What's new

India-Pakistan Dialogue: Is It Possible?

Kashmir as an unseparable and integral part of India is deeply ingrained in Indian pysche, so you aren't going to get an inch of it either in war or negotiation, so please clarify what Pakistan has to offer to India in talks and why Pakistan do stupid things to enrage India.

All that is meaningless if the Kashmiris themselves disagree. I don't see how much more hatred Indians can absorb, but then again your jealousy really is limitless.

Do some research and you will find that Indian has one of the lowest rape rates,its just that our media likes to show each and every incident and our people marched to delhi to protest that you get that feeling.But I can't blame you since in pakistan people don't have the guts to march against crime.

I heard that before, but New Delhi is the rape capital of the world.

Ask your friend Biplop if he can find 72 virgins in New Delhi. I doubt he will, unless they are males. :rofl: He's probably one of them.

India is the no. 1 rape capital in the world. You can't think of anything else? My condolences to Hindu girls, maybe thats why they run after handsome Indian Muslim men. :smitten:
Ok. But still you know they remained Indian. But when Invaders attacked, some cowards surrendered. Their women raped, in such a way that, Pakistan was created. Not only that these rape products find themselves much closer to the Arab invaders who raped their ancestors. The rape was such interesting that they change their faith and name too. he he he

India is the no. 1 rape capital in the world. You can't think of anything else? My condolences to Hindu girls, maybe thats why they run after handsome Indian Muslim men. :smitten:

Thoda too sharam kar yaar tu apna ammi aur behen ko mudikana layak raha kar, apna behen ko bol ki maina yisa comment kiya...

Sirf iss tuu tuuu mae mae mee isazat math kano..... Miya personally we meet, Tea too pilatha hooga

All that is meaningless if the Kashmiris themselves disagree. I don't see how much more hatred Indians can absorb, but then again your jealousy really is limitless.
If only one community disagrees, that does not matter at all. that same community remains in disagreement everywhere in the world.

Ok. But still you know they remained Indian. But when Invaders attacked, some cowards surrendered. Their women raped, in such a way that, Pakistan was created. Not only that these rape products find themselves much closer to the Arab invaders who raped their ancestors. The rape was such interesting that they change their faith and name too. he he he

Yaar fear God in this same name you call pakistan both BABA Bulleh SHAH and Farid were born and many saints further

What is this these nut cases are going abusing women Moderators hould serioulsy look into

Still stuck in your rapist fantasy. Reading too much Karma Sutra, or maybe Ravan and Sita. :smitten:

Badbole Pakistani....Bakwas karwalo duniya bhar ki..apna desh sambhal nahi raha ...chale hain hindustani musalmano ki thekedari karne.

Yaar fear God in this same name you call pakistan both BABA Bulleh SHAH and Farid were born and many saints further

My protest is not with you. My protest is with those who are responsible for all these.

Back
Top Bottom