What's new

India only friend of Bangladesh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then say, where are those muslim invaders from the west who came in millions and settled here and ruled over a coward group of people who would not defend their home, women and country for fear of death. Stupid India, what is your problem with also conversion? We are both. But, you ACCHYUTs are not what we are. We know how to kill and how to die.

Do not take the freedom of distorting history just to win a debate. However you try, you ACHHYUts were our slaves for many centuries and we will make you our slaves again, remember it. It is your fate to be pour slaves, you hithen ACCHYUT!

All these years of being ruled by the Pakistani Army, I can see why the Bangladeshis have acquired that false feeling of superiority. I really find it hard to believe that normal people actually think this way, and not just trolling on the internet for luls.

pakistani army and bangladesh army and pakistan and bangladesh are brothers in islam.its our history we fight between eachother but when outsider come to fight us we unite if u attack bangal u will lose punjab and rajistan and if u attack pakistan u will lose calcutta to bangladesh.pakistan and bangladesh are seperate but they are one at the same time cz we are brothers in islam.

All these years of being ruled by the Pakistani Army, I can see why the Bangladeshis have acquired that false feeling of superiority. I really find it hard to believe that normal people actually think this way, and not just trolling on the internet for luls.

I just don't get it. The Pakistanis treated these bengalis as inferiors. How do these guys hold such opinions too? I hope he is posting such asinine comments just out of frustration and is not serious about it.

pakistani army and bangladesh army and pakistan and bangladesh are brothers in islam.its our history we fight between eachother but when outsider come to fight us we unite if u attack bangal u will lose punjab and rajistan and if u attack pakistan u will lose calcutta to bangladesh.pakistan and bangladesh are seperate but they are one at the same time cz we are brothers in islam.

Yeah tots brah:lol:

Hey ACCHYUT, why are you again distorting history to win an internate debate? Is it a national (read ACCHYUT) character of India? Get rid of it. We were never under what you say Pakistan. Bangali Muslims are fighters, they demanded equal composition in the Pakistan army. Our share was increasing year after year. It was about 30% in 1971 if considered all the branches of the armed forces. What the hell do you think of us?

Was it not one of the reasons that the Punjabis were worried about their future in the PA, and thus sought our necks to safeguard their priviledge? Anyway, it was our fight. Why the Indian ACCHYUTs should have the audacity to talk about our war? Spineless cowards!

We are not like the Indian Hindu GHATI Bangalis, who faints at the sight of blood and do not have any representation in the Indian army. Since or before 1947 there has been an East Bengal Regiment, dominated by the muslims of Bengal. But, Hindu Bangalis never had nor have a West Bengal Regiment. You guys are bunch of cowards comparable to goats. Do not brag here. Instead send your spineless military to our border to fight. We will teach you how to fight, you hithen ACCHYUT!

It's funny how you measure everything in context of religion and we can't say anything back because Indian Muslims.

But btw I'm proud to be Bharatiya and Hindu. In fact we've always been. My ancestors weren't coward who converted beacuse of mere fear of getting killed or having to pay extra tax! Been Hindu for 5000 years now! Been PURE for 5000 years! You can't even convert to Hinduism. Either you are born Hindu or not! Simple as! I'm BLESSED!

Who would have thought it was the nation of Apu's who were the chosen people :rofl:

Hey ACCHYUT, why are you again distorting history to win an internate debate? Is it a national (read ACCHYUT) character of India? Get rid of it. We were never under what you say Pakistan.

Bangali Muslims are fighters, they demanded equal composition in the Pakistan army. Our share was increasing year after year. It was about 30% in 1971 if considered all the branches of the armed forces. What the hell do you think of us?

Was it not one of the reasons that the Punjabis were worried about their future in the PA, and thus sought our necks to safeguard their priviledge? Anyway, it was our fight. Why the Indian ACCHYUTs should have the audacity to talk about our war? Spineless cowards!

We are not like the Indian Hindu GHATI Bangalis, who faints at the sight of blood and do not have any representation in the Indian army. Since or before 1947 there has been an East Bengal Regiment, dominated by the muslims of Bengal.

