We hardly do it to the extent pakistanis pretending as thekedar of Indian Muslims, any Sikhs and Hindus are always welcome in India because Pakistan was created on two nation theory with no place for non-Muslims and we Indians too share the blame leaving them behind in Muslim exclusive homeland.

You really need to get out more. Playing that broken record gets old.

Why Punjabis? When you have Syed Ali Shah Geelani, Mirwaiz Umar Farooq, and Yasin Malik. All Kashmiris. Do you see any Non-Kashmiris in that crowd? What, you can't tell Kashmiris and Pakistanis apart? :whistle:
They are only leader of one community. And one of them is former terrorist.

Not until India starts treating Muslims with respect. Not just Pakistanis, but Kashmiris, Indian Muslims, and Bangladeshis as well.
Peace and dialogue require mutual respect and acknowledging the right of the other's existence.
Kyo miya tumne kya saare musalmano ka theka le rakha hai?

Back
Top Bottom