What's new

India-Pakistan Dialogue: Is It Possible?

Your ancestors?They themselves were rape products of mughals.Hindustan already had the wealth,your so called ancestors only looted it.
All of these so called thekedar of muslims are nothing but rape product. Their ancestors surrendered to the invaders, their women raped and these are the products. And now they are calling us cowards. he he he he

Hmmm...I am atheist so I don't care what i become or where I will go.

Yeah, I am familiar there are a few atheist Hindu fanatics running around. I didn't ask you the numerical count of the number of gods you believe in. Don't change the fact that you all view Kashmiris the same way. They aren't going to change their faith because you don't like it. Tell this to the rest of your Indian buddies also.

Yeah, I am familiar there are a few atheist Hindu fanatics running around. I didn't ask you the numerical count of the number of gods you believe in. Don't change the fact that you all view Kashmiris the same way. They aren't going to change their faith because you don't like it. Tell this to the rest of your Indian buddies also.
Which kashmiris ? Those who were kicked out of Kashmir or those who forced this other group to leave kashmir ?

All of these so called thekedar of muslims are nothing but rape product. Their ancestors surrendered to the invaders, their women raped and these are the products. And now they are calling us cowards. he he he he

India is the no. 1 rape capital in the world. You can't think of anything else? My condolences to Hindu girls, maybe thats why they run after handsome Indian Muslim men. :smitten:

will reply after break time is over "D

Kashmir as an unseparable and integral part of India is deeply ingrained in Indian pysche, so you aren't going to get an inch of it either in war or negotiation, so please clarify what Pakistan has to offer to India in talks and why Pakistan do stupid things to enrage India.

Infact never in history have the pakistanis fought an invader.Once khyber pass was conquered,the next stop would be panipat or delhi.The people living in the area of pakistan just surrendered to any chump who came by.

Which kashmiris ? Those who were kicked out of Kashmir or those who forced this other group to leave kashmir ?

Definitely not the dark, short, round Gujurati speaking 'Pundits' who came with the self-appointed Maharaja of Kashmir after the British sold him a Muslim nation which he had no right to rule and they had no right to give.

India is the no. 1 rape capital in the world. You can't think of anything else? My condolences to Hindu girls, maybe thats why they run after handsome Indian Muslim men.

5382daaee6134981115dbfe341f619be.jpg

so handsome :lol:

They aren't nearly as flammable as Hindu widows. What happens when you have a shortage during winter? Do you burn married women too?
No. The islamic Djinss generate power in Islamic heater. But the most flammables are Islamist. I have heard that many countries are taking part in burning them. I have heard that Australia has started this process too.

You are right,I view all kashmiris the same way,as Indians.Any kashmiri who feels otherwise gets no sympathy from me.

Infact never in history have the pakistanis fought an invader.Once khyber pass was conquered,the next stop would be panipat or delhi.The people living in the area of pakistan just surrendered to any chump who came by.

How violently your atheist Hindutva burns. Keep burning in your hatred. I'm just chilling here. Its cold here in Pakistan :pakistan:

Definitely not the dark, short, round Gujurati speaking 'Pundits' who came with the self-appointed Maharaja of Kashmir after the British sold him a Muslim nation which he had no right to rule and they had no right to give.
Ok. So if you are talking about the terrorist kashmiris, then they dont need respect. According to some great man " A good terrorist is a dead terrorist."

India is the no. 1 rape capital in the world. You can't think of anything else? My condolences to Hindu girls, maybe thats why they run after handsome Indian Muslim men. :smitten:
Do some research and you will find that Indian has one of the lowest rape rates,its just that our media likes to show each and every incident and our people marched to delhi to protest that you get that feeling.But I can't blame you since in pakistan people don't have the guts to march against crime.

Back
Top Bottom