What's new

India-Pakistan Dialogue: Is It Possible?

People like you made Pakistan. Not Quaid e Azam, not Iqbal. It was all you. Thanks. :pakistan:
People like you made Pakistan. Muslims have demanded Pakistan because they hate non-Muslims. Because of same reason in west they are demanding Sharia zones. Muslims hate non-Muslims under the veil of freedom of religion.

By the same people like you made Bangladesh from Pakistan (Though both of you were muslims).

Red Herring. No Pakistani military leaders have ever been tried for genocide or mass-rape of minorities like Modi. Modi still hasn't learned his lesson. In addition to insulting Indian Muslims, Bengalis, Kashmiris, and Pakistanis, he is angering the Arabs with Israel support. India is already isolated.

You want to try being the new US dog, feel free. Pakistan tried it, and look how it worked out for us.
lolzz look whoes talking

do you know what gen tikka khan did in bangladesh in 1971

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&r...I2XtOC9vuay-_UvWw1ME0Ww&bvm=bv.76477589,d.c2E

Exactly that is why we support genocide of terrorists. Hinduism preaches that if some members of a community is terrorizing you in the name of god and other members of the same community remain silent supporter, then their genocide is allowed. Obviously when non-muslims did it, these people became victims as they are now in mass graves.
u support genocide of people who want freedom. U can call them terrorist . but by that definition we are terrorist bcoz we stood against British. btw im not mocking u .. but i think genuinely think u r too dumb for me to have a discussion .

It doesn't help when pakistani ambassador wants to test India again by saying that he will continue to meet separatists.Its in pakistani Interest to start a dialogue and break the status quo which is OK for India but rather than doing anything to facilitate dialogue they are interested in being stubborn.Until they get the hang of things going around it is best in Indian interest to focus on other countries/areas.

Also Problem with dialogue is its credibility ,Pakistani PM Nawaz Sharif has weakened and going by his speech at UN their is hardly any doubt about who is calling the shots.

For any meaningful dialogue their is a need for strong civilian govt. since our positions wrt dispute is poles apart , in pakistan civilan govt has lost it, the bells of Mid Term election or a soft coup are already ringing.

Even if we have a dialogue they are in no position to deliver anything.

Pakistan has been meeting with Kashmiri leaders for 67 years before having dialogue with Indians, what happened now? India just needed an excuse to delay talking with Pakistan. No excuse was available, so one justification was invented.

Kashmiri sufferings is a major issue for Pakistanis, but India is unconcerned. Its a moral and humanitarian issue for Pakistan. For India, Kashmiris are just a bargaining chip or property.

Regardless of Pakistan's internal instability, Nawaz Sharif's speech at the UN was popular among all Pakistani parties. Mistreatment of Nawaz Shareef by US and India was insulting not just for him, but earned the anger of all Pakistanis. A stronger leader would have pushed back harder.

Speech was applauded by numerous Islamic countries including Turkey, Qatar, Palestine, and others. Kashmiri leaders all praised his speech as well. This is probably the only thing he ever did right while in office.

Red Herring. No Pakistani military leaders have ever been tried for genocide or mass-rape of minorities like Modi. Modi still hasn't learned his lesson. In addition to insulting Indian Muslims, Bengalis, Kashmiris, and Pakistanis, he is angering the Arabs with Israel support. India is already isolated.

You want to try being the new US dog, feel free. Pakistan tried it, and look how it worked out for us.
Pakistan is ruled by military dictators.
What do you expect from these corrupt military dictators of yours??
They made you USA's lapdog.
India is too big and too smart to be America's lapdog.We always had non-aligned policy and hopefully this policy will remain.
Bold part- This is what happens when kids are taught fake history in schools.
Your tiger niazi mass slaughtered millions of east pakistanis and mass raped thousands of bangladeshi women.

thought about it and i know the reasons. it happens after invasions and interventions,. before cold war nothing of that sort exists (almost). When people started occupying muslims lands in reactions miltants forces come and after decades of war they are use to voilance. Alqeeda was created as result of russian invasion. SISI came to being after US invaded iraq, kashmir started insurgancy after india invaded them. Now let me tell u a thing for future, more group will be forced after US achieved its aim to topple Assad.
Dnt talk about technology as u against some after decades. u still have less technology then malayisa and turkey.

for the last paragraph . how can u be such a hypocrite and talk about karma when ur making a nation slaves, killing their women and children.. btw i had to many hindu frnds to know that they dnt believe in religion. ur religion is too stupid for ur own country men that is why it is disappearing even in ur country .. anyways lets not discuss religion. i dnt wana bring Hinduism in india pakistan kashmir conflict

that is so true. that mentality is what made pakistan
I have thought about it. Then I realized that it is because muslims forcefully converted minorities to islam as minorities have no rights in an Islamic country. The invaders invaded our land, killed our people, destroyed our places and forcefully converted our people.

How can you even talk about Invasion when muslims have invaded our land in past and killed our people ? Our hinduism is a religion which believes in goal, not in ways. Your religion is a one way valve. Your hindu friends can say man ythings about hinduism but still they are alive. But I can not say the same things about muslims as a small cartoon can convert these so called peaceful masses into terrorists.

The same mentality has made Bangladesh too.

People like you made Pakistan. Not Quaid e Azam, not Iqbal. It was all you. Thanks. :pakistan:
no pakistan was made by british to secure its strategik interests in this regon and keep ever expanding USSR in chek and it got help from cruel and corrupt muslim feudal elite and they used the muslim sentiments and also used iqbal and jinnah for it and disposed them of very shortlli after independence once there work was over

pakistan was made by the british with help of feudal elite and look around nothing has changed and your feudal elite is still doing the job they were given by there white masters (UK/USA)

ever thought why your elite has all its famalies , asstes and money stalked in western nations and even after so many crimes against pakistanies they still tow US dictats even at the cost of there nation , its infra , law and order and population ... think again

Thats what .. You took the land according to whole muslim population but have not taken all the muslims. So the land is already given to you is in excess and now if you are will to fight for Indian muslims and think they are not respected in India, you can call them in Pakistan.
Well in not talking about india muslims. They already told how they felt in 1940's referendum for Pakistan. 7 million of them migrated and we accepted them with open arms.

how taught u history? why i only meet dumb indians on PDF. we took muslim majority areas for us to being a country . We if the country was divided in bases of population. 33.3 % of all land.

Pakistan is ruled by military dictators.
What do you expect from these corrupt military dictators of yours??
They made you USA's lapdog.
India is too big and too smart to be America's lapdog.We always had non-aligned policy and hopefully this policy will remain.
Bold part- This is what happens when kids are taught fake history in schools.
Your tiger niazi mass slaughtered millions of east pakistanis and mass raped thousands of bangladeshi women.

I would rather have a military dictatorship than live under a Hindu fanatic 'democracy' led by a known mass-murderer and mass-rapist of Muslims.

You may win some brownie points with Americans or British, but your hollow cries of democracy haven't done anything for Indians except filled your head with hot air.

When you return from Mars, let us know when you will begin behaving like human beings from planet Earth.

Exactly the same feeling here. we dont mock a community because they are muslims. We mock them because they not only are idiots but also produce terrorists. they preach hatred.

We hate them because they have a violent minority like terrorists and silent supporters like rest of you.
if you are Ahinsa kay pujari . peaceful people then why developing boms why dont you just let us or russia protect you like us is doing to Japan..
stop acting like you are peaceful we have witnessed what your mentality have done in Gujrat and many more incidence.
technically Bangladesh cudnt be part of Pakistan we would like to see more Pakistan, bangladesh its a cycle every century few more countries become from bigger parts of Bharat.
India sud be happy we didnt attack you when you were with war of China..we cud have grabbed it ..
but we (Pakistani) are not NEACH like our biggest neighbour

u support genocide of people who want freedom. U can call them terrorist . but by that definition we are terrorist bcoz we stood against British. btw im not mocking u .. but i think genuinely think u r too dumb for me to have a discussion .
Look I can say the same thing. You support ethnic cleansing of a community in the name of freedom. U can call us anything. But by your logic, every Islamic state must give freedom to non-muslims. Non-muslims even dont want separation, just freedom. But you dont even give that.

Red Herring. No Pakistani military leaders have ever been tried for genocide or mass-rape of minorities like Modi.
absolutely right...
Thats why minorities of Pakistan are either converting or fleeing to other countries in large numbers??

[quote="Biplab Bijay, post: 6238980, member: 143403"]I have thought about it. Then I realized that it is because muslims forcefully converted minorities to islam as minorities have no rights in an Islamic country. The invaders invaded our land, killed our people, destroyed our places and forcefully converted our people.

How can you even talk about Invasion when muslims have invaded our land in past and killed our people ? Our hinduism is a religion which believes in goal, not in ways. Your religion is a one way valve. Your hindu friends can say man ythings about hinduism but still they are alive. But I can not say the same things about muslims as a small cartoon can convert these so called peaceful masses into terrorists.

The same mentality has made Bangladesh too.[/quote]
if people forcefully converted you why dnt they convert back? why are still many people converting to islam not only in india but USA and europe. they are not on gun point or forced. Islam is dominating because it make more sense then ur religion. Yes muslims have made some mess but in general will u ever been able to convince any sane person to be converted to hinduism?

Look I can say the same thing. You support ethnic cleansing of a community in the name of freedom. U can call us anything. But by your logic, every Islamic state must give freedom to non-muslims. Non-muslims even dont want separation, just freedom. But you dont even give that.
as i explained the this above . muslims hate hindus after what they are doing in kashmir . we have nothng against india, why would be mess with some one 6 times our size and have much more miltary might. it is the same reason we stood up against russia. For our brothers. We have nothng to do with india even if it was some other country we would have been fighting with her ...

Back
Top Bottom