What's new

India-Pakistan Dialogue: Is It Possible?

Yeah, I treat anyone like a normal human being as long as they deserve it. You should never judge anyone based on their race, religion, or ethnicity. This is an Islamic teaching.

Why are you on a Pakistani forum again? You will never convince us that India is our cow mother goddess, LOL. Just give up now. :omghaha:
we are in Pakistani forum in order to convince some pakistani muslims, just like we have convinced some muslims to destroy their own country.

bro return back oil that been used to ship that inventions .. india and all other countries are using oil from muslim countries
btw what a stupid arguement. Ur barin is as small as the thing in ur pants
you do realize that oil is a commodity which is exchaned with money but you can't exchange innovations with anything can you?? what logic is that??

Ok so your problem is English, not Kashmir. Then you may follow some books. I can not help you with that.

We are actually trying to convince you different things. And we are pretty successful in that. We even convinced some muslims to destroy their own country to get 72 virgins. See Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq, Libya. Is it it ?
how r u doing it? u dnt even have balls for that .. stop comparing ur self with USA . u r just an some bunch of ugly people with no balls to do anythng.. even with billions of population when ever it comes to fight a slightly bigger nation u just get on ur knees and open ur mouth wide open :) obviously to say namastay ...

sir' would you like some fries with that too....
ok that would be $5.50 cents in total plus GST
Cash or Credit ?

Yeah, and a large amount of 'respect, dignity, freedom, and self-determination' for disenfranchised Muslims can go a long way for peace. Without Indian oppression of Kashmiris, we Pakistanis can manage never looking to India again. It's all dirty, polluted, and feces on streets there anyways.

No Pakistani wants anything to do with India, esp Indian Hindu fanatics.

dumb excuses Pakistan have been meeting huriyat since ages. This is just an excuses to cancel talks . Time and again different tactics are used. Insurgency is almost died bcoz Pakistan army stopped supporting them after 2002 . Musharraf thought dialog can bring better result. As u mentioned in last part that things suits india now, that is why they are using this excuses to cancel talks

Im not saying here if india and pakistan should talk or not. Im just trying to tell u that India is just making stupid excuses not to start dialog as things are in their favor for now ...

Pakistan itself got bitten up by the assets created against India, moreover better border fencing played a great role in reducing the insurgency. But please clarify me what Pakistan has to offer as status quo is in favor of India and Pakistan wants concession from India but won't stop doing stupid things by enraging Indian leadership even after the talks were cancelled.

you do realize that oil is a commodity which is exchaned with money but you can't exchange innovations with anything can you?? what logic is that??
do u realize that all the products that are also bought with money? innovation can be bought just like oil ... i can give u thousand of examples. U r relatively dumb .. my indian frnds are quite smart .. u r just spoiling impression of india

how r u doing it? u dnt even have balls for that .. stop comparing ur self with USA . u r just an some bunch of ugly people with no balls to do anythng.. even with billions of population when ever it comes to fight a slightly bigger nation u just get on ur knees and open ur mouth wide open :) obviously to say namastay ...
we dont need baals. we need money, a paid mullah with a big beard ( May be like you). Thats all. Then automatically, ISIS, Al -Qaeda, TTP, Taliban and then problem solved.

Yeah, I treat anyone like a normal human being as long as they deserve it. You should never judge anyone based on their race, religion, or ethnicity. This is an Islamic teaching.

Why are you on a Pakistani forum again? You will never convince us that India is our cow mother goddess, LOL. Just give up now. :omghaha:
well thing is after all these years we have made up owr mind to ignoare pakistan totally and will make sure the rest who want to do buisness with us follow suite ...dont worry or jump just as of now the game has not even started yet and all what pakistanie elite did in last 67 years in keeping its population illitrate , highli egouistik , emotional and keeping alive its feudal structure and creating a false paranoia by demonising india will be returned back with interests as they say you cane make fool of some people for some time but you cant make fool of all the people all the time
so by there own beahviour pakistani ruling elite has made there tactiks too obvious and predectable to all the other parties theretime islimmited and yes we wont be ... khair jane do ;)

do u realize that all the products that are also bought with money? innovation can be bought just like oil ... i can give u thousand of examples. U r relatively dumb .. my indian frnds are quite smart .. u r just spoiling impression of india
seriously dude you are comparing oil with scientific acheivements?

Talks? What for? Its a waste of time.

We can use that precious money another mars mission, talking with Pakistan is useless since Pakistan's perception of enmity with India starts with conquest of Sindh by Muhammad Bin Qasim and Kashmir is just an excuse.

Pakistan itself got bitten up by the assets created against India, moreover better border fencing played a great role in reducing the insurgency. But please clarify me what Pakistan has to offer as status quo is in favor of India and Pakistan wants concession from India but won't doing stupid things by enraging Indian leadership even after the talks were cancelled.
u can say now fencing played the role after we stopped supporting them. u can say anything now .. but it will not change the fact ... anyways what kind of concessions u r referring to repeatedly ?

700 years ago there was not a muslim in kashmir,muslims were given refuge,treated kindly,and in return,they killed and genocided the hindus,the last genocide and exodus occurring in 1989.So I guess the karma you just mentioned in another quote is getting to them now.
And kashmir belongs to India in every sense.Don't allow to practice their faith?Lmao muslim have more rights than hindus in India kid.

Human beings grow and learn better ways of living. When was the last time you say a horse drawn chariot going to war? 5,000+ gods to One true God. Kashmiris found their destiny and peace in Islam. Neither you nor anyone else has any say in it. Kashmir belongs to Kashmiris. Your fantastic theories aside.

Religion is only a part of the argument because you treat Muslim Kashmiris with disrespect. Even without religion, Kashmiris are closer in culture to Pakistanis than Indians. Even you can't deny that.

seriously dude you are comparing oil with scientific acheivements?
yup .. if u have money u can buy most innovative company ... Middle east have money . Most smart or innovative indians are working for them? im not trying to degrade or anythng. im just saying if u r rich u can buy technology. this is a simple fact .. anyways as i said ealier it is a useless to fight over it we have other issues to fight about .... btw when is hocke match starting .. do u know the timings?

u can say now fencing played the role after we stopped supporting them. u can say anything now .. but it will not change the fact ... anyways what kind of concessions u r referring to repeatedly ?

Isn't it true that Pakistan got bitten by its own assets created against India and backlash was severe that you had to flatten entire FATA to rubbles.

Back
Top Bottom