What's new

India-Pakistan Dialogue: Is It Possible?

If India can beat the world and be the only country to reach mars in its maiden attempt.
It is possible for India - Unless you think this is more complicated than Mars voyage.
Nothing is impossible.
However for Pakistan, I am not sure.

The jugular veins are veins that bring deoxygenated blood from the head back to the heart via the superior vena cava

There are things india twisted, if we wanted to say rivers. Instead of using them jugular veins we would have actually said rivers.It was used metaphorically. they other comment india use is that 1000 cults one with no historical reference . Just spread by the government to spread hatered against pakistan . Pakistan has only one issue with india since 1947, self determination for kashmir .

I already told you everything, your delusion means nothing.

and still we have more muslims in India than In pakistan. Booo...go and study dude
so .? u know that right 86 % of muslims all over subcontinent voted in favour of pakistan. that includes indian muslims as well. we took more then 1/3 the size of our population as migrants . imagine india take 30 crores of immigrants.,... most of the muslims stayed their was becuase of the weak will and their money.

have u ever though that why so many people left hinduism . May be becuase it doesnt make sense. Im saying that in all honest. I have many hindu frnds. Most of them dont believe in any religion now. they dnt even practice religion. they do sometime give reference from holy books ... but that is all ..
Have you ever thought why so many radicals are there in Islam ? Why so many terrorists ? They even blow up schools, mosques ? Have you ever thought why muslims are backward in science and technology.

Hindus believe that if you have a goal you must follow a way. And you are allowed to follow any path as long as it does not violet the basic principles. Because we know that we will be judged only and only by our Karma, not because we believe in some book or or pray 100 times.

i am surprised what really indian think india is.. your achievments are not even close to chines american brazil russians 15 countries in europe aus nz many countries in South america.. you dont have to slap your face to looks red when you are not even close to it.. reality is 600 million indian cant feed themselves no drainage no Toilet Lets not talk about education
out of 1.25 billion people if 1 % is smart that makes alot of people and its not an achievment..
you people becoming war mongering i am afraid later you have to use all these missiles on your own states
every muslim is Thekedar of another muslim.
well the thing is no matter how bad it is with india still it was the youngest population (65% of its 1.25 billion are under 35 year age) and has a very large growing middle income neo middle class and owr economy is not run on war remmitence from coilation support fund , IMF handouts or US AID ;)

no matter how much you try to demean india thing is no one in world is ignoaring us or owr interests and wants to do buisness with us and that to on mutualli beneficial terms

we have good relations with USA , UK , France , Russia , Israel, SA, UAE ,Iran,Egypt and things are getting better with china... what is the satus of pakistan on these all terms i mentioned here :azn:

Last edited:
A known butcher, mass-rapist of Muslims was elected PM of India. Who is corrupt again?
Election are not rigged in the ROI and supreme court of India gave our PM clean chit.
He got clean chit when congress party was in power and tried everything to send Mr. modi to jail but truth always triumph in my great nation.
Of course I wouldn't expect you to understand all this because these things doesn't matter in fake democracy.
Pakistan was,is and will always be ruled by Dictators.

If India can beat the world and be the only country to reach mars in its maiden attempt.
It is possible for India - Unless you think this is more complicated than Mars voyage.
Nothing is impossible.
However for Pakistan, I am not sure.

Go to mars and stay there. Then, Kashmir can finally breathe freely.

terrorist is produce when as a result of injustice. Indian has been doing injustice with muslim. That i why there is rise in militancy. Islam preach self defense and standing up for rights ... obvviously when they do it , u r the vitcims becuase of ur deads
Exactly that is why we support genocide of terrorists. Hinduism preaches that if some members of a community is terrorizing you in the name of god and other members of the same community remain silent supporter, then their genocide is allowed. Obviously when non-muslims did it, these people became victims as they are now in mass graves.

Election weren't rigged and supreme court of India gave our PM clean chit.
He got clean chit when congress party was in power and tried everything to send Mr. modi to jail but truth always triumph in my great nation.
Of course I wouldn't expect you to understand all this because these things doesn't matter in fake democracy.
Pakistan was,is and will be ruled by Dictators.

Red Herring. No Pakistani military leaders have ever been tried for genocide or mass-rape of minorities like Modi. Modi still hasn't learned his lesson. In addition to insulting Indian Muslims, Bengalis, Kashmiris, and Pakistanis, he is angering the Arabs with Israel support. India is already isolated.

You want to try being the new US dog, feel free. Pakistan tried it, and look how it worked out for us.

You forgot the 1.5 billion other Muslims. :woot: Who do you think will rebuild India after you are gone?

I have no idea who that is. I don't really care either.
You forgot 4.5 billion non-muslims. Who will build muslim ummah after that or go to haj ? he he he

But I know who is Ayatollah. he he he

Exactly that is why we support genocide of terrorists. Hinduism preaches that if some members of a community is terrorizing you in the name of god and other members of the same community remain silent supporter, then their genocide is allowed. Obviously when non-muslims did it, these people became victims as they are now in mass graves.

People like you made Pakistan. Not Quaid e Azam, not Iqbal. It was all you. Thanks. :pakistan:

It doesn't help when pakistani ambassador wants to test India again by saying that he will continue to meet separatists.Its in pakistani Interest to start a dialogue and break the status quo which is OK for India but rather than doing anything to facilitate dialogue they are interested in being stubborn.Until they get the hang of things going around its in Indian interest to focus on other countries/areas.

Also Problem with dialogue is its credibility ,Pakistani PM Nawaz Sharif has weakened and going by his speech at UN their is hardly any doubt about who is calling the shots.

For any meaningful dialogue their is a need for strong civilian govt. since our positions wrt dispute is poles apart , in pakistan civilan govt has lost it, the bells of Mid Term election or a soft coup are already ringing.

Even if we have a dialogue they are in no position to deliver anything.

thought about it and i know the reasons. it happens after invasions and interventions,. before cold war nothing of that sort exists (almost). When people started occupying muslims lands in reactions miltants forces come and after decades of war they are use to voilance. Alqeeda was created as result of russian invasion. SISI came to being after US invaded iraq, kashmir started insurgancy after india invaded them. Now let me tell u a thing for future, more group will be forced after US achieved its aim to topple Assad.
Dnt talk about technology as u against some after decades. u still have less technology then malayisa and turkey.

for the last paragraph . how can u be such a hypocrite and talk about karma when ur making a nation slaves, killing their women and children.. btw i had to many hindu frnds to know that they dnt believe in religion. ur religion is too stupid for ur own country men that is why it is disappearing even in ur country .. anyways lets not discuss religion. i dnt wana bring Hinduism in india pakistan kashmir conflict

Have you ever thought why so many radicals are there in Islam ? Why so many terrorists ? They even blow up schools, mosques ? Have you ever thought why muslims are backward in science and technology.

Hindus believe that if you have a goal you must follow a way. And you are allowed to follow any path as long as it does not violet the basic principles. Because we know that we will be judged only and only by our Karma, not because we believe in some book or or pray 100 times.[/quote]

People like you made Pakistan. Not Quaid e Azam, not Iqbal. It was all you. Thanks. :pakistan:
that is so true. that mentality is what made pakistan

so .? u know that right 86 % of muslims all over subcontinent voted in favour of pakistan. that includes indian muslims as well. we took more then 1/3 the size of our population as migrants . imagine india take 30 crores of immigrants.,... most of the muslims stayed their was becuase of the weak will and their money.
Thats what .. You took the land according to whole muslim population but have not taken all the muslims. So the land is already given to you is in excess and now if you are will to fight for Indian muslims and think they are not respected in India, you can call them in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom