What's new

India & Pakistan : Can we have a dream ?

there are plenty of naive Indians who want to be friendly with Pakistanis as well. yours truly included

I have to admit I am the naive one in such emotional time with imagination of a recon and partnership of south Asians. Nevertheless I can hardly, or never spot any NAIVE indians on the forum who appears to be friendly with Pakistanis. If any, name one.

We hate the west, we don't hate you if not you took our land, dismembered us. Plenty of Indians? Naive Indians is something really rare. With your bravado of Agvi-5, that category just dies out.

Be true to your own heart. Politicions can pretend, nor the average Jones.

I have to admit I am the naive one in such emotional time with imagination of a recon and partnership of south Asians. Nevertheless I can hardly, or never spot any NAIVE indians on the forum who appears to be friendly with Pakistanis. If any, name one.

We hate the west, we don't hate you if not you took our land, dismembered us. Plenty of Indians? Naive Indians is something really rare. With your bravado of Agvi-5, that category just dies out.

Be true to your own heart. Politicions can pretend, nor the average Jones.

I didn't understand.

What are you trying to say?

go to any thread about a new trade/economic pact, visa reform or FDI regime changes. you shall find the naive kittens on both sides of the border. (along with the usual hawks)

agni 5 is not meant for pakistan, you must understand that.
Be true to your own heart. Politicians can pretend, nor the average Jones.

i am, and in my naivete' I hope I can return to my native multan some day :tup:

go to any thread about a new trade/economic pact, visa reform or FDI regime changes. you shall find the naive kittens on both sides of the border. (along with the usual hawks)

agni 5 is not meant for pakistan, you must understand that.

you are smart enough, you get the tune that exploit our naivety is going to backfire.

if someone is dumb enough, when the US top the hating list in somewhere in our heart, he starts to think that's the right point at which he can disseminate the delusional Indo-Pak friendship to use for his advantage, yet to our harm.

We are dumb enough to know that Agni-5 is targeting China, and that suit for the benefit of Pakistanis.

what the hell?

that's plain language, don't have to interpret.

Konnichiwa:

watashi wa anime wo mini iku tsumori da :wave:

If you're, by any chance in the deep red hell, implying that Pakistan and India will re-join again, then no thank you.

Other than that you can come for a visit (probably).

Konnichiwa:

watashi wa anime wo mini iku tsumori da :wave:

If you're, by any chance in the deep red hell, implying that Pakistan and India will re-join again, then no thank you.

Other than that you can come for a visit (probably).

Sen to Chihito no Kamigakusha(Spirited Away), must-see.

Re: India & Pakistan : Can we have a dream ?
Yes Why not.. India is our permanent neighbor. Good relations will benefit both sides.
I really hope Relation between China V India and India V Pakistan will improve and "All" will remain like Brothers...
I hope South nations will introduce One currency.
This is Possible. Yes possible.
Look the East and West Germany.
And Germany V Europe and Japan& Europe.
They were worst enemy in the past but now how united they are.
Even Germany V Europe and even they introduced one currency.
By the way, i just ate Indian banana a minute ago. I came to know, some fruit trade is already happening b/w two counties.:D

First priority in such a dream would certainly be kashmir,total demilitarization of the area by both sides followed by an autonmous joint kashmir with total co operation from both sides,on paper borders won't change but kashmiris will have chance to finally live without spectre of terror.This i think is only feasible first step solution atm.
This followed by we recognizing chinese claims to aksai chin in return for them recognizing arunachal pradesh would be a long way forward in peace in se asia.

What a joke thread, any sane Patriotic and Nationalist Pakistani would never want his nation to compromise its national interests just for a temporary "friendship" with its sworn enemy. As long as india continues to illegally occupy Kashmir, you can forget about any "friendship", unless of course you are a traitor who wants Pakistan to compromise on its stance regarding Kashmir.

Next thing you know, they will ask Pakistan to hand over its N-*-*-*U-*-*-*K-*-*-*E's in order to establish this so called "dream" of "normalcy" and "friendship" with india.

What a joke thread, any sane Patriotic and Nationalist Pakistani would never want his nation to compromise its national interests just for a temporary "friendship" with its sworn enemy. As long as india continues to illegally occupy Kashmir, you can forget about any "friendship", unless of course you are a traitor who wants Pakistan to compromise on its stance regarding Kashmir.

Next thing you know, they will ask Pakistan to hand over its N-*-*-*U-*-*-*K-*-*-*E's in order to establish this so called "dream" of "normalcy" and "friendship" with india.

Now THAT'S a good idea! Thanks!!

Well then get used to the fact that u will achieve nothing by force.Talks or status quo,ur choice.We are status quo power it suits us.

illegal occupation of Kashmir was it by us or your regulars in the name of tribes men that over ran the Kashmiri gaurds in their out post and started invading from the west, we only intervened when we were asked to help.

I don't want to go offtopic and teach you history leasons but just do not comment on the legality of INDIA in Kashmir as you have yourself violated thier right and now we have 3 kashmir, one with you, one with us and one that you handed over to Chinese.

we do not want you guys to leave your post in Kashmir nor do we want the Chinese to leave their posts in Kashmir. stay where you are and we will stay where we are and for sure have your nuks to yourself and just be sure that it remains in safe hands because the detonation of one in our part of the land will result in massive retaliation on all your military sights unnecearrly resulting in total anialation on both sides of the border.

Back
Top Bottom