What's new

India-Pakistan Dialogue: Is It Possible?

Please, tell me what Pakistan can actually offer to India, I believe Pakistan nothing to offer still do blunders to cancel the talks.[/quote]
what are u trying to see? we have with standing conflicts to solve this issue .. India has been shying away from dialog even after Pakistan have done everything to brought them on table...
India have nothing to offer as well .. i was talking in term of with standing conflicts . btw Pakistan has almost never cancelled the talks . India have been doing it since 6-7 years....

why the land?? just take the muslims from those areas but guess what even they don't want to leave india for pakistan.
exactly.jpg

ok in english

respect is earned thru reletntless and uncompromising hard work and positive deeds its not given to beggars , negeative minded conspiracy theorists who think and belave all there shortcoming and misfortune are deu to others while bieng utter incompetent , negetaive and lazy and thats the main reason there can be no dialog on equal terms with a country like land of the pure and a country like india ...thank you

Whats land of the pure?

have we ask for land from pakistan where hindus and sikhs are in majority??
which land is that. Pakistan is more then 96 % percent muslims. ALl the alreadys were sikhs lives even in that cities that are a minority

Not until India starts treating Muslims with respect. Not just Pakistanis, but Kashmiris, Indian Muslims, and Bangladeshis as well.

Peace and dialogue require mutual respect and acknowledging the right of the other's existence.
Not until muslims start changing their attitude and respect other religions.

which land is that. Pakistan is more then 96 % percent muslims. ALl the alreadys were sikhs lives even in that cities that are a minority
any land declared by them as dharmic land :lol:

what are u trying to see? we have with standing conflicts to solve this issue .. India has been shying away from dialog even after Pakistan have done everything to brought them on table...
India have nothing to offer as well .. i was talking in term of with standing conflicts . btw Pakistan has almost never cancelled the talks . India have been doing it since 6-7 years....

Pakistan expect India to give concession to Pakistan while at the same time enrage India by border firing and diplomatic blunders. So, what can Pakistan actually offer to India when status quo is in favor of India and insurgency is almost dead.

Last edited:
pakistan .... in urdu

PAK= pios / pure

stan = land / its a slang that came owt of sanskrit word sthan= land

Wrong. Pak doesn't mean pure, it means tayyabah. Allah pak, Quran pak, Nabi pak, Madinah pak. It's spiritual state free of any blemish. It's a Muslim concept.

Ok then free Kashmir and its 95% Muslim population. You lack any legitimacy to represent any Muslim in India. Return Hyderabad, Lakshadweep, Muslim parts of UP, Gujurat, Bihar, and Assam.
Ok then return back non muslims invention and go back to caves, then only we will free muslim lands.

Back
Top Bottom