But, Hindu Bangalis never had nor have a West Bengal Regiment. You guys are bunch of cowards comparable to goats. Do not brag here. Instead send your spineless military to our border to fight. We will teach you how to fight, you hithen ACCHYUT!

Ok!!!my analysis is -Bangla bhandu thinks India might raid their country and made one of India state ???:blink:

Hey ACCHYUT, why are you again distorting history to win an internate debate? Is it a national (read ACCHYUT) character of India? Get rid of it. We were never under what you say Pakistan. Bangali Muslims are fighters, they demanded equal composition in the Pakistan army. Our share was increasing year after year. It was about 30% in 1971 if considered all the branches of the armed forces. What the hell do you think of us?

We are not like the Indian Hindu GHATI Bangalis, who faints at the sight of blood and do not have any representation in the Indian army. Since or before 1947 there has been an East Bengal Regiment, dominated by the muslims of Bengal. But, Hindu Bangalis never had nor have a West Bengal Regiment. You guys are bunch of cowards comparable to goats. Do not brag here. Instead send your spineless military to our border to fight. We will teach you how to fight, you hithen ACCHYUT!

You seems to be so frustrated man.........

Hey ACCHYUT, why are you again distorting history to win an internate debate? Is it a national (read ACCHYUT) character of India? Get rid of it. We were never under what you say Pakistan.

Bangali Muslims are fighters, they demanded equal composition in the Pakistan army. Our share was increasing year after year. It was about 30% in 1971 if considered all the branches of the armed forces. What the hell do you think of us?

We are not like the Indian Hindu GHATI Bangalis, who faints at the sight of blood and do not have any representation in the Indian army. Since or before 1947 there has been an East Bengal Regiment, dominated by the muslims of Bengal.

But, Hindu Bangalis never had nor have a West Bengal Regiment. You guys are bunch of cowards comparable to goats. Do not brag here. Instead send your spineless military to our border to fight. We will teach you how to fight, you hithen ACCHYUT!

I will agree with all your historic bravery when your pathetic government stops begging the Pakistanis for an apology for the rape and genocide of your people. It just makes you guys look like little girls you know.. :lol:

Oh and the claim about the Indian soldiers stealing your fruits and fish. that makes you silly little girls :lol:

Do you think India going to take over Bangladesh anytime soon mate ???Damn!! If our Aircrafts start dropping their drop tanks ,it'll level up your country forget about LGB and PGB :D :cheesy:

But btw I'm proud to be Bharatiya and Hindu. In fact we've always been. My ancestors weren't coward who converted beacuse of mere fear of getting killed or having to pay extra tax! Been Hindu for 5000 years now! Been PURE for 5000 years! You can't even convert to Hinduism. Either you are born Hindu or not! Simple as! I'm BLESSED!

Those were cowards who converted under bit pressure from invaders. And now they class themselves as 'Martial race.' Irony much?? :P

Bangladeshis were converted to Muslim by Saints, Sufis. . Not Muslim generals . . . .you are showing your ignorance by posting such kind of crap. .. . And try to study the life of other muslim rulers such as mughals who ruled you. . They were very much sensitive about hindu feelings. . . .

another crap ! What do you understand by this hadith?? Hazrt. Mohammad (pbuh) never ordered muslims to drink camel urine. . . He told them to take it as medicine who are not even muslims. . . .the meaning of this hadith is when necessary you can take haram thing as medicine such as snake ven0m .. And yes camel urine has some importance . . . For xmple premarine ( drug ) is found in it. . . Muslims don't drink camel urine. . .

Do you think India going to take over Bangladesh anytime soon mate ???Damn!! If our Aircrafts start dropping their drop tanks ,it'll level up your country forget about LGB and PGB :D :cheesy:

no need. . Just repeat 1971 . .Just send some raw agents with order for hasina. . .and you are done. . . .Why bother to send your army?? When khaleda and hasina done fighting. . . Come and sign the surrender treaty and say that our second time existance is also for you. . We will be grateful again . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom