What's new

India only friend of Bangladesh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know where these people coming from... The way these people are talking, seems like BD is just a cake walk. Let me make it clear, BD will not hesitate to take the war to Indian soil. Indians does not have any history of sacrificing life for their country rather always worked for their pay master.

The best they can do is induldge to riots...

All of u hav a total misinformation about insurgency in NE india, and i really can't stand all of ur stupid comments abt d region i live in, u all seem 2 be living in 2009, bt wait wait in 2yrz scenario has changed, insurgency has declined, Ulfa d main insurgent grp has cum 2 talks with d govt with all d top leaderz either being arrestd or surrended ( thanks 2 d present BD govt.).. Except yes paresh barua who is in hiding, d same is d case with majority of the insurgent groupz! If u happen 2 visit dis region nw u wil realize d peace existing at present! Plus dis 'establishment of peace' is d main cause 4 d congress winning d state elections in majority...
And also i find it very annoying dat sum of u are comparing NE india with Kashmir, its a shame on ur part coz we are very different dan d kashmiri's... We are proud indians.. We resistd wen nehru wantd 2 merge us wid BD, and wat u people are saying dat our people are fighting 4 freedom 4rm india? Wic is totally wrng.. Initially our region was a neglectd one so our people were very much frustratd with d apathy of GOI, many of the people went for gandhian ways of protesting wic yielded insignificant result, bt sum of d youths choose violence over gandhian principles, d views with wic d revolution startd were purely d demand 4 development at par d rest of india and also sum autonomy so as 2 help our youths 2 find jobs and do businesses in our own regiön ( most of our business wer run by d marwaris and bihari's were taken 2 be btr labourerz by des marwaris) hence obviously there was anger amngst us coz so many of us wer unemployd...
Nw u knw wen u take up violence or enter a criminal world ur characterz change, though u went out 2 fight 4 a gud cause bt violence gives people so much power, thus ulfa began 2 loot d north indian businessmen startd smuggling jus lyk any misguided kid coz they were young aftrall and did nt hav a mature leadership.. Gradually they startd bombing public places killing innocent people, orphaning many.. Gradually d public turnd against them, and as of 2day majority of d people are against them and fortunately they hav realized it and hence cum frwrd for peace talk, and yr it was sum of this guys who did demand for sovereignity wic was jus and excuse for them 2 abstain themselves 4rm coming 2 d table, sovereignity was nt a demand by us itz jus a demand by a few of dos guys.. Lately assam has witnessd much more development and same can be said abt most of d NE states.. Plus people here value education hence u can see d enormous increase in NE students in renowd institutes all ovr india and also addition of iits, nits, iim, etc has hlpd our region..
There is an urgent need 2 open trade routes with SE asia wic wil hlp our region..

can you please use complete words. your sms lingo is hard to read and comprehend. thanks.

The best they can do is induldge to riots...

And the best you can do is to push your poor into our border and then cry when they get shot at. first man up to your acts and then your words will hold some value.

And the best you can do is to push your poor into our border and then cry when they get shot at. first man up to your acts and then your words will hold some value.

Huh... poor!!!! :woot:

My friend we dont have poor here... Poor lives in India.

you are some insensitive a$$hole. are all Bangladeshis as uncultured as you? Good the world doesn't care about your country. The f1lth inside you is as bad as the outside.

I am sorry if I hurt your feelings. I thought I was dealing with men and not little boys. Dude we Bangladeshis are like lice,

Bangladesh is like a lice on head. they cannot affect the body but still are so irritating that they need to be crushed...
Original Post By Judas

I am surprised and feel blessed that you 'an Indian' bothered to read my post, a post written by someone with the significance of an irritating lice.

I am sorry if I hurt your feelings. I thought I was dealing with men and not little boys. Dude we Bangladeshis are like lice,

I am surprised and feel blessed that you 'an Indian' bothered to read my post, a post written by someone with the significance of an irritating lice.

For some reason I thought Bangladeshis are cultured and civilized. My bad. Carry on with your posts oozing with machismo.

India entered the war with LTTE and was kicked out after a few years, the grand finale was when Rajiv Gandhi's head went flying off-base. The mighty Indians went home proudly with their tails between the hind legs !!!

i didnt wanted to say it but irony is above comments are coming from people whose nation was raped literally on the streets by their own breed brothers....

i didnt wanted to say it but irony is above comments are coming from people whose nation was raped literally on the streets by their own breed brothers....

Rape or not is irrelevant. Rape has been used in wars, and is also a tool of the Indian military in India occupied Kashmir and in the NE. What is the issue was the capacity of the Indian military. If you don't understand that, spare the forum from your posts.

Rape or not is irrelevant. Rape has been used in wars, and is also a tool of the Indian military in India occupied Kashmir and in the NE. What is the issue was the capacity of the Indian military. If you don't understand that, spare the forum from your posts.

yeah definetly.... after all rape is a weapon for people like you. no doubt that your women need tent houses to keep themselves safe from horny perverted pious god fearing men

^^^
He is right. Awami league doesn't even care about Bangladesh, let alone it care about other country. It only care about how to please it's Bharti Hindu master.

It's funny to see how Bangladeshis are now calling us 'Hindu Bhartis'! Andthey still follow hindu customs like wearing a bindi, speaking a bengali, writing a bangla script [which is derived from devnagari.]!
And these are the same 'Bhartis' who saved your a*s from your fellow muslim brothers in 71! My countrymen shed their blood for this??!!

Btw I love the term 'Bharti' it is derived from the king Bharat the great. He was the first Indian king to unite whole India. His empire covered all of the Indian subcontinent, Bactria, Uzbekistan, Afghanistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgistan, Turkmenistan, and Persia.

I'm proud to be Bharti. [btw it's 'Bharatiya.'] Spell it right next time. How would Pakistanis feel if I called them 'P*kee' instead of 'P*ki'. lool :D

Rape not irrelevant??!! loool. Rape is a problem! Think about it this way if all the women were raped back then you wouldn't be Bengali, you'd be punjabi right now. :) And hello my friend! You can't MAKE stuff up! If this was the case then the problem of Kashmir would have been bigger than Palestine from the muslim world and it would have been really hard for India to maintain really good relations with all the muslim countries other than Pakistan. :) Do your research first. :) [I'd recommend google for that.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom