What's new

India & Pakistan : Can we have a dream ?

We don't want any "dreams" with you people. We are ethnically, religiously, culturally, geographically, and in many other ways different then you

It's you that keeps begging us for friendship.

I like the bickering ,thats what brings me to this forum. Continue with the good work, screw the hypocrite peaceniks ,they are liars and selfish people.

India & Pakistan : Can we have a dream ?

Yes, look at my avatar, does it gives you any ideas ??:lol:

Although lengthy video, very interesting and has very interesting solutions to problems between India and Pakistan

Just so you know Mani Shankar Aiyar is the Forrest Gump of Indian politics. He usually talks absolute rubbish and no one takes him seriously.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm young and i'm not a minority, its funny you would come to such a silly conclusion when you haven't even set foot on the soil of this country and have the opportunity to know what the common people here think.

The people in the video don't look like common Pakistanis, more like middle or upper class kids, and they too don't represent the majority of the upper/middle class. The common Pakistanis have conservative, patriotic, and right wing mentality (not extremist), you have witnessed it yourself recently this year that conservative rallies have gained millions of supporters for the Kashmir cause.

I have been in dialogue with Pakistanis since just a few weeks after 26/11. It is increasingly clear that there is a constituency in Pakistan which has a mirror twin in India, and both have their own hostile foes in their own respective countries. I have almost as many friends from Pakistan as I have from India, excepting my school, college and institute friends and those whom I befriended during the course of my work.

You are welcome to continue to be conservative, patriotic and right wing (not extremist), and you are welcome to turn out in millions for the Kashmir cause, but there is nothing much you can do about the growing number of people who want to set this aside, and wish a pox on the intransigents who are determined to cause trouble.

Lemme give you a easy hint, just watch indians at PDF. They are just ordinary common indians & one can smell hatred against Pakistan, easily from their views. Youtube is one other side too.

So i stand by my point that peace loving indians are minority.

Really? What a marvellous, perceptive and wholly misleading analysis.

Just so you know Mani Shankar Aiyar is the Forrest Gump of Indian politics. He usually talks absolute rubbish and no one takes him seriously.

Mani Shankar Aiyar is a vicious man and an egoist bastard .

This man should have been in the jail for his role as the incompetent sport minister whose policies lead to the mismanagement in the preparations of Common wealth games and opened gate for large scale corruption.

If it were China , he would have been hanged for the ignominy his inaction brought to the nation . Instead he is making rounds of news studios giving sermons on every topic under the sun.

PS: calling him Forrest Gump is an insult to the innocence of Forrest Gump

All mere denial by those high on the egocentricity that comes with jingoism.

Yeah whatever floats your boat. I have yet to come across a report of Pakistan using Israeli spare parts. Can you provide any source. Also as far as I know your American planes are under strict surveillance by US personnel.

Mani Shankar Aiyar is a vicious man and an egoist bastard .

This man should have been in the jail for his role as the incompetent sport minister whose policies lead to the mismanagement in the preparations of Common wealth games and opened gate for large scale corruption.

What about his IPI dream?

2 years ago would have said yes but after seeing the arrogant and patronizing attitude of indians towards pakistan.........

tumblr_lx5lqyG19e1qaa7gwo1_400.jpg

They will never change. They will always hate Pakistan and Pakistanis. Its only our naive Pakistanis who try being friends with indians.

Back
Top Bottom