What's new

India-Pakistan Dialogue: Is It Possible?

Muslims owe everything to non muslims.
leave him this extra smart guy is just trying to troll and when given uncofortablly true/honest answers he is trying to daviate by asking idiotik questions on one hand he has a turkish name but uses a pakistani flag but doesnt inderstandfs urdu or know whats the meaning of land of the pure here

and its not just him its the attitude of pakistani elite and thats the main reason why NaMo sarakaar chose to ignoare talks with pakistan

Ask first " how " to your fellow . Let him answer.

For someone with such poor English, I am surprised you sit all day on this forum. For all your Hindu propaganda, have you even convinced one Muslim of your views? Have you convinced any Pakistani that India is their mother cow goddess?

Pakistan accept India to give concession to Pakistan while at the same time enrage India by meeting the Hurriyat. So, what can Pakistan actually offer to India when status quo is in favor of India and insurgency is almost dead.
dumb excuses Pakistan have been meeting huriyat since ages. This is just an excuses to cancel talks . Time and again different tactics are used. Insurgency is almost died bcoz Pakistan army stopped supporting them after 2002 . Musharraf thought dialog can bring better result. As u mentioned in last part that things suits india now, that is why they are using this excuses to cancel talks

Im not saying here if india and pakistan should talk or not. Im just trying to tell u that India is just making stupid excuses not to start dialog as things are in their favor for now ...

Wrong. Pak doesn't mean pure, it means tayyabah. Allah pak, Quran pak, Nabi pak, Madinah pak. It's spiritual state free of any blemish. It's a Muslim concept.
ok tell me do your natuion realli owrks on any of the points you just made , do your elite trats you as per what quran sayas , do you treat non muslims with compassion and do pakistanies get justice in there own beloved pakistan

leave him this extra smart guy is just trying to troll and when given uncofortablly true/honest answers he is trying to daviate by asking idiotik questions on one hand he has a turkish name but uses a pakistani flag but doesnt inderstandfs urdu or know whats the meaning of land of the pure here

and its not just him its the attitude of pakistani elite and thats the main reason why NaMo sarakaar chose to ignoare talks with pakistan

LOL. :rofl: did I hit a nerve?

bro return back oil that been used to ship that inventions .. india and all other countries are using oil from muslim countries
btw what a stupid arguement. Ur barin is as small as the thing in ur pants
Ok then return back non muslims invention and go back to caves, then only we will free muslim lands.

For someone with such poor English, I am surprised you sit all day on this forum. For all your Hindu propaganda, have you even convinced one Muslim of your views? Have you convinced any Pakistani that India is their mother cow goddess?
Ok so your problem is English, not Kashmir. Then you may follow some books. I can not help you with that.

We are actually trying to convince you different things. And we are pretty successful in that. We even convinced some muslims to destroy their own country to get 72 virgins. See Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq, Libya. Is it it ?

ok tell me do your natuion realli owrks on any of the points you just made , do your elite trats you as per what quran sayas , do you treat non muslims with compassion and do pakistanies get justice in there own beloved pakistan

Yeah, I treat anyone like a normal human being as long as they deserve it. You should never judge anyone based on their race, religion, or ethnicity. This is an Islamic teaching.

Why are you on a Pakistani forum again? You will never convince us that India is our cow mother goddess, LOL. Just give up now. :omghaha:

have u changed ur pic? i liked the pic with mustaches ....

bro return back oil that been used to ship that inventions .. india and all other countries are using oil from muslim countries
btw what a stupid arguement. Ur barin is as small as the thing in ur pants
Return back every thing, this INTERNET , technology , then we will return you back the oil and every thing.

India only existed since 1947. Those lands belong to the people living there. Kashmir belongs to Kashmiris. Not to random Hindu zealots from Gujurat. Why should anyone have to leave their homes if you don't allow them to practice their faith?

The world doesn't revolve around you or your India cow mata, get over yourselves.
700 years ago there was not a muslim in kashmir,muslims were given refuge,treated kindly,and in return,they killed and genocided the hindus,the last genocide and exodus occurring in 1989.So I guess the karma you just mentioned in another quote is getting to them now.
And kashmir belongs to India in every sense.Don't allow to practice their faith?Lmao muslim have more rights than hindus in India kid.

Back
Top Bottom